Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think that'd be great! Especially since I'm clueless as to most of the ppl he has in them...but i know about the odd quirks he does,lol

I think the woman in the cake in the Love Today video, is the one who talks inbetween Ring Ring and Any Other World (btw, i think its different in the UK, since Ring Ring is a bonus track, but not in the US)

oh my! Is anyone a little concerned in the grace kelly vid, where he's in the red p.js and is swinging the lightbulb or something then..oh nvm go look for yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzA0nG_PurQ&mode=related&search=

around 2:44

I've never noticed before! :shocked:

LMAO!!

ummm. it looks that way on youtube..

but when I watched it on the big screen it just looks like his hands are in that area..

Sorry.. I'm not convinced there is crotch grabbing and nose picking Mika bouncing and swinging a fluoro light around in red PJ's... although that would still be cute in the weirdest kind of way

hahahahahahaaaa

I think the woman in the cake in the Love Today video, is the one who talks inbetween Ring Ring and Any Other World (btw, i think its different in the UK, since Ring Ring is a bonus track, but not in the US)

Yes thats Raffa... she's also in GK (Raffa is the patron saint of the aussie thread :wink2::naughty:)

LMAO!!

ummm. it looks that way on youtube..

but when I watched it on the big screen it just looks like his hands are in that area..

Sorry.. I'm not convinced there is crotch grabbing and nose picking Mika bouncing and swinging a fluoro light around in red PJ's... although that would still be cute in the weirdest kind of way

hahahahahahaaaa

That part is just so very random. :roftl: I'm sure it's not an intentional crotch-grab, but honestly, if you watch any man, especially the younger ones, for a few minutes, they will do that, I assure you.

That part is just so very random. :roftl: I'm sure it's not an intentional crotch-grab, but honestly, if you watch any man, especially the younger ones, for a few minutes, they will do that, I assure you.

You are right about that Hannah!!!