Ioana

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:mf_rosetinted: yeh, true.....lying little **** :roftl:

I'm gonna have to think what **** is,tho I belive I got it right with my first guess

Never trust the screamers :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:sneaky2: well im not showing you, believe what you want

very well,I shall then continue to question your authority

I'm gonna have to think what **** is,tho I belive I got it right with my first guess

Never trust the screamers :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

very well,I shall then continue to question your authority

well i duno if you're right, it began with an S lol

question all you want :sneaky2:

well i duno if you're right, it began with an S lol

question all you want :sneaky2:

well ,there are just 3 alternatives,one prob isn't the right one ,the other two would both fit,and just one has the S,so the I got it right

rgo the other one would have been better,worked better in the context but I respect ur **** :roftl:

It wasn't me!:mf_rosetinted:

*lick her lips*:naughty:

:shocked::blink:

well ,there are just 3 alternatives,one prob isn't the right one ,the other two would both fit,and just one has the S,so the I got it right

rgo the other one would have been better,worked better in the context but I respect ur **** :roftl:

yes see, i dont know how it could have worked in that sentence, seems a tad strange to me :S

verry well learned :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

yes see, i dont know how it could have worked in that sentence, seems a tad strange to me :S

See,again,my telepathic abilities are pausing for the moment,so we are in a bit of a situation here

what letter dose ur word start with?

See,again,my telepathic abilities are pausing for the moment,so we are in a bit of a situation here

what letter dose ur word start with?

S....do you want me to give you the end letter too? its peasy lol

you eejit :naughty: it begins with S and ends in T and there are two letters in the middle, how obvious do you want it to be? :naughty:

I know what you ment,I was just saying,smth starting with a D would have fit in better :mf_rosetinted:

I have a question regarding this picture

2002377590307431340_rs.jpg

What's written on it? I was thinking wOMbat

The letters do fit

Oh and Blue I think it was you who gave him the colored beads,right? Well,he's still wearing them from what I can tell here :biggrin2:

2003873307531949408_rs.jpg

ok i looked lip biting up on the web, and found different interpretations. :naughty:

from http://bite69.wordpress.com/2007/02/17/how-to-tell-when-someone-is-lying

So, to summarise. You can tell when someone is lying if they:-

Won’t look you in the eye

Cross their arms or legs

Bite their lip

Tug their ear

from http://www.realsimple.com/realsimple/content/0,21770,693390,00.html

Lip Biting

It could mean: She's flirting.

But it might mean: She's shy or feels pressured.

What the experts say: Suspects sometimes do this when they're trying to remember an event or concoct a story, says private investigator Steven Tavlin. It's a sign of discomfort. To put the person at ease, avoid direct staring and lower your voice. You might even back up or turn away slightly. "The idea is to take the pressure off," says Givens.

from http://www.youcangetthegirl.com/BodyLanguage.htm

A specific technique that Steve recommends to build attraction using body language is the lip biting technique. When talking to a woman, subtly look down at her chest or her mouth, then bite your lip. Then look back up to her eyes. Then, a few moments later, do it again. This tells the woman with your body language that you are attracted to her and pulls her in to your attraction.

from http://www.pattiwood.net/article.asp?PageID=2322

The American Dental Association says that thumb sucking is on the rise in adults under stress. Other behaviors such as lip and nail biting are called self-beating gestures and are indications of nervousness and anxiety, and if excessive, could indicate abuse or low self-esteem.

The American Dental Association says that thumb sucking is on the rise in adults under stress. Other behaviors such as lip and nail biting are called self-beating gestures and are indications of nervousness and anxiety, and if excessive, could indicate abuse or low self-esteem.

oh so he could be a thumb sucking lip biter? :roftl::roftl:

um, i don't think the thumb sucking has anything to do with it. would surely look cute though. :naughty: but i read somewhere that he used to bite his nails a lot, esp. when he was recording the album.

i think i've seen this shirt on him before, just can't remember where. :sneaky2:

um, i don't think the thumb sucking has anything to do with it. would surely look cute though. :naughty: but i read somewhere that he used to bite his nails a lot, esp. when he was recording the album.

i think i've seen this shirt on him before, just can't remember where. :sneaky2:

so you can confirm it says Wombat :roftl:

Understandable he bit his nails while recording,and who knows what that lip biting was actually ment to be

Oh and Blue I think it was you who gave him the colored beads,right? Well,he's still wearing them from what I can tell here :biggrin2:

2003873307531949408_rs.jpg

Cool. :biggrin2:

Where were these pics taken? Did you say TBA? End of June... he must be getting bored with them by now... he's been using them for months! :naughty: