pinkunicorn123

It's a blessing and a curse, sometimes I log in and the connection goes which is very frustrating, so I don't log in as often in case I get cut off - which is fairly good since I get more important things done.:naughty: I'm sure you know how distracting it is.:teehee:

Ah sounds nice, exams would not be fun though. :boxed:

:roftl: I can imagine you with binoculars from your window looking at them. :aah:

When are you starting back?

I'm going to be living right across from college soon, sharing a room, I hope I get used to it. I'm way too used to my own space. It will be challenging. :teehee:

yeah, you can PM any ones you like. :wink2:

Oh I do indeed :naughty:

Hey! Why is it that you are not the first person to say this?! Since when have I ever had stalkerish tendencies... *hides binoculars behind back* :biggrin2:

Oh well, I've decided I'm gonna be taking this year out after all. Seeing as I'm not ready for France, didn't wanna go to Clermont Ferrand, couldn't even afford the year right now and well just generally felt too young and not ready to move there this year! So yep, that's what I'm doing :mf_rosetinted: now to find a job.. God knows how hard that will be, but I'm hoping I'll find one somewhere... When are you starting back?

Oh you're sharing a room! I know what you mean about the whole space thing.. but it should be fine, I've known people who share and who have had no complaints! oh really handy too just across from college! Was this the place you were wanting to get in for a while?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I do indeed :naughty:

Hey! Why is it that you are not the first person to say this?! Since when have I ever had stalkerish tendencies... *hides binoculars behind back*

Oh well, I've decided I'm gonna be taking this year out after all. Seeing as I'm not ready for France, didn't wanna go to Clermont Ferrand, couldn't even afford the year right now and well just generally felt too young and not ready to move there this year! So yep, that's what I'm doing :mf_rosetinted: now to find a job.. God knows how hard that will be, but I'm hoping I'll find one somewhere... When are you starting back?

Oh you're sharing a room! I know what you mean about the whole space thing.. but it should be fine, I've known people who share and who have had no complaints! oh really handy too just across from college! Was this the place you were wanting to get in for a while?

:roftl: I'n not saying you have stalker tendancies at all.:mf_rosetinted:

Oh yeah, I forgot that you were going to do that! It does seem like a good idea though, you'd have to be really ready for France, it would be a big deal.

I hope you get a job, it's so hard to get anything now:boxed:

Come to Dublin!!:biggrin2:

I'm back mid September, I'm looking forward now, this Summer was loong.

Yeah, it's fine since I know her, we're in the same course so it should be fun.

Just takes getting used to I suppose.

Yeah it is the same place I was looking at, we had a look all over the place and ended up with the original plan.:naughty:

you're online, I'm online, feels like 2007/2008 again.:naughty:

:roftl: I'n not saying you have stalker tendancies at all.:mf_rosetinted:

Oh yeah, I forgot that you were going to do that! It does seem like a good idea though, you'd have to be really ready for France, it would be a big deal.

I hope you get a job, it's so hard to get anything now:boxed:

Come to Dublin!!:biggrin2:

I'm back mid September, I'm looking forward now, this Summer was loong.

Yeah, it's fine since I know her, we're in the same course so it should be fun.

Just takes getting used to I suppose.

Yeah it is the same place I was looking at, we had a look all over the place and ended up with the original plan.:naughty:

you're online, I'm online, feels like 2007/2008 again.:naughty:

Omg I would love to go to Dublin! Seriously I will go anywhere I can find a job! Not too sure how to go about finding one up there though other than online, or actually going up and looking.. It would be handier if I could get one in Cork but I'll see!

Ah well that's all good so if you are in the same course and all, just no copying homework now :naughty: haha I know you can't actually do that with your course :naughty:

Aww I know! :naughty: Those were the good old days :naughty: This one thread has been going for aaages :roftl: no small part to do with the fact that there is only 4 of us who use it at the best of times! lol :roftl:

Omg I would love to go to Dublin! Seriously I will go anywhere I can find a job! Not too sure how to go about finding one up there though other than online, or actually going up and looking.. It would be handier if I could get one in Cork but I'll see!

Ah well that's all good so if you are in the same course and all, just no copying homework now :naughty: haha I know you can't actually do that with your course

Aww I know! :naughty: Those were the good old days :naughty: This one thread has been going for aaages :roftl: no small part to do with the fact that there is only 4 of us who use it at the best of times! lol :roftl:

Yeah, really you should! I don't think jobs are easy to get anywhere really, but do think about it. We could meet up and do Dubliny things.:roftl:

Even if Cork is more parctical for you, come to Dublin! :hypo:

Copying homework.:roftl: You could do it in some cases, but I'm not getting into that.:aah: I mainly can't wait to watch free dvds from the college library.:teehee: Free stuff! :aah:

haha, I can't believe how long this thread has been here and how it's the only one there is. We take our time anyway.:naughty:

12 smilies limit! It's not 7 anymore.

Lol what's with the :hypo: smilie? :roftl: trying to hypnotise me into going to Dublin :naughty: Aaw seriously, I would love to go.. my friends from school are in Dublin too! If I can get a job, I'll go there :teehee: cos seriously, Dublin would be so much more fun than Cork!

Dubliny things! :roftl: well how could I say no to that :naughty:

Aw cool! We can watch dvds in college too! we can even take them out! But we don't have an amazing selection you know :naughty: but we got some good French ones!

Speaking of Frenchiness, I'm starting to like Sliimy! :naughty: I'm not crazy about his music, but it's good enough yeah :naughty: but he is sooo sweet! I watched an interview with him in French and oh, he's such an adorable person! I don't know how to describe what it is I like about him, but he's so cute and French :teehee:

Oh yeah! no more 7 smilies limit! :punk: we don't have to go back an edit out the smilies from each others posts anymore now woohoo! :naughty:

Lol what's with the smilie? trying to hypnotise me into going to Dublin Aaw seriously, I would love to go.. my friends from school are in Dublin too! If I can get a job, I'll go there cos seriously, Dublin would be so much more fun than Cork!

Dubliny things! well how could I say no to that

Aw cool! We can watch dvds in college too! we can even take them out! But we don't have an amazing selection you know :naughty: but we got some good French ones!

Speaking of Frenchiness, I'm starting to like Sliimy! I'm not crazy about his music, but it's good enough yeah but he is sooo sweet! I watched an interview with him in French and oh, he's such an adorable person! I don't know how to describe what it is I like about him, but he's so cute and French

Oh yeah! no more 7 smilies limit! :punk: we don't have to go back an edit out the smilies from each others posts anymore now woohoo!

Yes, I was brainwashing you. :naughty:

Yeah, see even more reason, you'll see your freinds more.:wink2: ha, I'll stop now.

Yeah, we can take them out to, that's why I'm excited to bring them to our little home across from college for free. :naughty: Yeah, there's a lot of good foreign ones here too, but I'm so bad a languages I can't imagine being able to fully understand. :boxed: I mean I know there is subtitles, but I need to learn.

Oh Sliimy...I'm not mad about him or his music actually. I really do think he seems quite slimy and creepy for some reason.:teehee:

cute and French:naughty:

I know, (not so much) editing! :naughty:

I really have to go now, but I will hopefully be back tommorrow or the next day if there are internet problems again.

Bye! :huglove:

Yes, I was brainwashing you.

Yeah, see even more reason, you'll see your freinds more. ha, I'll stop now.

Yeah, we can take them out to, that's why I'm excited to bring them to our little home across from college for free. :naughty: Yeah, there's a lot of good foreign ones here too, but I'm so bad a languages I can't imagine being able to fully understand. I mean I know there is subtitles, but I need to learn.

Oh Sliimy...I'm not mad about him or his music actually. I really do think he seems quite slimy and creepy for some reason.

cute and French

I know, (not so much) editing!

I really have to go now, but I will hopefully be back tommorrow or the next day if there are internet problems again.

Bye! :huglove:

Aw you shouldn't have much trouble understanding as long as there is subtitles! But I know it can be annoying sometimes having to focus your eyes on the subtitles when you wanna watch what's going on etc..

I watched an entire film in Greek a while back, with no subtitles (there was none available) all for my dear Sakis :naughty: Well it was his film, he was starring in it and all so I had to see it, translation or no translation :naughty: but i did then find a version on youtube with French subtitles, so I watched that and then finally understood what was going on, cos before that it was like ok.. what's going on... is he telling him that he's gay or something.. I was very confused :naughty:

Creepy?! :roftl: No wayyy, here watch this video, it's the one that made me interested in him

I love how he speaks, it's so cuuute :teehee::roftl:

I follow him on twitter too. he says the cutest things! :naughty:

Yes unfortunately there is still a bit of editing, it's like now we're allowed 12 smilies we're gonna let ourselves go a bit further with adding smilies in our posts til we're in the same situation again where it's like damn we're not allowed enough smilies on here! :naughty:

Sorry I've rambled a lot in this post :naughty:

Anyway bye for now :huglove:

Another Irish person here (:

welcome!

(it's a little ironic that I'm the one to welcome you cos I haven't been here much at all in the last 2 months!) I hope you like it here..the Irish thread is gas craic! :roftl:

EDIT: I just saw that you've been here for a while.....my bad!

Hey ladies I'm just dropping in to say hey! How are ye? And have ye any Ray Foley news for me? :naughty: the time difference makes it hard to listen... though when I finally move into my place and have internet, I'll be able to listen in eaaaarly in the morning before going to class...that sounds good!

I'm just getting my schedule sorted, I think I'm going to be busy! But I'm excited about starting. Unfortunately Meeks is not coming to the deep south :naughty:

How is college and all for ye?

Lots of love

xxx

welcome!

(it's a little ironic that I'm the one to welcome you cos I haven't been here much at all in the last 2 months!) I hope you like it here..the Irish thread is gas craic! :roftl:

EDIT: I just saw that you've been here for a while.....my bad!

Hey ladies I'm just dropping in to say hey! How are ye? And have ye any Ray Foley news for me? :naughty: the time difference makes it hard to listen... though when I finally move into my place and have internet, I'll be able to listen in eaaaarly in the morning before going to class...that sounds good!

I'm just getting my schedule sorted, I think I'm going to be busy! But I'm excited about starting. Unfortunately Meeks is not coming to the deep south :naughty:

Lots of love

xxx

Hey Niamh! How are you getting on? Thanks for your email a while back it was nice to get an update as to how you're getting on! Have you found your place to move into so? :)

I haven't been listening to Ray Foley much lately really! Though from what I see on Twitter he seems to be touring the US so not sure if he's still doing his show at the same time!

Aw what a shame Mika's not coming to visit :( you never know though maybe some time a bit later..

Keep well :) x

Hi Luke, glad to see you've started using this place! Be sure to stick around, we need a good sized army of Mika fans to get him over here on the next tour :naughty:

You guys!!!

WE ARE GOLDEN IS NOW AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD ON ITUNES IRELAND TOO!! :shocked::mf_lustslow: I did not know this!! :shocked:

I thought it wasn't gonna be available til September 7th but I just downloaded it and am listening to it in my iTunes! Woohoooo!!! *runs around like a clown on purpose* :punk::clap:

Aw you shouldn't have much trouble understanding as long as there is subtitles! But I know it can be annoying sometimes having to focus your eyes on the subtitles when you wanna watch what's going on etc..

I watched an entire film in Greek a while back, with no subtitles (there was none available) all for my dear Sakis Well it was his film, he was starring in it and all so I had to see it, translation or no translation but i did then find a version on youtube with French subtitles, so I watched that and then finally understood what was going on, cos before that it was like ok.. what's going on... is he telling him that he's gay or something.. I was very confused

Creepy?! No wayyy, here watch this video, it's the one that made me interested in him

I love how he speaks, it's so cuuute

I follow him on twitter too. he says the cutest things!

Yes unfortunately there is still a bit of editing, it's like now we're allowed 12 smilies we're gonna let ourselves go a bit further with adding smilies in our posts til we're in the same situation again where it's like damn we're not allowed enough smilies on here!

Sorry I've rambled a lot in this post

Anyway bye for now :huglove:

ah, Your dear Sakis:naughty: Wow, you can understand it when there are French subtitles? The story sounds...interesing.:naughty:

I still think Sliimy is a bit...something. He's okay, but his music is just so-so to me and his style looks like it's been done before by a few people (not just Mika.:teehee: )

And strangely he looks just like a creepy person I knew at school, he is so similar looking, it's weird. :hypo:

Hey, it's good to see any visitors to this thread because there aren't very much. :naughty: I hope we'll see you around MFC a bit.

I'm just getting my schedule sorted, I think I'm going to be busy! But I'm excited about starting. Unfortunately Meeks is not coming to the deep south

Lots of love

xxx

Hi Niamh!

I hope you're having fun.:biggrin2: I can't imagine how different it must be there right now, weather-wise and just in general.

Yeah, I noticed that he isn't going south, I wonder why. Are you going to any of the shows?

Sheree! I didn't know you could download the single yet, is it early or is this the time it was supposed to happen?

ah, Your dear Sakis:naughty: Wow, you can understand it when there are French subtitles? The story sounds...interesing.:naughty:

I still think Sliimy is a bit...something. He's okay, but his music is just so-so to me and his style looks like it's been done before by a few people (not just Mika.:teehee: )

And strangely he looks just like a creepy person I knew at school, he is so similar looking, it's weird. :hypo:

Sheree! I didn't know you could download the single yet, is it early or is this the time it was supposed to happen?

Yep I could understand :) well I had to pause and look up an odd word but other than that it was pretty easy to follow! I was kinda proud actually, it was like screw the English language, I can get by perfectly fine without you! :naughty:

Haha, a creepy person :naughty: Just cos he looks like a creepy person you know doesn't mean he is creepy! :roftl: To be honest it's his personality which attracts me to him the most! Like I said I just think he's soo sweet and cute :teehee:

I read the US and Canada thread last night and someone posted that it's now available in Europe too, all except for the UK! Very strange really cos there was no annoucement about this, someone just stumbled across it like me.. maybe it's a technical fault :boxed: cos it should be in the chart if it's available.... :blink:

Yep I could understand :) well I had to pause and look up an odd word but other than that it was pretty easy to follow! I was kinda proud actually, it was like screw the English language, I can get by perfectly fine without you! :naughty:

Haha, a creepy person Just cos he looks like a creepy person you know doesn't mean he is creepy! :roftl: To be honest it's his personality which attracts me to him the most! Like I said I just think he's soo sweet and cute

I read the US and Canada thread last night and someone posted that it's now available in Europe too, all except for the UK! Very strange really cos there was no annoucement about this, someone just stumbled across it like me.. maybe it's a technical fault :boxed: cos it should be in the chart if it's available....

Ah nice! You must be really good. I think I'll make up my own language that I'll understand, but even that I would probably be bad at.:naughty:

Yeah, it's a bit weird that. He really reminds me of someone though, and I can't see him as anything but the person he reminds me of and that's not a good thing.

hmm, I don't know exactly how these things work. Even the release date of the album confuses me a bit because on i-tunes said it you can download on the 18th. But it's physical release is the 21st. But the UK is only the 21st? ...I think.

Why do some places get it the 18th and not the UK? I really don't understand, I'm sure there is a logical explaination to it, but :freak:

Even though we can download on the 18th, I prefer getting the physical release, so I don't think it will matter to me. :naughty:

Just decided to check in before I go to bed....

Hey Niamh! How are you getting on? Thanks for your email a while back it was nice to get an update as to how you're getting on! Have you found your place to move into so? :)

I haven't been listening to Ray Foley much lately really! Though from what I see on Twitter he seems to be touring the US so not sure if he's still doing his show at the same time!

Aw what a shame Mika's not coming to visit :( you never know though maybe some time a bit later..

Keep well :) x

Yeah found a place...moving in on Sat..finally!

Yeah I saw that on twitter...I guess he's not coming here either! lol

Hope you're well too xxx

Hi Niamh!

I hope you're having fun.:biggrin2: I can't imagine how different it must be there right now, weather-wise and just in general.

Yeah, I noticed that he isn't going south, I wonder why. Are you going to any of the shows?

Yeah it's pretty different :naughty: Seriously, they're warning about a drought here!!

Mika never does many dates in the US...when you compare it to the number of cities there are here! And sadly I don't think he has a huge fanbase in the wild west! I considered going to the one in New York becasue I have friends there, but I just can't afford it :(

Have you moved to Dublin yet?

Talk soon ladies!

Just decided to check in before I go to bed....

Yeah found a place...moving in on Sat..finally!

Yeah I saw that on twitter...I guess he's not coming here either! lol

Hope you're well too xxx

Aw great news! :D Hope it's nice!

Ah nice! You must be really good. I think I'll make up my own language that I'll understand, but even that I would probably be bad at.:naughty:

Yeah, it's a bit weird that. He really reminds me of someone though, and I can't see him as anything but the person he reminds me of and that's not a good thing.

hmm, I don't know exactly how these things work. Even the release date of the album confuses me a bit because on i-tunes said it you can download on the 18th. But it's physical release is the 21st. But the UK is only the 21st? ...I think.

Why do some places get it the 18th and not the UK? I really don't understand, I'm sure there is a logical explaination to it, but :freak:

Even though we can download on the 18th, I prefer getting the physical release, so I don't think it will matter to me. :naughty:

Haha I'm not really :naughty: but I mean written French is much easier for me to understand than spoken French!

Haha do make up your own language though, it will be fun :naughty: I'll try and learn it along with my Greek (I'm gonna give it a proper go soon I think :teehee:)

Lol :naughty: it's cos the UK chart begins on a Monday, and the Irish chart begins on a Friday, so things are always available here a few days earlier :naughty: The album should be in the shops on the 18th! :teehee:

Edited by Shaza!

Yeah it's pretty different :naughty: Seriously, they're warning about a drought here!!

Mika never does many dates in the US...when you compare it to the number of cities there are here! And sadly I don't think he has a huge fanbase in the wild west! I considered going to the one in New York becasue I have friends there, but I just can't afford it

Have you moved to Dublin yet?

Talk soon ladies!

Drought?:boxed: In comparison to a lot of rain here lately that is very different indeed.:naughty:

Maybe he's building up to do more later in 2010. I'm sure eventually there would have to be more, but I really don't know.

No, not yet. In a about 3 weeks I'll be moving, I'm excited. :teehee:

Haha I'm not really :naughty: but I mean written French is much easier for me to understand than spoken French!

Haha do make up your own language though, it will be fun :naughty: I'll try and learn it along with my Greek (I'm gonna give it a proper go soon I think :teehee:)

Lol :naughty: it's cos the UK chart begins on a Monday, and the Irish chart begins on a Friday, so things are always available here a few days earlier :naughty: The album should be in the shops on the 18th! :teehee:

Oh Greek, nache!

Yeah, my own language will be fun. It will change its rules everytime I forget the original rules, and words will be invented out of thin air and then forgotten. :thumb_yello:

Oh I didn't know that! It makes sense that way though. Oh I hope it is in the shops on the 18th, I really can't wait. :biggrin2:

Oh Greek, nache!

Yeah, my own language will be fun. It will change its rules everytime I forget the original rules, and words will be invented out of thin air and then forgotten. :thumb_yello:

Oh I didn't know that! It makes sense that way though. Oh I hope it is in the shops on the 18th, I really can't wait. :biggrin2:

:lmfao: Your new language rules!! Move over English! :roftl:

Thank you for making my new sig Debbie! I luvs it :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I feel like I sort of abandoned MFC last week, I just wasn't bothered to log in much. :naughty:

How are ye??

This is weird but I was listening to Where's me jumper (again :naughty:) and I thought, how cool would it be if Mika covered it! :roftl:

I just love the song so much and thought it would be a nice idea?

Or maybe not...

but I know I'd love it :teehee:

Hi!

I feel like I sort of abandoned MFC last week, I just wasn't bothered to log in much. :naughty:

How are ye??

This is weird but I was listening to Where's me jumper (again :naughty:) and I thought, how cool would it be if Mika covered it! :roftl:

I just love the song so much and thought it would be a nice idea?

Or maybe not...

but I know I'd love it :teehee:

hey girl!

I haven't been here in ages either.....how is college going?

Haha that would be a lot of fun! I feel like I'm so out of touch with Mika news... when is the album out? It was so sweet what he did in London last night - wish I was there!!

Oh, I was in a club here at the weekend, it was 80s night, and then Raspberry Beret came on and I thought of you! I have to start listening to more Prince I think...

I'm getting internet in my house tomorrow so I'll be on more then!

xxx

Hi!

I'm not back until monday, so this is my last week of Summer...sort of :naughty:

The album is out on the 21st...I think :shocked: I should no for certain but :teehee:

Yeah, I can't believe how much he does for fans, it's so nice that he does that kind thing at all!

80s night! :wub2: sounds like a lot of fun. Oh I love that song :wub2: Prince is great, If you like MJ I think you should try him out, especially the Purple Rain soundtrack, so good.

I just twittered Mika the youtube link to wheres me jumper and asked him to cover it :lmfao:

:lmfao: Oh Debbie, I saw your tweet! :lmao: Imagine if he listened to it! :lmfao: Would be soo funny, I retweeted it in the hope he would. :naughty:

Yep it's out on the 21st! But it will be out here on the 18th :teehee: and not sure about America, around then I imagine!

I know, it's so sweet he wants to celebrate with the fans! :wub2:

I wish so much I could be in London on Friday :tears:

Edited by Shaza!

:lmfao: Oh Debbie, I saw your tweet! :lmao: Imagine if he listened to it! :lmfao: Would be soo funny, I retweeted it in the hope he would. :naughty:

Yep it's out on the 21st! But it will be out here on the 18th :teehee: and not sure about America, around then I imagine!

I know, it's so sweet he wants to celebrate with the fans! :wub2:

I wish so much I could be in London on Friday :tears:

:roftl: yay, you re-tweeted! :naughty:

Oh can you imagine if we got him to cover it sometime in the distant future if he does a show here. Everyone here would love him if he did that, it would be hilarious!

Oh yeah, it is the 18th here! :kachinga:

...I just got your text

:shocked:

:roftl: yay, you re-tweeted! :naughty:

Oh can you imagine if we got him to cover it sometime in the distant future if he does a show here. Everyone here would love him if he did that, it would be hilarious!

Oh yeah, it is the 18th here! :kachinga:

...I just got your text

:shocked:

That would be brilliant!!! :lmao:

Oh :lmfao: yeah, sorry about that :roftl: Unfortunately my phone has stopped working in the meantime so if you've replied I've not got it, but um, that says enough I think. :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

That would be brilliant!!! :lmao:

Oh :lmfao: yeah, sorry about that :roftl: Unfortunately my phone has stopped working in the meantime so if you've replied I've not got it, but um, that says enough I think. :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: I'm still in hope for that song to be covered, anywhere! It would be ground breaking.

I'm just thinking that I might not get to go on here as much when I'm in college...:(

Hopefully I won't get withdrawel symptoms. :naughty:

Oh I bought the gold cd of WAG, for a fiver! :shocked: 3 songs for €5 is a bit of a rip off but I always find that Mika makes me spend more somehow. :naughty: And the artwork is worth it.

How is everyone??