Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm totally gobsmacked for lack of a better word.

I could have died when i read artsy's reply and scrolled across and saw the avatar. It clicked and i realised what you were all on about.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: x1,000,000,000,000

Yeah, I almost embarrass myself. Almost. Then I got to talking with Sara.....well, we're kindred spirits.

Uzzo keepers: Pay attention on Beth she's dangerous!

I know, you gotta watch her. She says she's a lesbian, but women lose their heads when they're near Mika; he might just turn her.

The heart isn't really my problem---I agree with that :naughty:

But the em...little addition to Beth's face. *vomit*

That too...hah, I never noticed that believe it or not, I was too busy looking at Mika, but yes, now I get what you mean. :roftl:

Yeah, I almost embarrass myself. Almost. Then I got to talking with Sara.....well, we're kindred spirits.

I know, you gotta watch her. She says she's a lesbian, but women lose their heads when they're near Mika; he might just turn her.

I didn't know that she was a lesbian :shocked:

Hah, you know what I was thinking about? Way back when we had never seen Mika shirtless and all of us talked about how we wanted to see him without a shirt and Mika did this and it was a big deal:

mikasbelly.jpg

mikasbelly2.jpg

Ahh...the good ol' days on the MFC.

No but seriously, it's amazing how many clothes Mika has decided to take off in such a short time. :roftl: