Ioana

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HA! Ioana! YOU CRACK ME UUUUP! Haha :thumb_yello:

I actually would have left an 'o' somewhere in your name :blush-anim-cl:...

And the russian accent - lol, that reminds me of that youtube girl, I think she named her project 'happyslip', have you ever seen her? Sounds very much like you in the Russian version although I think she comes from somewhere else...

, I find her quite funny...

Alice in Wonderland. I read the book again in Barcelona. And I remembered this poem called Jabberwocky from the English lessons at school. Complete nonsense. :naughty:

Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.

HA! Ioana! YOU CRACK ME UUUUP! Haha :thumb_yello:

I actually would have left an 'o' somewhere in your name :blush-anim-cl:...

And the russian accent - lol, that reminds me of that youtube girl, I think she named her project 'happyslip', have you ever seen her? Sounds very much like you in the Russian version although I think she comes from somewhere else...

, I find her quite funny...

that's vid is so idiotic :lmao:

she sound a bit indian,tho I think she was trying to go for a more japanese or chinese accent :lol3:

you mean you would have left an 'o' out? My cousin used to call me Jana when he was little too but it's normal for german people

so you like how I speaking ,yes? That good ...good

Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.

More simply. :naughty:

you mean you would have left an 'o' out? My cousin used to call me Jana when he was little too but it's normal for german people

I would say 'Johanna'. The quite old fashioned Dutch version of 'Joanna' (yup, the girl from Lukes song) but pronounced 'J...' and not 'Dj...'. :naughty:

How do you pronounce it?

:hypo::blink:

I would say 'Johanna'. The quite old fashioned Dutch version of 'Joanna' (yup, the girl from Lukes song) but pronounced 'J...' and not 'Dj...'. :naughty:

How do you pronounce it?

I suggest you click on the link in my signature and find out :biggrin2:

Oh man,Luke huh? I feel priviledged! :mf_rosetinted:

well it's fascinating how much better "joanna" sounds, compared to "johanna" (yeah it's also in germany very old fashioned). the latter always makes me think of some burgfräulein. :naughty::roftl:

well it's fascinating how much better "joanna" sounds, compared to "johanna" (yeah it's also in germany very old fashioned). the latter always makes me think of some burgfräulein. :naughty::roftl:

care to yodel with me? :naughty:

care to yodel with me? :naughty:

do burgfräuleins yodel? :blink:

that reminds me, i gave mika for his birthday a little souvenir from munich at taubertal... and it was a yodelling soft toy beer pint (maßkrug). :roftl: this thing was hilarious! :naughty:

damn! :lmao: :lmao:

He looks like some cartoon character *I had the character in mind,the name escapes me tho* :roftl: :roftl:

The cartoon character that is called 'My Brother-in-Law'? :naughty:

Djeez, he REALLY looks like my brother-in-law... :blink:

do burgfräuleins yodel? :blink:

that reminds me, i gave mika for his birthday a little souvenir from munich at taubertal... and it was a yodelling soft toy beer pint (maßkrug). :roftl: this thing was hilarious! :naughty:

God knows what hobbies burgfräulein have :blink:

a yodeling beer pint? :lmao: :lmao:

The cartoon character that is called 'My Brother-in-Law'? :naughty:

Djeez, he REALLY looks like my brother-in-law... :blink:

now run off and give him a hug :roftl:

and one more statement, Unibrows are cool :roftl: :roftl: