The Classic Rockers Thread

FairyFeller

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've added andi and crina to the member list in the first post, so you guys can check there for your numbers. I also added Rainbow, Queenie (how could I forget them? Ritchie Blackmore, Ronnie James Dio, and Cozy Powell in one band?! :punk: )

Journey is already in there, andi :thumb_yello:

And yes, Whitesnake would be classic rock, in fact moreso than some others, since it was originally founded in the 1977. Its just that David Coverdale really didn't push for it to be a huge success worldwide until the late 80's :punk:

I've added andi and crina to the member list in the first post, so you guys can check there for your numbers. I also added Rainbow, Queenie (how could I forget them? Ritchie Blackmore, Ronnie James Dio, and Cozy Powell in one band?! :punk: )

Journey is already in there, andi :thumb_yello:

And yes, Whitesnake would be classic rock, in fact moreso than some others, since it was originally founded in the 1977. Its just that David Coverdale really didn't push for it to be a huge success worldwide until the late 80's :punk:

Thank you very much:thumb_yello:

didn't notice Journey being there:doh:

I've added the band Scorpions to the list, because today I heard their new song called Humanity on the radio, and I have to say, its stunning. And they're classic rock in the truest sense of the term, since they were founded way back in 1965. :punk:

Here's a live performance of Humanity for those who are interested. Their newest album was released in the Europe awhile ago, and is due out in the US at the end of this month. :thumb_yello:

I need to be here....I was a rock chick in my teens:naughty:

I saw Bon Jovi when I was 13... just as Slippery when Wet was being released..!! All hail the the suede jacket with tassels look:shocked:

Have seen a few bands.. mostly following the hubby, but loving them myself too.

Just for old times sake.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22yHMCjNtk8

this made my morning:blush-anim-cl:

THANK YOU!

Assuming you like Queen :naughty: ...YOU HAVE GOOD TASTE AS WELL

Well...Queen did kick U2's a** way back in Live Aid (What a showdown!)

So...

Erm, still torn

Yes, I do like Queen! Good guess! And I have to agree with you - Queen were absolutely amazing at Live Aid!!!

Add me!

Love classic rock! I was born in the 60's, and love all music from the 70's.

Queen, Led Zeppelin, Elton John, Jefferson Airplane, the Eagles ...

All of it!

I swear I was born about 30 years too late!!!! I should honestly have been born in the 60s!!!!