School!!!!

purplegrape

Thanks:naughty: I got that stuff as well, not quite as exciting as my lunch bag, in my opinion:roftl:

oh, i got act sat prep books as well...ick. The store clerk laughed at me. But it's semi- okay because i sort of know him. but still the books are as wide as my waist together.

hmm...i sort of want one of those bags that you can slide pictures into that have a bunch of clear pockets. But i'm trying to decide whether that it tacky or not. I think it could be nice if done correctly....?

ooh. This is my lunch bag. i decided to be environmental,DSC01201-1.jpg

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, i got act sat prep books as well...ick. The store clerk laughed at me. But it's semi- okay because i sort of know him. but still the books are as wide as my waist together.

hmm...i sort of want one of those bags that you can slide pictures into that have a bunch of clear pockets. But i'm trying to decide whether that it tacky or not. I think it could be nice if done correctly....?

ooh. This is my lunch bag. i decided to be environmental,DSC01201-1.jpg

Don't get one of those bags that you slide slide photos in the front...I may have gotten you one already:fisch:

That lunch bag looks wicked cool! It love the shiny stuff:naughty:

Don't get one of those bags that you slide slide photos in the front...I may have gotten you one already:fisch:

That lunch bag looks wicked cool! It love the shiny stuff:naughty:

Oooh! Clearly i need to hurry up and get the rest of your stuff! =D

haha, the bag was a quick art project. I wish i had had longer! I would have done more licm stuff, but it was hard enough to remember what the tv looked like. I was close enough lol.

well, school is starting for me in 14 days...

*JEALOUS* :boxed::bleh:

Oooh! Clearly i need to hurry up and get the rest of your stuff! =D

haha, the bag was a quick art project. I wish i had had longer! I would have done more licm stuff, but it was hard enough to remember what the tv looked like. I was close enough lol.

:bleh:

The bag still looks fab! And yeah, I was like, "that's the TV from LICM":bleh:

Haha, omg. That is why I hatre school too. People dont really support my style of clothing. :fisch:

Yup, people do that to me too, and make fun of me 'cause I'm short, and think I'm new there, when actually I've been there for 3 years! :doh:

Yup, people do that to me too, and make fun of me 'cause I'm short, and think I'm new there, when actually I've been there for 3 years! :doh:

haha, omg. kids did that to me all the time when I switched buses. I was like 'No, i have been here for 8 freaking years!':mf_rosetinted:

o no i get that way too! haha

especially w/ people i hate

i get so embarrased if i am

:bleh:

I never really get embarrassed when I act like a dork. I think I should!:bleh:

BTW is there a "embarrassing moments" thread? Sorry, I know I'm so off topic but I was just wondering..? It would be cool to have one though.

EDIT: There is a thread about that! Woo hoo! Sorry guys.