• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you are abusing my missing neuron pathways at this hour :lol3:

Yup, for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazachstan. :naughty:

I love the Russian accent. :naughty:

And now I am off to bed for a bit of knitting and yodeling. Sweet dreams! :naughty:

No idea what it's called,maybe animals wes the wrong term,"creatures" is more general

Wasn't there one with an unibrow?

dunno, i remember the huge brown one, think that's samson, and then there was this pink fluffy one but i don't think you meant her :naughty: and the cookie monster, and, oh, do you mean ernie & bert? one of them might have an unibrow.

how about the simpsons unibrow baby. :roftl:

dunno, i remember the huge brown one, think that's samson, and then there was this pink fluffy one but i don't think you meant her :naughty: and the cookie monster, and, oh, do you mean ernie & bert? one of them might have an unibrow.

how about the simpsons unibrow baby. :roftl:

nah,dosen't look much like Luke

Eyebrow_baby.png

:roftl: :roftl:

haha that was at the same time, yeah, ernie & bert (don't know who's who though)! um... i don't see that much similarity. :blink: maybe the hair, it's also black and spiky. :naughty:

but there was this hilarious thing on some comedy show, think it was freitag nacht news or sth, they had these characters but called them bernie & ert, and they were always making really naughty jokes, sometimes beyond good taste, but most of the time it was extremely funny! :roftl:

um, i don't think the thumb sucking has anything to do with it. would surely look cute though. :naughty: but i read somewhere that he used to bite his nails a lot, esp. when he was recording the album.

i think i've seen this shirt on him before, just can't remember where. :sneaky2:

You are right. You have a good memory! :thumb_yello:

He wore the shirt in the interview for the TBA Gig Manchester! :biggrin2:

crown2.jpg

screenshot.png