V festival shown on Channel 4 this sunday!

markie

23:30 4music: V Festival 2007: The Highlights

George Lamb and Alexa Chung present the best performances from Sunday at this year's festival in Chelmsford. Acts on the bill include The Killers, Basement Jaxx, Kasabian, Lily Allen, Mika, The Fratellis, KT Tunstall and James Morrison.

http://www.channel4.com/listings/C4/index.jsp?offset=2&position=2

Markus

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's in Chelmsford. :naughty: Or Weston Park Staffs

sorry, i meant weston park....i live on teh outskirts of chelmsford.i was there today getting rosin at james dace, and isaw all teh advertisments. someones written a sign saying ' august 18th - mikas birthday!' i nearly made dad crash the car when i saw it!

sorry, i meant weston park....i live on teh outskirts of chelmsford.i was there today getting rosin at james dace, and isaw all teh advertisments. someones written a sign saying ' august 18th - mikas birthday!' i nearly made dad crash the car when i saw it!

REALLY? And you didnt take a picture?!?! the scanal!!! shame on you!!!!!!!!!!

You're a bit crazy tonight, must be the thought of your holiday!

Has MIKA pulled out of tomorrows -SUNDAY gig?

he is suppose to be on the Channel Stage but been on the V festival site and this is the line up and times.

ROSALITA 12.25 - 12.45opm

606 1.05 - 1.50pm

JULIETTE & THE LICKS 2.10 - 2.40pm

THE THRILLS 3.00 - 3.30pm

THE FRAY 3.55 - 4.30pm

JET 4.55 - 5.35pm

BABY SHAMBLES 6.00 - 6.40pm

THE CORAL 7.05 - 7.50pm

HAPPY MONDAYS 8.15 - 9.05pm

THE KOOKS 9.35 - 10.50pm

He was lined up to play today- MIKA 5.45 - 6.30pm!

We can forgive him not playing tomorrow as I bet he has the worst hangover ever! lol!

xx

It could be a mis print?

Seems strange as it is listed on his MySpace page as playing????

It's gunna be one of the "only MIKA himself knows" questions. We will know if he blames the olde ear infection that its a hang over this time!!

I hope hes there for the fans sake (and the tickets they bought!) and I am curious to see what he looks like rough after a good night out!

Well I always look like a zombie! You watch he will just look perfect as normal!

xx

Has MIKA pulled out of tomorrows -SUNDAY gig?

he is suppose to be on the Channel Stage but been on the V festival site and this is the line up and times.

ROSALITA 12.25 - 12.45opm

606 1.05 - 1.50pm

JULIETTE & THE LICKS 2.10 - 2.40pm

THE THRILLS 3.00 - 3.30pm

THE FRAY 3.55 - 4.30pm

JET 4.55 - 5.35pm

BABY SHAMBLES 6.00 - 6.40pm

THE CORAL 7.05 - 7.50pm

HAPPY MONDAYS 8.15 - 9.05pm

THE KOOKS 9.35 - 10.50pm

He was lined up to play today- MIKA 5.45 - 6.30pm!

We can forgive him not playing tomorrow as I bet he has the worst hangover ever! lol!

xx

I think you looked at the wrong list :blink:

I did the same thing earlier...

these are WESTON PARK SATURDAY 18TH AUGUST and HYLANDS PARK SUNDAY 19TH AUGUST

BASEMENT JAXX: 9.35 - 10.50pm

MANIC STREET PREACHERS: 8.05 - 9.05pm

LILY ALLEN: 6.55 - 7.40pm

MIKA: 5.45 - 6.30pm

GUILLEMOTS: 4.40 - 5.20pm

MARK RONSON: 3.40 - 4.15pm

THE CRIBS: 2.45 - 3.15pm

CAPTAIN: 1.55 - 2.25pm

THE HOURS: 1.10 - 1.35pm

THE ROAD TO V WINNER: 12.30 - 12.50pm

the other ones are HYLANDS PARK SATURDAY 18TH AUGUST and WESTON PARK SUNDAY 19TH AUGUST :blink:

confusing way to do it :doh:

Well this show was on very early this morning, I have had a quick flick through it and I don't think he is on it.

Just playing it through now and I heard the presenter say they are actually at Hylands Park, so that will be why Mika isn't on then as he doesn't play Hylands Park till today.

I think they have another programme on tonight at 11.30 pm so I will record that and see if he is on, I guess he will be on that one.

They seem only to be showing one or max of two songs from each artist though, so don't get too excited. :naughty:

Awww thanks for taping it anyway I was watching Big Brother and fell asleep 5 mins before the start!! I thought it might be repeated but as he wasn't on I don't feel so bad! I need to sleep but at the wrong times!!! LOL!

xx