The Knitting Threat Pt.2

Ioana

great,let's use Luke more often then,so that the thread pops up when he searches,for that matter

Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke

Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica

Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse

Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin

Mikey Michael Mikey Michael Mikey Michael Mikey Michael Mikey Michael Mikey Michael Mikey Michael Mikey Michael Mikey Michael Mikey Michael

there,we've coverd all names :mf_rosetinted:

ain't I a bright one? :roftl: :roftl:

*searches for a cloth to clean her keyboard from spilled coffee*

:lmao: Ioana, are you bored? Or do you generally have too much time? (look who says that :lmfao) Or did you get into mischief? :bleh:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well the M is a smart guy, he knows when to leave to not get a head banged or coffee spilled on him! :bleh::lmao:

Do you know what is so strange about it?... on the same key there's also the 'µ' and this one is perfectly intact.... :insane:

well the µ is not so smart then! :lmao:

really strange though.... and all the other keys are intact?? :blink:

yes :lmao::lmfao: well, there is still one little spot where the M once was, now what does that mean? Maybe I should get out of here once this relic disappeared, too :tears:

WAS. i think every person, animal or item will be scared by now to get mentioned in this thread, because this automatically comes with losing one's innocence! :naughty::roftl: well, that's why it is called the threat! :bleh::roftl:

well the wombat deff seems to be sacred by now,it has its own nice trail :das: and Hanna objectified it :roftl:

*searches for a cloth to clean her keyboard from spilled coffee*

:lmao: Ioana, are you bored? Or do you generally have too much time? (look who says that :lmfao) Or did you get into mischief? :bleh:

*reminds violet to stop sipping coffee thru her nose*

Am I bored? now why would you ask that? Juste because I'm being cautious and insuring the prosperity of this threat..erm thread ?

Well yeah, this is why I avoid all of the knitty threads. :bleh:

--Jack

Oh.. The knitting thread. Jebus. I only went on it a couple times, but I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT IT WAS A THREAD ABOUT KNITTING.

My mind wasn't ready for what i was about to read.

The Knitting thread, honestly, tends to veer away from Mika most of the time. :roftl:

They're taking our "threat" in vain, OH NO!!!! :roftl: :roftl: I just had to share because I found this so amusing. I'm actually a bit gleeful that they think we are such naughty knitters. Truthfully, I found my home on the knitting thread because it was the only thread where I felt respected and welcomed by the other members, and I generally enjoyed the topics. Admiring pics of Mika and studying their patterns? Well, yes, I will admit to that, but we usually like the chubby bunny cheeseball ones the best. (we tend to get a bit sentimental here)....but lets not tell anyone else ok?

Queenie get your whips out.....Ioana, think of something pervy to say, Hannah, keep explaining the wombat trail, need new audio from VS and here we shall hide :mf_rosetinted: with everyone thinking that its the bad part of forum-town. What say you, fellow-knitters?

ps thank you all for being you....you are a very special group and have cheered me up on many a rainy night:wub2: oops, I'm getting sentimental again....knock that off....let me find a new pic to post so the non-knitters won't see this.

They're taking our "threat" in vain, OH NO!!!! I just had to share because I found this so amusing. I'm actually a bit gleeful that they think we are such naughty knitters. Truthfully, I found my home on the knitting thread because it was the only thread where I felt respected and welcomed by the other members, and I generally enjoyed the topics. Admiring pics of Mika and studying their patterns? Well, yes, I will admit to that, but we usually like the chubby bunny cheeseball ones the best. (we tend to get a bit sentimental here)....but lets not tell anyone else ok?

Queenie get your whips out.....Ioana, think of something pervy to say, Hannah, keep explaining the wombat trail, need new audio from VS and here we shall hide with everyone thinking that its the bad part of forum-town. What say you, fellow-knitters?

ps thank you all for being you....you are a very special group and have cheered me up on many a rainy night oops, I'm getting sentimental again....knock that off....let me find a new pic to post so the non-knitters won't see this.

I like it that you quotet Hannah,out wombat knitter :roftl:

Well we all know some think we're the black dirty and perverted sheep,honestly,I don't care . Wr're fricken outlaws :biggrin2:

Mainly because most just come on once,read smth more or less pervy and run off screaming scared (isn't it fun tho?:roftl: our very own ghost ride :roftl: )

But gotta say,a good part of the return :lmao:

And I do feel proud that we still treat every pattern with respect,don't we?

Lilmot I'm glad you feel at home here,and prepare to be cheerd up even more in the future :huglove:

Ioana, think of something pervy to say,

p.s: Now I'm the pervy one huh? :lmao:

MIkaTheBionicDictator2.jpg

Ah, yes, here we go. The rise of the Bionic Dictator. Who knew he was Bionic?

Knitty Knitty Knitty

Pervy Pervy Pervy

Knit one Purl two Knit one Purl two

ANyone :shocked: ?

I can't! I've gotten inhibitet by all the predjudices :lmao:

gotta go poke a hole quick to get back on track

I like it that you quotet Hannah,out wombat knitter :roftl:

Well we all know some think we're the black dirty and perverted sheep,honestly,I don't care . Wr're fricken outlaws :biggrin2:

Mainly because most just come on once,read smth more or less pervy and run off screaming scared (isn't it fun tho? our very own ghost ride :roftl: )

But gotta say,a good part of the return :lmao:

And I do feel proud that we still treat every pattern with respect,don't we?

ROTF - ghost ride, yeah!! with the fricken outlaws!! I love it. And yes, we are very respectful of the patterns, we recognize the deeper meaning.

Lilmot I'm glad you feel at home here,and prepare to be cheerd up even more in the future :huglove:

(ahhh)

p.s: Now I'm the pervy one huh?

Well, uh, yeah, you came thru for me here, UR the guru! I saw a couple of screamers running away from this threat just as I was coming back....good job!

I can't! I've gotten inhibitet by all the predjudices :lmao:

gotta go poke a hole quick to get back on track

:roftl: see? Guru!

ROTF - ghost ride, yeah!! with the fricken outlaws!! I love it. And yes, we are very respectful of the patterns, we recognize the deeper meaning.

Of course we do,we should get a degree in it.

Well, uh, yeah, you came thru for me here, UR the guru! I saw a couple of screamers running away from this threat just as I was coming back....good job!

Saw them too,one bumped into me and started crying,wonder why that is,I'm a sweet person , SEEE!

:roftl: see? Guru!

I prefer the term Willy Wonka,gives an elegant flavour to the whole thing :mf_rosetinted:

Saw them too,one bumped into me and started crying,wonder why that is,I'm a sweet person , SEEE!

I prefer the term Willy Wonka,gives an elegant flavour to the whole thing :mf_rosetinted:

You look like a ghost there!

you are scaring me!

Yeah,a choco elephant taste!

Now that is one angry wabbit!

we make love not war,do we not? :biggrin2:

Yes! We do! Flower Power!

*sings: "If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair"*:biggrin2:

KnittingForPeace.gif

BTW Whatsa wabbit????:shocked: