The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

In case I wont get one anymore:

Merry birth of Horus, jesus and Mitras. All born on december 25, sons of virgin mothers and father-gods. Merry Yule, merry ancient roman feast of the sun... Erm, I think that was it? Tell me if I've left you out.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yet another gay thread closed and this even though Mika has actually said that he doesn't mind people speculating even if he doesn't talk about it himself....We take his own word for everything else, but we apparantly can't handle this subject :doh: this forum is just complete bollocks :mf_rosetinted: Get over your disguised homophobia people, it's getting old :sneaky2:

Yet another gay thread closed and this even though Mika has actually said that he doesn't mind people speculating even if he doesn't talk about it himself....We take his own word for everything else, but we apparantly can't handle this subject :doh: this forum is just complete bollocks :mf_rosetinted:

aye the buggers !! i couldnt get my reply in so i`ll do it here kata here ye go

Have I told you lately that I love you :mf_rosetinted:

i love you too :wub2: im bored , do you wanna cause i stir tonight :roftl: right whos getting it first ???? hmm is sara boo paps about ???

I don't care if people talk about it anymore. Really. What's wrong with it? It is JUST his fåckin' sexuality. Seriously. We all have gay friends.. And we can talk about that.

Are we a bunce of fåckin homophobs? I mean "Oh no! The pible says its wrong! Lets throw stones at him.. or something! I wanna smell his burnt meat!"

aye the buggers !! i couldnt get my reply in so i`ll do it here kata here ye go

i love you too :wub2: im bored , do you wanna cause i stir tonight :roftl: right whos getting it first ???? hmm is sara boo paps about ???

I actually like Sara, so I think I'll pass on that one :wink2:

I don't know if I'm even in the mood to stir things up, I'm more likely to just play Yeti Sports all night, that's the most interesting thing in here lately :boxed:

I actually like Sara, so I think I'll pass on that one :wink2:

I don't know if I'm even in the mood to stir things up, I'm more likely to just play Yeti Sports all night, that's the most interesting thing in here lately :boxed:

ok well i dont but im not like some in here she knows i cant stand her :biggrin2: . whats yeti sport ? im trying to format my other pc & its totally doing ma nut , the serials not working anymore :sneaky2:

ok well i dont but im not like some in here she knows i cant stand her :biggrin2: . whats yeti sport ? im trying to format my other pc & its totally doing ma nut , the serials not working anymore :sneaky2:

it's just some of the games in the arcade :mf_rosetinted:

Think I'm gonna log off for a while before I explode somewhere :fisch: I'll be back later :mf_rosetinted:

Oh I missed all the action? You know how I love getting in the middle of the controversial threads.

Apples...it looks like no one is interested in NYC and it's looking rather expensive and boring to go on my own so I'm thinking f*ck it, I should just go back to London.

Who is going to be there in February??? Please tell me most of you are going!!

Oh I missed all the action? You know how I love getting in the middle of the controversial threads.

Apples...it looks like no one is interested in NYC and it's looking rather expensive and boring to go on my own so I'm thinking f*ck it, I should just go back to London.

I will be there. For at least one of the shows. Please come! Then we can after a proper conversation after all. Now that I have a head and everything :wink2: . Pleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee!

*puppyeyes*

:roftl: :roftl: I have absolutely no money, so I'm not gonna make any promises, I can only say that I'll do my damn best to be there and if you're gonna come then I'll try even harder :mf_rosetinted:

Feeling better, Kata?

'Cause I feel like sh!t. Halfway through our roadtrip Dad took me to see a doc then drove me all the way back to the holiday home. Food poisoning from f*ck knows where, and no one else in the family has it but me. Dad's gone back to rejoin Mum and the sisters while I'm staying at home. :sad:

Jesus, I'm whining like a skinny, curly-haired pop singer.

Feeling better, Kata?

'Cause I feel like sh!t. Halfway through our roadtrip Dad took me to see a doc then drove me all the way back to the holiday home. Food poisoning from f*ck knows where, and no one else in the family has it but me. Dad's gone back to rejoin Mum and the sisters while I'm staying at home. :sad:

Oh, poor baby! :huglove: Need a kiss to make it all better?

I hope you're doing well now Kata...I've just come back from my work Christmas party and got all buzzed from something I drank :boxed: It doesn't take much for me...but now I have some tummy troubles and I hope I can get to sleep soon. Now who's whining? :thumbdown:

PLEASE TAKE SOME TIME TODAY TO VOTE FOR GRACE KELLY AS THE UK RECORD OF THE YEAR. THE VOTING ENDS AT 9AM TOMORROW MORNING (UK TIME) AND WE'VE BEEN SO CLOSE BUT THE LEONA GANG HAVE BEEN WORKING HARD OVER NIGHT AND THERE'S 2% TO GAIN NOW!!

Oh, poor baby! :huglove: Need a kiss to make it all better?

I've gotten plenty of kisses from Eve but they don't seem to be curing me. *sigh*

.. I've lost 7" of hair, crying because Im watching a cartoon and trying to get find out what's wrong with my dogs paw

Yay, so we all have reasons to whine. Pity party, anyone? :yay:

Yay! Pity party! :naughty:

Oh.. Patrick Wolf is just so amazing :wub2: I can't stop listening to him!

A whiny, curly-haired pop singer will be performing at our pity party of course. :mf_rosetinted:

Champers all around, but no glasses, we classily drink straight from the bottle. :yay:

MMMM15.jpg

Speaking of Patrick Wolf, your "Missionary Position" signature makes me laugh every time I see it for more than one reason. :naughty:

A whiny, skinny, curly-haired pop singer will be performing at our pity party of course. :mf_rosetinted:

Champers all around, but no glasses, we classily drink straight from the bottle. :yay:

MMMM15.jpg

Speaking of Patrick Wolf, your "Missionary Position" signature makes me laugh every time I see it for more than one reason. :naughty:

I usually drink wine straight from the bottle. Mmm.. Red wine! :mf_rosetinted:

He's so whiny. Who cares about him loosing his voice anyways! :naughty: (:tears:)

Uhhh.. Tell me why you like it? I just put together two songs! Missionary Man and The Magic Position. No gross thoughts

I usually drink wine straight from the bottle. Mmm.. Red wine! :mf_rosetinted:

He's so whiny. Who cares about him loosing his voice anyways! :naughty: (:tears:)

Uhhh.. Tell me why you like it? I just put together two songs! Missionary Man and The Magic Position. No gross thoughts

I'm a champagne or flavoured liqueur woman myself. That's when I'm not pretending to be sober, of course. :mf_rosetinted:

If he loses his voice while performing at our pity party then what better a place for him to complain about it? :naughty:

I realised that it was a clever combination of Eurythmics and Patrick Wolf, that's one reason why it makes me laugh. The second reason is that I've said before that "clap-clap" must be one of the most annoying repetitive sounds ever (after whining of course :mf_rosetinted: ). The third reason is that the sig as a whole mimics the "MFC style name" trend. The final reason is that after Mika covered Missionary Man for the first time there was a fascinating discussion about positions that I won't repeat here. :lol3:

I'm a champagne or flavoured liqueur woman myself. That's when I'm not pretending to be sober, of course. :mf_rosetinted:

If he loses his voice while performing at our pity party then what better a place for him to complain about it? :naughty:

I realised that it was a clever combination of Eurythmics and Patrick Wolf, that's one reason why it makes me laugh. The second reason is that I've said before that "clap-clap" must be one of the most annoying repetitive sounds ever (after whining of course :mf_rosetinted: ). The third reason is that the sig as a whole mimics the "MFC style name" trend. The final reason is that after Mika covered Missionary Man for the first time there was a fascinating discussion about positions that I won't repeat here. :lol3:

No no no. Im into the natural things. They doesn't make me sick.

You're right! Let the children come to me.

I hate when people sing "yeah". It's so stupid.

Im glad you like my banner. Don't copy it :roftl: I think it's weird when everyone has the same stuff. It scares me. :mf_rosetinted:

I hate when people sing "yeah". It's so stupid.

Im glad you like my banner. Don't copy it :roftl: I think it's weird when everyone has the same stuff. It scares me. :mf_rosetinted:

Or worse, when they sing "do do do do do do do dooo". :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, so I shouldn't make a "Scut Monkey, Slap-Slap, Woman-on-top Position" signature? :fisch:

Or worse, when they sing "do do do do do do do dooo". :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, so I shouldn't make a "Scut Monkey, Slap-Slap, Woman-on-top Position" signature? :fisch:

Zap-zap!

Oh, that's not the same. Just as long you don't use the same font as me.

I don't know what it means. I have a very virginal mind :fisch:

Feeling better, Kata?

Awww :huglove: That'll teach you not to have chicken soup I'm sure :sneaky2: I'm feeling fine today, but I stayed home from work anyway...I'm a bad girl :mf_rosetinted: