I respect Mika.

Finkster

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I find this totally hilarious. :roftl: Finkster thanks for the summary on page 110. I didn't see it before, so I read the from page 45 until I saw it. Hahaha! and after that I still had to read the rest to catch up. I think that is just too funny.

:fisch: 2 o'clock in the morning, something's on my mind Can't get no rest, keep reading this thread....

more like 3:15 now, but I did start at 2 in the morning, or around there and YES!!! I read them all! I'm so proud of me! :naughty:

I laughed, because everyone here is very funny.

I cried, when i saw i still had 37 pages to read.

I laughed again, and now I'm going to sleep.

I can't imagine what it's going to be like when I start classes. I must read them all! Don't post too much:sneaky2: ...I'm kidding, post all you want, I will read it all.

i like this thread. I love love it.

nope sorry, I dont feel guilty!

Looking back on my history here at MFC I have never been involved in Those threads really, not involving myself in talking about certain private bits or parts of his life,

I do admit to my fan fiction, but as I said in that thread the mika portrayed in those stories are in now way intended to Mirror the real mika, in fact I based it on somone else and changed the name to mika for that thread, nope im not ashamed of it because, in my mind I can distinguish between the mika of my stories and the mika I hope to one day see on stage, and meet! Like mika said, his songs are like little drawings, as are my stories, fan fiction or no...

But yes, I do respect mika, I have never understood anyone who screams "I LOVE YOU" or "MARRY ME" or "take it off" out of the audience, TO ANYONE, this includes to mika, EVERYONE who is on stage is as human as you in the audience, They can make mistakes, and being human is what makes them even more Attractive I think.

I like mika, I cant say love, I dont know what this word means exactly quite yet!

I respect him because he is human, he having no claim to being superior to the rest of us, for telling us it is ok to be yourself, and that genuine individuals who stay true to their own identity should be celebrated, he seems to give the audience what they want, he tries to please ALL of his fans, even at the expence of his own health, for doing anything despite possible embarrassment, and laughing consequent embarrassment and most of all his mind, I very much like the way he seems to think!

I love this thread! Please add me :biggrin2:

I respect him because he is human, he having

no claim to being superior to the rest of us, for telling us it is ok to be yourself, and that genuine individuals who stay true to their own identity should be celebrated, he seems to give the audience what they want, he tries to please ALL of his fans, even at the expence of his own health, for doing anything despite possible embarrassment, and laughing consequent embarrassment and most of all his mind, I very much like the way he seems to think!

Me too. I like what he says and what he writes about in his songs, and of course what he does for us. I really respect him :thumb_yello:

Ok, I'm in! :thumb_yello:

I agree with everything that you said.

Mika's a wonderful singer and I love him for all he is.

Is he beautiful? Of course! But there's many things more important.

Please, put my name at the list! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

I respect Mika too!

(sorry my bad English! >____< )

sorry jess!

i would've joined in earlier, but i haven't been near the internet since...tuesday.:shocked:

and yes, i would really like to be a part of this group, and i think that it's awesome that people really do respect him and don't think of him as just a really amazingly hot guy!

(okay, i do, but i do have respect for him) :blush-anim-cl:

it's amazing that he will go all out for his fans, and that it's not the money that's the most important thing to him like a lot of musicians.

i really respect him as an artist and as a person, and i'm you all think so too!:thumb_yello:

and, i've been home, but not like in my house. i had to spend 3 days with friends because my parents are still in africa.

and my friends don't have the internet!!!

i have been having MFC withdrawls!!!

*starts going into convulsions*

nope sorry, I dont feel guilty!

Looking back on my history here at MFC I have never been involved in Those threads really, not involving myself in talking about certain private bits or parts of his life,

I do admit to my fan fiction, but as I said in that thread the mika portrayed in those stories are in now way intended to Mirror the real mika, in fact I based it on somone else and changed the name to mika for that thread, nope im not ashamed of it because, in my mind I can distinguish between the mika of my stories and the mika I hope to one day see on stage, and meet! Like mika said, his songs are like little drawings, as are my stories, fan fiction or no...

But yes, I do respect mika, I have never understood anyone who screams "I LOVE YOU" or "MARRY ME" or "take it off" out of the audience, TO ANYONE, this includes to mika, EVERYONE who is on stage is as human as you in the audience, They can make mistakes, and being human is what makes them even more Attractive I think.

I like mika, I cant say love, I dont know what this word means exactly quite yet!

I respect him because he is human, he having no claim to being superior to the rest of us, for telling us it is ok to be yourself, and that genuine individuals who stay true to their own identity should be celebrated, he seems to give the audience what they want, he tries to please ALL of his fans, even at the expence of his own health, for doing anything despite possible embarrassment, and laughing consequent embarrassment and most of all his mind, I very much like the way he seems to think!

Nicely put. I'm not demanding everyone feel guilty. haha That's just how I personally felt.

I've never read your fan fics, but I'm sure they're not bad. :)

Would you like to be added to the list?

;513425']Ok' date=' I'm in! :thumb_yello:

I agree with everything that you said.

Mika's a wonderful singer and I love him for all he is.

Is he beautiful? Of course! But there's many things more important.

Please, put my name at the list! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

I respect Mika too!

(sorry my bad English! >____< )[/quote']

Katrina, your English was fine!

Hey, i realize i'm a little late, lol, but can i be a part of this? I just got home after being gone for a week, but i were here i would have been like the first member of this group, cause it's one of the best thread idea's i've seen in a long time. XX

Never too late to join! Everyone's welcome to come at any time!

Everyone I've just added, welcome to the thread! :huglove:

Stay and chat. :)