pinkunicorn123

That's what you'd call typically Irish :naughty:

Well I've been to Killarney! But never Killorglin. I'd consider Killarney to be one of if not thee prettiest area in Ireland!

Killarney is fabulous, as is all the surrounding area where I am. Kerry overall is arguably one of the nicest counties. Well, it needs SOMETHING going for it! :naughty:

I really only prefer Cork because of the civilisation factor. Gloria Jeans, HMV, Game, Pennies and the English Market are essential to my happiness :biggrin2:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Killarney is fabulous, as is all the surrounding area where I am. Kerry overall is arguably one of the nicest counties. Well, it needs SOMETHING going for it! :naughty:

I really only prefer Cork because of the civilisation factor. Gloria Jeans, HMV, Game, Pennies and the English Market are essential to my happiness :biggrin2:

Haha :naughty: aww I love Kerry, it's got lots to offer, in comparison to Limerick at least! To be honest I feel much more familiar with Kerry than Limerick cos well it's where I went to secondary school and where most of my friends are from and that. Plus there is really nowhere interesting to go in Limerick, it's also Listowel or Ballybunion you'd end up in. :naughty:

Aww! You love Cork :biggrin2:

hey guys,

Feel free to kick me out, I've wandered over here to try to get to know people that are going to the Dublin gig.

Aw no you're grand :roftl: the more the merrier!

I'm sure we met at Sadler's Wells, am I wrong? :teehee:

hey guys,

Feel free to kick me out, I've wandered over here to try to get to know people that are going to the Dublin gig.

Get Out!!

I kid, obviously! Welcome! I just discovered the multi-quote button. Happy days!

To be honest I feel much more familiar with Kerry than Limerick cos well it's where I went to secondary school and where most of my friends are from and that.

Aww! You love Cork :biggrin2:

I know quite a few people in UL, Mary I. and the art place, as well as Limerick dwellers who attend UCC. I think I've actually BEEN to the county only once though, during a Rag week baha.

Cork is awesome. It's smallish and you're not too likely to get mauled by chavs or knife-wielding loonies. UCC is gorgeous, and Fota isn't too far away.

Aw no you're grand :roftl: the more the merrier!

I'm sure we met at Sadler's Wells, am I wrong? :teehee:

More than likely I met sooo many people that night it's all a blur! But I'm sure I'll go "I know you!" when we meet again, it often happens! Lol.

Get Out!!

I kid, obviously! Welcome! I just discovered the multi-quote button. Happy days!

I know quite a few people in UL, Mary I. and the art place, as well as Limerick dwellers who attend UCC. I think I've actually BEEN to the county only once though, during a Rag week baha.

Cork is awesome. It's smallish and you're not too likely to get mauled by chavs or knife-wielding loonies. UCC is gorgeous, and Fota isn't too far away.

I know people in UL and Mary I but no good friends, they all went anywhere and everywhere else :naughty: I so do not belong to Limerick. :naughty:

UCC has to have the nicest campus in Ireland! and OMG you've just made me realise I've never been to Fota :shocked: I need to go there someday!

More than likely I met sooo many people that night it's all a blur! But I'm sure I'll go "I know you!" when we meet again, it often happens! Lol.

Haha :naughty: I can imagine! Well that was my first big MFC meet up so I guess that's how I remember who I met. :naughty:

UCC has to have the nicest campus in Ireland! and OMG you've just made me realise I've never been to Fota :shocked: I need to go there someday!

Come with me! I always want to go but no one will ever go with me!!!!

Mikafish can I ask your name? Otherwise I'm going to shorten your username to Mika and that could get confusing :teehee:

Mikafish can I ask your name? Otherwise I'm going to shorten your username to Mika and that could get confusing :teehee:

Oh that would be fun! We should do that sometime! :-D How do you get to Fota actually? :naughty:

Oh that would be fun! We should do that sometime! :-D How do you get to Fota actually? :naughty:

There's a train that goes out there which doesn't cost much. I haven't been out there in years. It's lovely though. They has cheetahs :teehee:

Lol! I'm Vicky. Or my nickname is Fish (hence the username I was feeling uncreative the day i signed up!) I'll respond to either! :thumb_yello:

Lol! I'm Vicky. Or my nickname is Fish (hence the username I was feeling uncreative the day i signed up!) I'll respond to either! :thumb_yello:

I like quirky names so I think I'm going to call you Fish :naughty:

Are you going to the Belfast gig too?

There's a train that goes out there which doesn't cost much. I haven't been out there in years. It's lovely though. They has cheetahs :teehee:

Cool :teehee: I've only ever been to Dublin Zoo. Last time we made a leaving cert biology class trip up there, and sung "We're going to the zoo zoo zoo, how about you you you" the whole way there. :naughty: I want to do that again :naughty:

Cool :teehee: I've only ever been to Dublin Zoo. Last time we made a leaving cert biology class trip up there, and sung "We're going to the zoo zoo zoo, how about you you you" the whole way there. :naughty: I want to do that again :naughty:

Last time I went to Dublin Zoo was round when Jurassic Park was new and they had this dinosaur section, with robotic dinosaurs and things. It terrified me, I was quite little :naughty:

I prefer Fota though, not as many exotic sorta animals,but they have acres of land to wander round, and half of the small ones are loose!

Last time I went to Dublin Zoo was round when Jurassic Park was new and they had this dinosaur section, with robotic dinosaurs and things. It terrified me, I was quite little :naughty:

I prefer Fota though, not as many exotic sorta animals,but they have acres of land to wander round, and half of the small ones are loose!

Aaw! Sounds so nice there! We should make a trip there someday, when it's not raining. :naughty:

I like quirky names so I think I'm going to call you Fish :naughty:

Are you going to the Belfast gig too?

Sadly not. It was a choice between the two and I didn't want to fly on my own (I wear hearing aids and have been known to get on the wron trains etc because I misheard an announcement! :blink:) so when i discover Ruth was flying to Dublin that decided it for me.

Sadly not. It was a choice between the two and I didn't want to fly on my own (I wear hearing aids and have been known to get on the wron trains etc because I misheard an announcement! :blink:) so when i discover Ruth was flying to Dublin that decided it for me.

Ahh alright. Still! Trust me, Dublin is the place to be :naughty: As it stands I'm only going to Dublin too.

Just saying that I only got one ticket for Dub and Belfast because of a near nervous breakdown this morning in case they'd be gone. So I won't have any spares if anyone wanted one.

This thread is not dead anymore!:shocked:

Awh girls ye're so sweet.......ye know how much I'd love to go. It's not just the cost, but also how loooong it'd take, and I can't take classes off....so it's pretty much impossible. But yes, I'll be there in spirit. And when ye meet the man himself ye can tell him all about me and get him to come to Austin.. there are some pretty cool MFCers that I met up with here, so we need him :roftl: And it'd be an excuse for ye all to come visit :wink2:

xxx

I just hope we're not making it harder every time you log in now though. It's just such a pity you can't go after all the *cough* complaining that we did.:naughty:

*IF* we get to meet him. Don't get our hopes up too high!

that sounds really nahce visiting Austin, but as of now I'm barely affording two gigs right here.:naughty:

I really don't think I can afford Belfast. It's essentially another €50,plus an additional two nights accommodation which could be really expensive, plus additional travelling costs. ll tempted to try grab a ticket when they go on general sale, but....it's a lot of money.

I understand the money thing. It isn't cheap if you're a student and not working, even grants dissappear too quick.:boxed: But this is a rare thing here, Mika playing two gigs that you don't have to fly to.

I hope somehow you can go.

haha, well I got LICM twice coz I lost the case of the first one so don't feel too bad!!

Soooooooooooo excited about Dublin hehe about time too!!

Where in Cork are u from Nollaig? :)

Hi Stepahine! :D

hey guys,

I remember you from Sadlers Wells!

I understand the money thing. It isn't cheap if you're a student and not working, even grants dissappear too quick.:boxed: But this is a rare thing here, Mika playing two gigs that you don't have to fly to.

:roftl: today I booked tickets to see Mika in Dublin and Belfast and I still haven't even paid my college fees :roftl:

At least I can always say I have my priorities in order. :naughty:

Awwwwwwwww Deb that sounded so sweet!! I WANT TO GO!!

Buggar it I'm going. General sale here I come, etc.

I'll worry about money later.

You's all have to mind me though, I've never been to Belfast :biggrin2:

Edited by Nollaig

Awwwwwwwww Deb that sounded so sweet!! I WANT TO GO!!

Buggar it I'm going. General sale here I come, etc.

I'll worry about money later.

You's all have to mind me though, I've never been to Belfast :biggrin2:

Awesome. :biggrin2:

My wallet disagrees! But I'm looking at it this way - I was going to get a new tattoo two weeks ago in Dub but didn't coz I couldn't decide on the design, so now I'm transferring that €150 odd to tickets and travel for Mika. It'll accumulate over my birthday (next month) and Christmas. Ta-daaa!

I'm good at justifying bold things. :teehee:

Also, my mother will be pleased by how non-permenant a trip up the country is, compared to ink in my skin :roftl:

Edited by Nollaig

My wallet disagrees! But I'm looking at it this way - I was going to get a new tattoo two weeks ago in Dub but didn't coz I couldn't decide on the design, so now I'm transferring that €150 odd to tickets and travel for Mika. It'll accumulate over my birthday (next month) and Christmas. Ta-daaa!

I'm good at justifying bold things. :teehee:

Also, my mother will be pleased by how non-permenant a trip up the country is, compared to ink in my skin :roftl:

:roftl: Well when you put it that way she'll be the one insisting you go I think. :roftl:

I'm really happy for you now that you're decided to come too! Irish mfcers will be well represented! :punk: