Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maybe you guys have been reading the GMA thread.... but in case you havn't, I posted this very precious pic of mika taken by my sister...

We call it the "bunny face" lol It was taken as he was giving me back my signed copy of out magazine! I smiled and made eye contact with him while saying "Thank you!" and look what happened, he smiled back at me :mf_lustslow: It is very special to me lol to say the least

IMG_4743.jpg

maybe you guys have been reading the GMA thread.... but in case you havn't, I posted this very precious pic of mika taken by my sister...

We call it the "bunny face" lol It was taken as he was giving me back my signed copy of out magazine! I smiled and made eye contact with him while saying "Thank you!" and look what happened, he smiled back at me :mf_lustslow: It is very special to me lol to say the least

IMG_4743.jpg

This is really sweet. And so close :)

IMG_4743.jpg

sweety :wub2: :wub2: