The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

My stitches broke :shocked: ****, don't hope they'll have to do it again. Crap crap crap crap!

Look a bit down the page, you have to do it!

dont have any fantasy today!

cant come up with a good questionß

sorry

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fileqf7.jpg

Aaaaah! The beautiful prom picture. That is so cute. He can really wear things like that :wub2:

yepp i did!

but i have to wait till häschen tells me that we r doing a roadtrip to denmark!

i have to admit that i dont have a car and no drives licence,and that at my age!!!:blink:

but if häschen and i do a road trip i think we will be glad to pick u up and have some funny hours with u in the car!

I fear I can't come either. It's in the middle of the week and I'll miss too much university. And as they've changed the date for the German gig I'll go to it will be a bit much as that one is on the 3rd. And I'll be in Amsterdam on the 11th. I'm really sorry :emot-sad:

I hope you're all ok. I'm ****ing tired today. Had to get up early although I finally have a few days off now. And I finished my Bachelor-thesis yesterday. I'm free again!!! Finally! Although I have to admit that I hate Harry Potter a bit by now :blink: .

Anyway, I'll be online more often from now on again. Sorry for my strange English but I can't speak anymore.

I wish you all a lovely day. I'm off to buy a car now :naughty:

I've just watched an interview (how extraordinary!) and had to laugh when I heard the sentence "I was born in Beiruuuut in 1983...". I thought I just share it. And I had a bit of wine.

And a few grapes. No apples though.

:mf_rosetinted:

That's amazing. Found a magazine yesterday with a short article about Mika. It sadi he had written a song called Grace Jones. lol.

I've just repaired my computer. It wouldn't even start windows, but Im so clever that I fixed it!

So, wtf is up with sending all that stuff to Mika? I mean, come on! Seriously!?!? I understood the first thing and the Birtday cards. Lalala.

Where is he going to put it all to start off with?

Anyway, I am not artistic in any way, so don't do that kind of thing.

Also I figure that I buy his records and go to his gigs so he is getting enough of my cash spent on him. I'd rather give money to charity than spend it on materials and postage for this kind of thing.

Call me mean if you want to .

Come on, you know you want to. :mf_rosetinted:

Ha I don't think you're mean. I agree with you about how we're all spending money on him already. He's the one who should be reciprocating with gifts! It's bad enough I have to do the pilgrimage to London. I'm not bearing gold, frankincense and myrhh as if he were the baby Jesus.

And really people, he lives in a basement flat. Where is he going to put all this stuff? If you're going to give him anything it has to be disposable or consumable. Making these massive projects that he can't give away to charity and would probably feel like an a**hole throwing in the bin...it's gotta stop somewhere. He can't keep accumulating this stuff indefinitely.

Hehaha! Look the add I got down this page:

haha.jpg

I don't really care if people want to bombard him with gifts.

Maybe it's an easy way to approach. Anyway it's one kind of response he's getting so he'd bette get that extra storage.

Or maybe we should help him by offering to take some of his stuff at Vega. Or then not.

I think it's accomplishing the opposite of what people intended when they want to connect with him. I think it's creating a larger gap between Mika and the fans because it is so one-sided. I was only half-joking when I mentioned the baby Jesus because all this unreciprocated gift-giving puts him on a pedestal separate from the fans.

His thank-you for the MFC birthday gift was great, but the way he phrased some of it leads me to believe he felt pressured to do it.

People can do whatever they want but it's sort of disturbing when there's all kinds of angst on MFC because he's not as responsive as people would like. His job is to make music and put on a show when he's sold concert tickets. He shouldn't feel obligated to be available to receive gifts he never asked for or gush effusively over every one.

These projects have become so cumbersome now it's not even an inroad to speak to Mika. The birthday gift had to be given to security at V-fest and as I understand it Suzy is looking to unload the latest project before the show because it's not something you want to haul with you while scrambling for the front row.

Ha I don't think you're mean. I agree with you about how we're all spending money on him already. He's the one who should be reciprocating with gifts! It's bad enough I have to do the pilgrimage to London. I'm not bearing gold, frankincense and myrhh as if he were the baby Jesus.

And really people, he lives in a basement flat. Where is he going to put all this stuff? If you're going to give him anything it has to be disposable or consumable. Making these massive projects that he can't give away to charity and would probably feel like an a**hole throwing in the bin...it's gotta stop somewhere. He can't keep accumulating this stuff indefinitely.

I agree with this- I was actually just thinking of it the other day.

As much as I think that it's a lovely idea to make gifts for anyone, and I have even contributed to the "xmas song" (mainly because I had never taken part in any other gifts, and because it's only a cd so not a big thing to make, etc), I do agree with the fact that it is an imposition on him, and also that he won't be able to "do" much with it.

Like you said, if he throws it away he's not being "nice", yet he is stuck with something that he never asked for, and he's even expected by many to be thankful for it...It really gets a bit complicated and it's hard to know where to draw the line I imagine.

In my mind I have already drawn the line and decided that this is the first and last project I take part in, and I am hoping that, before Mika gets sick of getting all these gifts, they will stop being given to him.

I think the worst project is the "memorial" at Brighton one... I think the family should be awore of such a project, and it's not "nice" at all... it's just weird in my opinion... it's so none of their business !!! what the hell are they doing... actually, i haven't read anything of this project, but i guess it's for the family of the little boy that died recently, right ?

anyway... maybe i'm selfish, but i do think it's more "weird" than "nice"...

And something else : here we go with another double booking on October 22nd :yay:

I kinda agree it's weird, that's why I don't participate in it, but I guess I'm gonna have to deliver it anyway :boxed:

i don't know how it will happen, but try to stay away from them at this particular moment :biggrin2::wink2:

And maybe the mother will appreciate it...

I kinda agree it's weird, that's why I don't participate in it, but I guess I'm gonna have to deliver it anyway :boxed:

Are you going to Brighton? I considered, but it's sold out. And really 3x Mika is more than enough.

Yeah, I said I would help deliver it, but I haven't read the thread and therefore don't have any idea what it is? :boxed:

Are you going to Brighton? I considered, but it's sold out. And really 3x Mika is more than enough.

Yeh I'm going :mf_rosetinted: I am going to everything :blink: I'm glad the support act is good at least :roftl:

You're quite right of course, I am sure I will be heartily sick of Mika by the end of that week........

I have offered my Doncaster ticket to Sarah_loves_Mika, think I can do with just a party that night :doh:

I have offered my Doncaster ticket to Sarah_loves_Mika, think I can do with just a party that night :doh:

I saw that, but she doesn't seem to want to spoil your fun.

That is one of the smaller venues, that's why I fancied it.