Not in Bryant Park Anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kjoshi

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/SummerConcert/story?id=3455528&page=1

Because of severe expected tonight and tomorrown, Mika will no longer perform in Bryant Park. Instead the concert will take place at Good America's Time Square Studio at 43rd str and 7th ave in Manhattan

Note from Deano:

Hi all.

I just got this urgent update from Mika's management:

URGENT NEWS --

Due to heavy rain scheduled for tomorrow's Mika concert, the concert will no longer take place in Bryant Park. Instead, Mika will perform in GMA's Times Square Studio. (Broadway and 44th)

There will be a studio audience but it will be significantly smaller (about 100 people). Please let the guests you put on the VIP list know that tomorrow's VIP list will be on a first come, first serve basis. They should arrive by 6:00am and should lineup on 44th street and Broadway. Should they arrive any later, we may not be able to accommodate them.

AND -- please let them know that due to this I don't know if I can give out the t-shirts there. BUT -- if you can get addresses, I can mail each and every one of them a t-shirt. The very least I could do in these circumstances.

Thanks for all the help and understanding.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/SummerConcert/story?id=3455528&page=1

Because of severe expected tonight and tomorrown, Mika will no longer perform in Bryant Park. Instead the concert will take place at Good America's Time Square Studio at 43rd str and 7th ave in Manhattan

OMG what does this mean!! Does this mean it's a closed set, i don't know!!!

DAMNN!! Can we get in???!??

OMG what does this mean!! Does this mean it's a closed set, i don't know!!!

Apparently, the weather seems to be too bad for an outdoor performance but I assume the same arrangements will apply?

you will be inside for the concert now??

remember the spring concert when he was on - when the album was released??

that was indoors as well, and there were audience inside watching!

Yes, BUT they can't fit in that many people. This could potentially be horrible. I guess the whole VIP thing doesnt matter anymore.... crap!

I'm going to take a wild guess here... but I think that maybe if you have those VIP ticket things mentioned in another thread I think you will be fine.

That's just my guess though. I'd still try to find someone to contact, although it is 7:38pm here so I don't know who would still be kicking around there. :boxed:

I'm going to take a wild guess here... but I think that maybe if you have those VIP ticket things mentioned in another thread I think you will be fine.

That's just my guess though. I'd still try to find someone to contact, although it is 7:38pm here so I don't know who would still be kicking around there. :boxed:

It's a 24 hour news place....im sure someone must be able to help us....if only i could find a number!!!

ugggh

gosh you scared me!! I thought it was cancelled or something. wooo my heart just eccelerated like double times.

Will it still be on TV!!!??? i hope so! it will right? yea. im sure. i hope...

have fun guys!!!!!! eeeeeeeee!!!!! TOMORROW!! your gonna have so much fuuuunnn!!! PLEASE TELL MIKA HI FROM VANESSA/FINDINGMYWORDS! AND THAT I LOVE HIM! and that I hope he's well!

it isnt cancelled, but we might not be able to go. the audience at gma is TICKETED...and we dont have tickets. crapppp crapppppppp

No!! I've been looking forward to this for such a long time! I can't find any numbers to contact or anything!

Hi all.

I just got this urgent update from Mika's management:

URGENT NEWS --

Due to heavy rain scheduled for tomorrow's Mika concert, the concert will no longer take place in Bryant Park. Instead, Mika will perform in GMA's Times Square Studio. (Broadway and 44th)

There will be a studio audience but it will be significantly smaller (about 100 people). Please let the guests you put on the VIP list know that tomorrow's VIP list will be on a first come, first serve basis. They should arrive by 6:00am and should lineup on 44th street and Broadway. Should they arrive any later, we may not be able to accommodate them.

AND -- please let them know that due to this I don't know if I can give out the t-shirts there. BUT -- if you can get addresses, I can mail each and every one of them a t-shirt. The very least I could do in these circumstances.

Thanks for all the help and understanding.