The Knitting Threat Pt.2

Ioana

:roftl: You guys crack me up.

The shirt definitely does NOT say "Come Together," but "Wombat" like you said. :lmfao:

I don't know what you guys are talking about with the thumb-sucking business, and I'm not going back and reading because I'm lazy, but I always thought that Mika may have been a thumb-sucker when he was a little boy by the way that his teeth are shaped. :D

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: You guys crack me up.

The shirt definitely does NOT say "Come Together," but "Wombat" like you said. :lmfao:

I don't know what you guys are talking about with the thumb-sucking business, and I'm not going back and reading because I'm lazy, but I always thought that Mika may have been a thumb-sucker when he was a little boy by the way that his teeth are shaped. :D

don't invoce the tooth reason,cuz that would imply I was a thumsucker too,wich I wasn't thank you very much

but,like him,I am a rodent,I admit :mf_rosetinted:

The thumb came up because whe were trying to find out what the lip biting in a pic a couple of pages back was supposed to mean.And mellody posted some explenations,one of wich was given by the dental association,linking biting,with thumb sucking and nail biting as a way to deal with nervousness or stress :biggrin2:

Laura added that the look was a "I'd do you look" but the lip viting still was a mystery

Cool. :biggrin2:

Where were these pics taken? Did you say TBA? End of June... he must be getting bored with them by now... he's been using them for months! :naughty:

yep,that's the time

But look at how good they look on him,can't belive he would give them up

You've Blued him for life :biggrin2:

the first one of the stripey patterns ioana just posted makes ME think about very knitty things! *drool*

hehe and ioana, i like the how to pronounce my name link in your sig! :naughty:

Stripes do give it a special effect,don't they?

Well,what can I say,I want everyone to be well informed,tha thaught of being called Jojo frigtens me,therefor I cannot accept the one from wich it derives either :roftl:

p.s: I was wondering who was downloading it,because I initially showed it to 3 people only :bleh:

...??? how come that Mirtilla's Ibiza pics have not been transferred over here yet? Girls, you're starting to slack off :bleh:

Well Violet,why don't you give us a nice boost? (by boost I admit being lazy to look for them and am asking you to post :biggrin2: )

OMM, just noticed the title of the threaT, haha, was this done on purpose? :roftl:

But.... I could never threaten anybody with my knitting equipment :blink:

It has become a part of us now, T included No,I'm just an idiot and can't spell sometimes

I know you couldn't,the knitting needles aren't even sharp,couldn't even poke properly

thanx. that's what i needed. :bleh:

hehe just listened to your russian accent... reminds me of this email joke i once got:

rus.jpg

(sorry to those who don't speak german)

Can't Breathe! Help! :roftl: :roftl:

" Iss voll krass unf vunczioniert ":roftl: :roftl:

Ish dir danke fur disse gute Sache du mir gezeigt haben :lmfao:

You are such a pure bloded Martinophiliac :mf_rosetinted:

Tho it is indeed quite inspiring

Hmm... Martinophiliac - does that sound better than Jabberwocky? :blink:

I have to sleep over it before I change my custom title. :biggrin2: