School!!!!

purplegrape

I'm such a terrible person. I haven't done any homework for about two weeks. :naughty:

I'm still doing well on all my tests, though, so as far as I know my grades haven't slipped much, if at all...

I'm guessing you have those teachers that DON'T check homework..? :naughty:

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing you have those teachers that DON'T check homework..? :naughty:

Two out of five, yeah. Two of the other ones don't give homework very often, so yeah...

Actually, writing this reminded my that I have an assignment due tomorrow for the one teacher that gives us homework...:lmao:

Two out of five, yeah. Two of the other ones don't give homework very often, so yeah...

Actually, writing this reminded my that I have an assignment due tomorrow for the one teacher that gives us homework...:lmao:

Ooops! :naughty:

Well, I hope you got it done. :thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...

Today in school, in one of my classes, we started reading a play. But for tomorrow, for the next section, we chose our own parts. Not looking ahead in the play, I chose my part. Well after class ended , I looked to see what my role would be like- only to discover I have one line. That one line is two words long. :lol3:

Smooth. :aah:

Edited by iadoremika

i did maths and english gcse's last week....

AND we have OFSTED in today and tomorrow......meh....but its funny, everytime they walk into one of my classes everyone shuts up and really listens, and when they go we start chatting again./...lol its a fizzle....but its all good!!!!

check out new band will and the people......there is another thread about them....please look!!! they are really awesome!!!!!

• 3 months later...