• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what I noticed??

that you have joined in January :shocked:

why haven't I talked to you before? :P

i don't know :blink: it's probably becausei only came on here for pictures for the first few monthes :blush-anim-cl: then i noticed that it was fun to talk to you guys too :bleh:

o my goshh!! 1000 posts ! yup, this place is addictive !! wow someone's been mikafied !!

i will reach u soon ! that's my neext mission!!

well done ! Mika wud be proud !

:thumb_yello:

i feel so excited that i actually made a thousand but then i look at people who have like 12,000 *cough tantastic cough cough* and i don't understand how they do it :biggrin2:

i don't know :blink: it's probably becausei only came on here for pictures for the first few monthes :blush-anim-cl: then i noticed that it was fun to talk to you guys too

i feel so excited that i actually made a thousand but then i look at people who have like 12,000 *cough tantastic cough cough* and i don't understand how they do it

heeey don't talk behind my back :shocked::roftl:

well, as you said, it's fun to talk here.. that's how I did it.. But since you confessed, you only came here for pictures, then I no wonders you don't understand :roftl: but now you do.. since you know it's fun to chat here :biggrin2:

did I make sense? XD

heeey don't talk behind my back :shocked::roftl:

well, as you said, it's fun to talk here.. that's how I did it.. But since you confessed, you only came here for pictures, then I no wonders you don't understand :roftl: but now you do.. since you know it's fun to chat here :biggrin2:

did I make sense? XD

sort of :naughty:

I've just read the article. THANKS, MKA_SPECIAL! And I can see the image perfectly. Good job!

CONGRATS ON YOUR 1,000 (or more) POSTS! You achieved my dream! :naughty: Well, I'll have to keep working (hard). hehe

thank you :bleh: if you believe hard enough your dream will come true wow that was cheesy :naughty:

lol! no probs guys !!glad u all enjoyed it !

and i got a new skill yey !! wow bit late but beta late than never !!

erm its from London , tube my sis found it on a tube - picidily i think - she cut it out and sent it to me - she knows me well !!

lol! no probs guys !!glad u all enjoyed it !

and i got a new skill yey !! wow bit late but beta late than never !!

erm its from London , tube my sis found it on a tube - picidily i think - she cut it out and sent it to me - she knows me well !!

YAY!! London piccadilly...TAHNKS:wink2:

I believe so :naughty:

Thanks for posting!

oh:thumb_yello: :biggrin2:

and how 'bout that one :

ON BEING A SMART ARSE: i didn't throw stones at windows but i still got into trouble with teachers for saying the blindingly obvious

(lookie the ava:naughty: )