The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Christine, why is the wizard pic on the myspace page gone? It doesn't show anymore in my comments. I want it back :tears:

I second that! :crybaby: I want my Mika :poster_spam: to stay on my space.

Never met the appleman...probably never will. I'm not a true apple, so I'm here by default.

I think Im neither, sometimes I feel a bit like a lemon, at least I eat them a lot I often get to hear. :cool:

Also Im a bit shy to post on the whole forums these days, except the last two weeks that I've not even been here a lot... compared to what I used to.

Im gonna change my name here soon - as I've been over a year now.

That's just how good I am to come up with any profile name.

Im tempted to be something wizardy, but I'll spare them names to a special someone. :naughty:

And yes, where's Kata?

They look like pretty much the same thing. You just have to decide if you want to put one on your bikini line or on an apple.

Yeah:naughty: They're both sticky situations. The kids and I get a treat with the candy apples.

Oh, a waxed apple . That would be lovely!

Is that what we're calling it now? :naughty: Female anatomical part = an apple?!

I second that! :crybaby: I want my Mika :poster_spam: to stay on my space.

I think Im neither, sometimes I feel a bit like a lemon, at least I eat them a lot I often get to hear. :cool:

Also Im a bit shy to post on the whole forums these days, except the last two weeks that I've not even been here a lot... compared to what I used to.

Im gonna change my name here soon - as I've been over a year now.

That's just how good I am to come up with any profile name.

Im tempted to be something wizardy, but I'll spare them names to a special someone. :naughty:

And yes, where's Kata?

I was asking you on another thread what your definition of "lemon" is (but I don't think you saw my question. Or perhaps you ignored it intentionally):naughty: :

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lemon

I was asking you on another thread what your definition of "lemon" is (but I don't think you saw my question. Or perhaps you ignored it intentionally):naughty: :

Oh no, I just answered you there.

You make me able to choose! not #4, neither a fan of Martha Stewards :naughty:

I'm fairly spaced out here, don't know where I am or who I am...or why I am :insane:

There you are Kata! Or whoever you are.

Whatever, whenever, wherever, and why. Welcome. Weirdo. Wasted. Woman. :naughty:

Oh no, I just answered you there.

You make me able to choose! not #4, neither a fan of Martha Stewards :naughty:

Ha ha. I'm confused more than ever because the links bring you to different definitions. :blink:

"Lemon" is a common euphemism for "lesbian".

Btw, I'm going to disappear for 10 days. Don't worry I'm not going to die, it's a fate worse than death: studying for exams. I'll be back next Thursday, the day of my final exam, coincidentally also my birthday. Ciao.

Btw, I'm going to disappear for 10 days. Don't worry I'm not going to die, it's a fate worse than death: studying for exams. I'll be back next Thursday, the day of my final exam, coincidentally also my birthday. Ciao.

Good luck with that! :thumb_yello:

if a sequel can be made by a third party, it wouldn't be a sequel then !!

and you call it "official"

i've only been using english for a short while, why i think my english is actually better ? have some fun as long as you enjoy it !

:blink: :blink: :blink:

kataaa...your report of the Ozs with vodka?!

:sneaky2: Well it's hard to report as I don't remember much :roftl: Just couldn't sleep because people at the hostel were so noisy, so I decided to join the party :doh: Was drinking until 5 am, but I still managed to catch my plane, so no harm done there :naughty:

So, ends up we didn't have any apples to make candy apples. :naughty:

So....my upper lip is a little red.

I need the rest of the hair on my body for insulation since I'll be queuing in the cold Toronto weather in about 2 weeks.

Bye Scut! Good luck with your exams! We'll see you when you're not a teenager anymore!

:sneaky2: Well it's hard to report as I don't remember much :roftl: Just couldn't sleep because people at the hostel were so noisy, so I decided to join the party Was drinking until 5 am, but I still managed to catch my plane, so no harm done there :naughty:

:punk:Glad you had a great time! :naughty:

yes !!! hunny !! Jackie is not my real name either

So, we were right?! :blink:

Uh oh, my lemons was for lemons. You can't even like your fruits as fruits nowadays? :cool:

But I kinda see where it comes; a man is hitting up a woman, I bet some

lesbian could be lemons. It just makes me angry cause that makes

you a lesbian if you're being all "lemons" for some idiot in a bar.

"Lemon" is for "lesbian", what's "apples" then for?

Lets vote

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=apples