The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

I know. It's called sarcasm but you're an Apple so I don't think you've ever heard of it. :naughty:

Uhh - someone has started to believe in yourself. (You can't say that, but whatever)

You better not start to think your better missy! :mf_rosetinted:

Your thread :shocked:

<sits and drinks coffee>

Don't look that shocked.

Austin Powers is really hot. Seriously! Behaaave!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dont edit my posts!! thats just WRONG :thumbdown::sneaky2:

gaaaaaah

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat now?

why does english people like to use K instead of C? I mean, like in Mika and so on. Has people started to think it's koool?

what are you on?

LSD. :mf_rosetinted:

... i know ive said it before, but i dont get the point of the hot seat threads? like.. why:blink:

Im in that :mf_rosetinted: I hope to get some very nasty questions.

Who have rated this thread "terrible"? I have :mf_rosetinted:

Yuppymunch. I couldn't find any dick pasta, so I bought you something else(very cheap) . It's pink, and youll have to suck and swallow to use it. If you don't do that, you'll leave a mesh all over yourself.

WOW enfa! what is it?! bubble gum? just a dick?!

im actually really excited now!! i cant wait to go to vega, and not even for mika!

is the apple thread going downhill? i mean, i havent been on for a DAY and there was only one new post in here? all my friends are in here!!

WOW enfa! what is it?! bubble gum? just a dick?!

is the apple thread going downhill? i mean, i havent been on for a DAY and there was only one new post in here? all my friends are in here!!

Its a.. like, drinking straw! Shaped as a dick :mf_rosetinted:

Props to you EnFa actually managed to post that one hm... important post. :naughty:

...OH, so was it you hacking the MFC? :emot-sad:

Yeah, I hacked it. I wanted to let all of you see what I've got for Yup. It costed me 10dkr!

Hey Apples! Anyone here?

Just a short message from me. I'm still hidden under a lot of boxes and try to get used to my new flat. Very difficult.

Any important news? I'll hopefully be back online from next Tuesday on. It's so boring without internet :mf_rosetinted: .

I think about getting a cat. Is there anything I need to know about them.

P.S.: I like your new avatar Bab. Delicious.

Hey Apples! Anyone here?

Just a short message from me. I'm still hidden under a lot of boxes and try to get used to my new flat. Very difficult.

Any important news? I'll hopefully be back online from next Tuesday on. It's so boring without internet :mf_rosetinted: .

Missed you!

You haven't missed much here, we are changing server again and it has been dodgy for a few days.

About cats, they are very, very good to have, that's all you need to know.

I want to get another one, but I am a bit broke at the moment.:mf_rosetinted:

Get a hamster. :mf_rosetinted:

Nice to see you!

I live together with a big hamster now. He eats all my sweets :thumbdown:

Missed you!

You haven't missed much here, we are changing server again and it has been dodgy for a few days.

About cats, they are very, very good to have, that's all you need to know.

I want to get another one, but I am a bit broke at the moment.:mf_rosetinted:

I missed you too :wub2:

Do cats need much attention? Because I'm not that good at entertaining animals 24/7 :mf_rosetinted: . I always wanted to have one and now my bf says it's ok. I only have to make sure that they can be left alone for a while.

I realized the server-problem thing a few days ago. I tried to log in at work and it didn't work. That was bad :blink:

I live together with a big hamster now. He eats all my sweets :thumbdown:

I missed you too :wub2:

Do cats need much attention? Because I'm not that good at entertaining animals 24/7 :mf_rosetinted: . I always wanted to have one and now my bf says it's ok. I only have to make sure that they can be left alone for a while.

I realized the server-problem thing a few days ago. I tried to log in at work and it didn't work. That was bad :blink:

They are much easier than dogs, they are quite independent. If you get one from a shelter, you could get one that is a bit older and a bit more settled. Kittens are cute but can be a bit demanding. I got a 10year old from the shelter last time, he was a gorgeous cat, so sweet tempered and not a minutes bother.

They are much easier than dogs, they are quite independent. If you get one from a shelter, you could get one that is a bit older and a bit more settled. Kittens are cute but can be a bit demanding. I got a 10year old from the shelter last time, he was a gorgeous cat, so sweet tempered and not a minutes bother.

I think about getting a one or two year old one from an animal shelter.

I think I'll go to bed now. Have to get up early tomorrow.

I hope to see you soon.

Good night.

:mf_rosetinted:

Hey Apples! Anyone here?

you have not been here for a while!!

cats are lovely! there is one that i invite in my house and i named him basil.

my mummy doesnt know.. :naughty:

There is a thread about it somewhere.... :mf_rosetinted: The appleman is not involved as far as I have seen :mf_rosetinted:

heven't seen the thread... but even if chicken knitting is not involved, neither chicken nor knitting is talked about here :mf_rosetinted: what i mean is that it's not because they're talking about it somewhere else that fruits are not "the Apples" fun :mf_rosetinted:

as far as i'm concerned...