School!!!!

purplegrape

ahh, cool. when do you start??

not sure of the date yet, some time next month! :bleh:

i haven't actually got accepted yet (:bleh: ) ill be getting my letter on tuesday! but i know i got in because i got my exam results last wednesday and i got much over what i need for the course i want!! :biggrin2: yaaay!! :biggrin2:

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 169 more school days for me!!

woohoo!! :biggrin2:

aw really though, when its all over you actually do kinda miss it! all i can think of are the good parts now that i never have reason to set foot in that school again......*sniff*

Only 169 more school days for me!!

im just starting in a day, so like, 180 for me.

not sure of the date yet, some time next month! :bleh:

i haven't actually got accepted yet (:bleh: ) ill be getting my letter on tuesday! but i know i got in because i got my exam results last wednesday and i got much over what i need for the course i want!! :biggrin2: yaaay!! :biggrin2:

yay shaza!!! :yay::yay::yay:

woohoo!! :biggrin2:

aw really though, when its all over you actually do kinda miss it! all i can think of are the good parts now that i never have reason to set foot in that school again......*sniff*

Yeah...but I'll still have another year left after this. But 169 more school days until summer!!

I started my senior year friday... It was cool walking through the halls knowing you're the stuff lol...just kidding... well, I'm definatley more confidant... but honestly, I don't have any real friends...just people I call friends...but know one really gets me... I'm really involved, but I don't enjoy what most kids my age enjoy... I don't pick up guys at the mall or go to keg parties on the weekends lol... I'm way to complicated for all of that... so yeah, one more year of torture (completely dramatic lol) but I can't stand my generation... I'm like an old soul...in a fun way lol

I'm anticipating alot of work this year! alot of.... college prep. hell and a lot of hard classes... so far, it looks very gloomy if you want the truth...

what I am most looking forward to is decorating my locker on monday!... yep, I think we all know what the theme will be lol...

I'll post pics next week ;)

Who else is planning on decorating their lockers...mika style? Post pics :P

So you haven't even started yet? We get out May 16. I've already got the countdown going!

Wow, that's pretty early when do you start?

Nope, we get out June 25 or so...

We get out like a month before you but then again we start so early. I hate it; I'd rather get out toward the end of June and then go back after Labor day though...'cause that's my birthday. :)

I started Tuesday, and I already have so much homework, lol. In 7 out of 8 of my classes and weights doesn't count. You can't get homework in that class, haha. I miss all of the seniors from last year since most of my friends were seniors. So now I have this year and the next without all of them! I've always found myself more comfortable with older people and identified with them better. So now, they're all scattered all over the place, and I'm stuck back in high school making new friends! :roftl:

Wow, that's pretty early when do you start?

We started on August 3

I started my senior year friday... It was cool walking through the halls knowing you're the stuff lol...just kidding... well, I'm definatley more confidant... but honestly, I don't have any real friends...just people I call friends...but know one really gets me... I'm really involved, but I don't enjoy what most kids my age enjoy... I don't pick up guys at the mall or go to keg parties on the weekends lol... I'm way to complicated for all of that... so yeah, one more year of torture (completely dramatic lol) but I can't stand my generation... I'm like an old soul...in a fun way lol

I'm anticipating alot of work this year! alot of.... college prep. hell and a lot of hard classes... so far, it looks very gloomy if you want the truth...

what I am most looking forward to is decorating my locker on monday!... yep, I think we all know what the theme will be lol...

I'll post pics next week ;)

Who else is planning on decorating their lockers...mika style? Post pics :P

I would love to decorate my locker mika style! Unfortunately I have the most stupid school ever and we aren't allowed to decorate our lockers :thumbdown:

i start school again in 16 days.

its. so. horrible.

im gonna be in Y9, so i have these big old USELESS scary tests called SAT's.

they are useless and all the teachers are like 'SAT's are really important blah blah blah'

i'll probably be expected to get 8's in everything, and the pass level thing is a 5. =[

i'm gonna buy my school stuff tomorrow, im not too bothered, i like to buy stuff =]

i start school again in 16 days.

its. so. horrible.

im gonna be in Y9, so i have these big old USELESS scary tests called SAT's.

they are useless and all the teachers are like 'SAT's are really important blah blah blah'

i'll probably be expected to get 8's in everything, and the pass level thing is a 5. =[

i'm gonna buy my school stuff tomorrow, im not too bothered, i like to buy stuff =]

i jus did mine

i was xpected to get 8's

but i gt a 7 && a 6

but idk bout english

i havent got thoose yet

x

BAH.

I think I start on the 4th of September...

I dunno.

Second year of GCSEs for me... :thumbdown: (Year 11)

I'm concerned about my test results and coursework results that I did at the end of last year.

Also, considering we're the oldest in the school, (apart from the 6th formers, but apparantly they don't count) most people in my year will be all 'oh we're better than everyone else' bla bla bla.

I can't STAND the majority of my year group. They piss me off MAJORLY.

Just coz I'm different (my music taste, my fashion sense), they decide 'oh lets piss her off, she's not the same as us'.

Haha. I actually can't wait 'til non-uniform day XP,even though it's in Feburary.

So on top of all the work I have, the people in my school suck big time too.

Lol sorry about my ranting.

Had to get it off my chest. =P

xxx

BAH.

I think I start on the 4th of September...

I dunno.

Second year of GCSEs for me... :thumbdown: (Year 11)

I'm concerned about my test results and coursework results that I did at the end of last year.

Also, considering we're the oldest in the school, (apart from the 6th formers, but apparantly they don't count) most people in my year will be all 'oh we're better than everyone else' bla bla bla.

I can't STAND the majority of my year group. They piss me off MAJORLY.

Just coz I'm different (my music taste, my fashion sense), they decide 'oh lets piss her off, she's not the same as us'.

Haha. I actually can't wait 'til non-uniform day XP,even though it's in Feburary.

So on top of all the work I have, the people in my school suck big time too.

Lol sorry about my ranting.

Had to get it off my chest. =P

xxx

Goodluck!

for the GCSE's and the people... xD

just say to them.

'Atleast i smell good'

and run away =]

i go bk to school && start my GCSE's on the 6th

:tears:

CANT WAIT

jk

x

g'luck!

i jus did mine

i was xpected to get 8's

but i gt a 7 && a 6

but idk bout english

i havent got thoose yet

x

they put well too much pressure on SAT's

atleast in GCSE year you get the lessons you like =]

I started school the 18 august, last thursday to be more precise :thumbdown:

thursday is a weird day to start.:blink:

today was my first day back:thumbdown:

i gotta take the bus till i or my friend gets our licens. the bus was seated 3 to a seat in every seat. i was dressed up nice and the wind and sweating ruined my whole look.

1st period, german3, was a zoo, i knew every1 and they were all yelling and wouldnt let the teacher talk. i got mad. the principal made 3 announcements and we got the stupidest planners ever!

2nd period, psychology, i didnt know anybody so i just sat there quietly.

3rd period, chemistry, i got the same teacher i had in 9th grade and he has a real monotonous voice that puts meto sleep. so i dont even remember that class.

lunch, omg!! we were shoved into either the cafateria or a small space the length of the cafateria and i was squished between these 2 guys, thank god i know them. we used to have tons of places to stand, but they keep moving us to smaller and smaller places.

4th period, pre-calc, i cant understand my teacher cause shes from u-co-slavia, sorry, cant spell so i just put the pronounciation. i gotta but a $100 graphing calculator which is nuts.

5th, ap history, love the teacher and even though i hate history, the class seems like it'll be pretty fun.

6th, ap english, dont like the teacher causei was sopposed to have a different one. she seems dull and a hard class. but its ok cause my best friend is there.

the bell rings and on our rush to the bus we bumped into my friends ex whom i really despise and whom graduated the year before and i never wanted to see again. he gave me a major migrane and i really hate him.

i told every1 on the bus that i was clostraphobic, so me and my friend got our own seat.

and i believe thats it.

cant wait for tomarrow:thumbdown: