The Knitting Threat Pt.2

Ioana

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i didn't even hear that luke called you evil, when was that? when we took pix with him?

Evil & wickd. He said that when i gave him the gifts, and he said wickd again when we said something about the afterparty...strange guy :roll1:

So, assuming to Luke knows about your whips in the Knitting thread...*gulp* I just really hope that they haven't read some of the things that I've posted. :roftl:

Oh, good that I'm always so decent. :mf_rosetinted:

Far away from evil and wicked :insane: Ah, I'm SO nice. If they only knew HOW nice I actually am, they'd kidnap me rightaway....:blush-anim-cl:

So, assuming to Luke knows about your whips in the Knitting thread...*gulp* I just really hope that they haven't read some of the things that I've posted. :roftl:

Who knows? :roll1:

I found this one on Luke's Myspace page 2 of his pics!:shocked:

l_9b91ddb684d5f3e6efddd4f409ff5244.jpg

If he watch that thread, then.....:naughty:

I love how his name in red means that he typed his name into the search bar. :roftl:

We should recommend that method to the Mikster. That could keep him occupied for a while. ... all the screencaps and uploads.... :lmao:

Maybe I'll try that.... *types 'Mika' into the search bar*

WOOOW.:shocked:

I love how his name in red means that he typed his name into the search bar. :roftl:

Haha, I didn't even think of that. If he searched his name now, I bet the majority of the posts will be by me, lol.

Thank you, Hannah, Ioana, and all the knitters for being so entertaining today. Best laugh I've had in a loooooonnnng time.

Oh, do you mean like these??????????

Nothing, I'm just saying.

Okay, well, if the "fur" is called a "treasure trail," it is a trail to the treasure.

A "happy trail," and it is a trail to happiness. :naughty:

A "wombat trail," a trail to the wombat?!

Long story short, wombat = package.

A wombat: wombat-ways.jpg

I've followed a few wombat trails in my time....but I never saw an animal quite like that at the end of the trail. :roftl::shocked::mf_rosetinted:

Cute, but just not what I expected.

Thanks for sharing... :roftl:

Thank you, Hannah, Ioana, and all the knitters for being so entertaining today. Best laugh I've had in a loooooonnnng time.

Oh, do you mean like these??????????

I've followed a few wombat trails in my time....but I never saw an animal quite like that at the end of the trail. :roftl::shocked::mf_rosetinted:

Cute, but just not what I expected.

Thanks for sharing...

OMM! :roftl::roftl: Thanks so much for that, lol.

Yeah, too bad the real thing isn't so cute. :thumbdown::naughty:

Of course! How dare you think that anything that I would EVER consider a package would not be just a box of fluffy little stuffed bunnies, candy and ribbons for my hair? :roftl:

I would never! I respect you for your purity and innocence my child

Evil & wickd. He said that when i gave him the gifts, and he said wickd again when we said something about the afterparty...strange guy :roll1:

well brits use "wicked" in a good way actually,smth like "cool"

I dunno about evil tho :das:

I found this one on Luke's Myspace page 2 of his pics!:shocked:

l_9b91ddb684d5f3e6efddd4f409ff5244.jpg

If he watch that thread, then.....:naughty:

great,let's use Luke more often then,so that the thread pops up when he searches,for that matter

Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke

Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica

Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse

Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin

Mikey Michael Mikey Michael Mikey Michael Mikey Michael Mikey Michael Mikey Michael Mikey Michael Mikey Michael Mikey Michael Mikey Michael

there,we've coverd all names :mf_rosetinted:

ain't I a bright one? :roftl: :roftl:

Yeah, too bad the real thing isn't so cute. :

cute? um, don't you think it's a bit... hairy?!? :shocked::roftl:

great,let's use Luke more often then,so that the thread pops up when he searches,for that matter

Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke

Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica Mika Mica

Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse Cherisse

Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin Martin

Mikey Michael Mikey Michael Mikey Michael Mikey Michael Mikey Michael Mikey Michael Mikey Michael Mikey Michael Mikey Michael Mikey Michael

there,we've coverd all names :mf_rosetinted:

LOOOOL!!! :lmao: :lmao: you forgot their last names. :naughty:

why u gettin lil ol wombat into this now? he's so innocent :roftl:

WAS. i think every person, animal or item will be scared by now to get mentioned in this thread, because this automatically comes with losing one's innocence! :naughty::roftl: well, that's why it is called the threat! :bleh::roftl: