This Ones For The Girls (16+) Part Two

Mikachu

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ohhhh im sorry i didnt realise, i havent watched the news much lately, i hope your other friends are ok :boxed:

wey hey!! the Robster is coming! lol

lol haha

:lmao: robster - lobster haha. yeah....i only saw him once since he came back to t'dad a couple wks ago, so hopefully i'll see him a bit b4 he goes cyprus in sep :thumbdown:

lol my mom called his cell and he kept asking who it was, cause the reception was bad and then eventually lol he was like "ohhh aunty, how r u...." and he was all excited, so cute haha. mom said she have to talk to him when he comes back cause he playing he's a big man and all lol, cause we call him bob but he prefers robert and all that...*sigh*

lol mom ach slapped him..really hard on his shoulder haha!

nighty vanessa!

ok what's with the possum reference :blink:

grrrrrrr how can someone do this

look at it and see if u guys figure out what i mean...

I don't get it :blink:

thank you for confirming my suspicions

no prob. always looking out for you twinno :cool: besides I've got plenty of experience of being stalked myself :lmfao:

(I've got 2 ya know. V and Cheryl :naughty: )

gtg now. good night peeps! :D

the pigs!!!they cut it when the best part starts!

woop! u know!!! :sneaky2:

and i can't seem to find any sweet dreams vid from colmer :sneaky2:

even the V-fest....why do they stop it everytime :sneaky2:

did he perform at v fest today too?? or is he too hungover :naughty:

:lmao: robster - lobster haha. yeah....i only saw him once since he came back to t'dad a couple wks ago, so hopefully i'll see him a bit b4 he goes cyprus in sep :thumbdown:

lol my mom called his cell and he kept asking who it was, cause the reception was bad and then eventually lol he was like "ohhh aunty, how r u...." and he was all excited, so cute haha. mom said she have to talk to him when he comes back cause he playing he's a big man and all lol, cause we call him bob but he prefers robert and all that...*sigh*

lol mom ach slapped him..really hard on his shoulder haha!

haha awwwww poor guy thats a little harsh:naughty: whats he going to Cyprus for? he should stay in Trinidad with you!:bleh:

I don't get it :blink:

no prob. always looking out for you twinno :cool: besides I've got plenty of experience of being stalked myself :lmfao:

(I've got 2 ya know. V and Cheryl :naughty: )

gtg now. good night peeps! :D

I am in debt once again

Nighty twinney! :huglove:

haha awwwww poor guy thats a little harsh:naughty: whats he going to Cyprus for? he should stay in Trinidad with you!:bleh:

shooting competition (that's why they r in puerto rico too, he shoots skeet while me and my dad and his dad-and the others lol- shoot trap)...yeah he focuses all on shooting, not school. he's so opp to me..he hates school wk...i enjoy the work and uni with my friends..although i'm a bit of a reject and get bullied, which sucks and make me hate uni though.

when we spoke, i dunno how he knew i was doing summer classes (as i haven't seen him in over a yr) and he was like noone could get him to pick up a book during the summer so good on me!