School!!!!

purplegrape

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! In half an hour I could say: "School starts 2morrow". Yuck! It's horrible. But it was my birthday yesterday so everyone will be telling me Happy Birthday and asking me how it was:naughty: Muahaha. But good luck to you guys:wink2:

are u excited>?

how WAS your birthday???

schools so boring, im already sick of it. and ive only gone for like 3 weeks :thumbdown:

are u excited>?

how WAS your birthday???

schools so boring, im already sick of it. and ive only gone for like 3 weeks :thumbdown:

I'm excited but only for the first day cause it's always fun and I get to find out if some of my close friends are in my class but I'm not excited for what's after the first day:bleh:

My bday wasn't bad.. I just spent it with a few girlfriends.

I always try to think positive when I'm sick of school. Like I tell stories to my friend in class or forget to put my phone on silent just to listen to my ringtone (lollipop:bleh:) during an exam. It's a bit kiddish but it's fun in a way. Or that's just me..

EDIT: Fine, I do that all the time. It doesn't really make school interesting. I was just trying to be helpful. :P

I'm excited but only for the first day cause it's always fun and I get to find out if some of my close friends are in my class but I'm not excited for what's after the first day:bleh:

My bday wasn't bad.. I just spent it with a few girlfriends.

I always try to think positive when I'm sick of school. Like I tell stories to my friend in class or forget to put my phone on silent just to listen to my ringtone (lollipop:bleh:) during an exam. It's a bit kiddish but it's fun in a way. Or that's just me..

EDIT: Fine, I do that all the time. It doesn't really make school interesting. I was just trying to be helpful. :P

thats good

o fun!

haha well it goes by so slowly each class is 1 1/2 hrs long :thumbdown:

haha niceeee

Hey! In half an hour I could say: "School starts 2morrow". Yuck! It's horrible. But it was my birthday yesterday so everyone will be telling me Happy Birthday and asking me how it was:naughty: Muahaha. But good luck to you guys:wink2:

Oooh well, that's awesome

awww im sorry!!

it'll be fine

Me too! I don't wanna go back to school *stopms foot*

On the upside, I have a Wonder Pets lunch bag and a Jack Sparrow pencil case:roftl: Yes, that's right, I'm going into my final year of highschool and I have a Wonder Pets lunchbag and Jack Sparrow pencil case:naughty:.

I don't want to go back either! But hey, your school supplies are a bit more interesting than mine. I just went to the store and picked up some nice pens pencils and highlighters. how boring!

I don't want to go back either! But hey, your school supplies are a bit more interesting than mine. I just went to the store and picked up some nice pens pencils and highlighters. how boring!

Thanks:naughty: I got that stuff as well, not quite as exciting as my lunch bag, in my opinion:roftl: