I respect Mika.

Finkster

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i totally respect him, His music goes right to my heart and i think he is a great funny person seeing him make sure he came to everyone in the crowd at gma totally proved it, although i do think he is very fun to look at i feel sorry for those girls screaming things, i hope they realize that they've embarrassed themselves.

Hello Carly!

I agree with you! would you like to be added to the list?

I got so excited when I heard Grace Kelly on there!

That was the first time I had ever heard Mika on TV

Hi Carrie! Would you like to be added to the list?

Hello everyone, how are you all tonight?

by the way, Katie, I agree with what you were saying back a few pages. (sorry, too lazy to get the quote as of now. :bleh: )

Sometimes it really gets to be too much. The "naming of the body parts" thing-totally crossing the line.

It may be "in all in good fun" but that's not something you should post on a public forum.

If Mika actually does read the threads now, what would he think of that?

I don't think he'd find it amusing, he'd probably feel violated.

Hello everyone, how are you all tonight?

by the way, Katie, I agree with what you were saying back a few pages. (sorry, too lazy to get the quote as of now. :bleh: )

Sometimes it really gets to be too much. The "naming of the body parts" thing-totally crossing the line.

It may be "in all in good fun" but that's not something you should post on a public forum.

If Mika actually does read the threads now, what would he think of that?

I don't think he'd find it amusing, he'd probably feel violated.

that's not my intention you know, and like some girls said in other thread, if mika feel embarassed(and i must admit that the word violated fear me) and in any case, i don't want mika to feel that way:(

we respect him, but i know THIS is not respect in the same time, that's why i'm always confused:(