This Ones For The Girls (16+) Part Two

Mikachu

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Laura :biggrin2: these r my two current fav right now, what do u think?

one's my skateboarder tee and the other well dribbler lol...

I love em :biggrin2: the dribbler one is the best lol ill post a few pics of my t's 2moro if i get the chance

that's so funny :roftl: :roftl:

:naughty:

yeah but it never hurts to be reassured :huglove: i love all u guys so so much too :wub2:

awwwwww whoooopage lol

well girlies i have to go now, my comps being a bit gay and keeps crashing, im really concerned about it lol and i have work at 8 2moro so i really must go wash my hair and sleep! speak to you all 2moro! Night *hugs*

xxxxxxxx

well girlies i have to go now, my comps being a bit gay and keeps crashing, im really concerned about it lol and i have work at 8 2moro so i really must go wash my hair and sleep! speak to you all 2moro! Night *hugs*

xxxxxxxx

aw good night Laura! I wish you sweet dreams :das:

*hugs*

I love em :biggrin2: the dribbler one is the best lol ill post a few pics of my t's 2moro if i get the chance

:naughty:

awwwwww whoooopage lol

xxxxxxxx

thx, i look forward to them :)

g'nite hun!!!

thanks for the article, I haven't seen that before :D

but I'm afraid I don't know where you mean to look exactly :boxed: Oh God I'm so tired :roftl:

lol right below the article it says something bout the wombats haha.

http://www.virginradio.co.uk/music/artists/mika/article/469.html'>http://www.virginradio.co.uk/music/artists/mika/article/469.html

here they have some nice pics and vids...i haven't seen b4!

http://www.virginradio.co.uk/music/artists/mika/

that's the link to the "homepage" with mika.

the one above is what i'm watching now lol

lol np.

oh i just found the vid on youtube...from the link i gave u b4, but youtube is better cause u can wait 4 it to load and then play...i can't believe it's been around since march and i am NOW seeing it!

http://www.virginradio.co.uk/music/artists/mika/

thanks for the links :biggrin2:

but I can't watch any vids on this comp. :thumbdown: crappy comp :sneaky2:

lol if only ioana was here too

I thought the same :naughty:

I'm sending her a message with the link :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

aw :(

haha sweet!!!

yeah I know.. :( I'm only in this comp when I'm not allowed to be on the other one = upstairs = when my parents have gone to bed. (I wake them up with my typing and walking the stairs xD ..) So here I am, stuck on this crappy thing with no music or anything. :thumbdown:

I gave you credit of course :wink2: and I'm sure she'll love it :naughty:

HAHA :lmao:

I haven't been online since Thursday! :shocked:

*wrestles Caz to the floor*

LMAO

How are you my lovely whales penis?

x

i havent been on this thread for ages. this computer is slow so i try and get here and the thread is moving slow...it's murder when its like a chat room lol!

your lovely whales penis is okay....but had the crappiest day yday!!! *see bulletin on myspaz*

and mika got the gifts yday! bexxy couldnt deliver them personally but we know he got them!

hows you?

i havent been on this thread for ages. this computer is slow so i try and get here and the thread is moving slow...it's murder when its like a chat room lol!

your lovely whales penis is okay....but had the crappiest day yday!!! *see bulletin on myspaz*

and mika got the gifts yday! bexxy couldnt deliver them personally but we know he got them!

hows you?

YAY :yay:

Wonder if he liked them...

Awww! I'll go and see in a second.

Would you comment my new picture? :biggrin2:

I'm okay, tired though.

x