2007: Mika In Sydney- Take40

Jolene

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Okay, it's a start, I have recorded off my video camera the outtakes from this concert.

Hope it is bearable to watch!!

Hopefully more to come soon..

And Grace Kelly....

(our fav part is at about 2min20sec)

Ah yes the grace kelly smile...

i believe you are referring to this (so much better on the vid)

(I'm in a photosharing mood)ThegraceKellysmile.jpg

I am guessing you changed the first post here Jolene??

The youtubes are great...and the Take 40 people told me they were sorry they couldn't have access for OS people, so they suggested that I watch youtube as someone will probably upload it...and now you have...hopefully it is safe from them removing it. (The MTV vids from Japan VMAJs got removed last week!! )

Thankyou, we love you!!:wub2:

Thanks sooooo much...it's so good:roftl: ...it's crazy no matter the place : he has the same energy and pleasure..beautiful images!

And don't know if I well-understand but it seems that Mika was interviewed (see that on the page of the austrialian's site)...I'm right or ...not and I have to improve my English...?:blink: (huuum anyway I HAVE TO improve my English!!!:bleh: )

• 2 weeks later...
umm sorry this is a lot to ask since you've already done SOO much for us but can you put the question and answer thingy on youtube? i see screencaps but i really reallllly want to see the interview :wub2:

Will try and do it today!!

Thank you soooo much for this, it's great. I wish we could watch the whole thing in good quality.

Btw, Mika's smiling face when the fans sing back is adorable!

your signiture is a little uh odd in my taste what does it have to do with mika? just wondering...

• 2 weeks later...
your signiture is a little uh odd in my taste what does it have to do with mika? just wondering...

Well, "Whatever Makes One Happy", is a personal motto, that could be applied to Mika too, I guess. The picture is Warhol version of me.. and he Pointlessly Delicious is something Mika said that I love.

• dcdeb changed the title to 2007: Mika In Sydney- Take40