The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

That's a pity, I could provide the former. :mf_rosetinted:

As much as I'd like to try everything in life at least once...

the hardest drug for me is caffeine, ibuprofen, acetaminophen, and cocoa. :boxed:

Oh yes, I did have an epidural once. Nightmare.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, but are they any good to us or do we have to have arthritis or something?

You don't have arthritis?

*prepares for the oldies to slap her over the ear*

:bleh:

As much as I'd like to try everything in life at least once...

the hardest drug for me is caffeine, ibuprofen, acetaminophen, and cocoa.

Oh yes, I did have an epidural once. Nightmare.

Cocoa's not a drug although caffeine is (and can be dangerous if you consume massive amounts of it... like 20 espresso shots, lol). Acetaminophen (paracetamol to non-US/non-Canadians) is pretty harmless unless you have reduced kidney function (e.g. if you're really old). Ibuprofen is actually quite evil (it can cause ulcers and if combined with certain medications can cause kidney failure) and should be avoided unless paracetamol's not doing the job - in that case you take ibuprofen in addition to your normal paracetamol dose and only do so for short-term periods (e.g. no more than a few weeks) unless you need to.

What do you think pharmacies do after drugs expire? Sometimes assistants steal them and sell them to people who extract the drug and/or convert it into other compounds.

OK, no more drug talk from me... as it's a known fact that fruit is far more addictive. :mf_rosetinted:

Scut - you know way too much. I guess my kidneys are shot by now. But cocoa not a drug?!! No waaay! Chocolate is a substitute and a chaser for this gal. And I can also eat mangos until I puke.

Scut - you know way too much. I guess my kidneys are shot by now. But cocoa not a drug?!! No waaay! Chocolate is a substitute and a chaser for this gal. And I can also eat mangos until I puke.

*studies drugs for a living* Your kidneys are probably fine, you're not 70... yet. :bleh:

My father hates mangoes. He's insane. :shocked:

:flowers2:Hello Apples

Damn! My dentist cancelled today - he had a throat infection

You should have told him that's not good enough an excuse, only ear infections will do. :boxed:

I might be in Paris Dec. 5. Can't decide if I'll be able to get my lazy tired ass there after so many standing room concerts.

You can't decide? I'll decide for you. I'll drag your lazy, tired ass. :roftl:

I've always wanted to visit Paris. I have hints all over my house. But no one has taken me there....yet. No pressure Christine. :naughty:

(okay, I'll admit I'm camera happy this weekend)

IMG_0979.jpgIMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg