mikahottiexo

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't met him, unfortunatly. :[

I will do, one day... :]]

I'll probably stand there, speechless [for once =P], but I WILL MEET HIM.

And apparantly, he is great with kids. People on this forum have met him with their kids and he was apparantly really good with 'em. =D

x

I've met him after his show in Chicago. He was so sweet and nice and adorable.. :wub2: I'm sure he's amazing with kids. He's kind-of a big kid himself! lol xx

haha!agreed!lol! i havent met him but from what i gather me(a 12 yr old) likes toys less than him!loL!:naughty: (not that kind of toys u knitters!)

Is he good with kids?

Mikaandlittlegirls.jpg

I'd say so. :)

wahhhh!! :mf_lustslow: i adore this pic! i have it as my desktop background! :biggrin2:

I haven't met him, unfortunatly. :[

I will do, one day... :]]

I'll probably stand there, speechless [for once =P], but I WILL MEET HIM.

And apparantly, he is great with kids. People on this forum have met him with their kids and he was apparantly really good with 'em. =D

x

aw that's so cute! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

lol even ALIC Cooper hates that name i think...lol poor Alice Cooper...I bet Mika doesn't feel sorry for him...he probably envies him:P

Do you mean Alice Copper the Rock n' Roll guy? If so, I doubt Mika envies him (just his name :thumb_yello: )...

If that isn't the person you're talking about then I feel stupid :biggrin2:

Do you mean Alice Copper the Rock n' Roll guy? If so, I doubt Mika envies him (just his name :thumb_yello: )...

If that isn't the person you're talking about then I feel stupid :biggrin2:

LOL!:roftl: don't worry that's who i ment! i ment that he envies his name mika's really poppy and alice cooper wears black eye liner:P

Who has met mika? Whats he like? How u meet him and is he good with kids?.....(some pop stars dont care about kids but:punk: :wub2::blush-anim-cl: i can picture mika loving kids!)

Sorry, I've never met him. But, believe me, it has became one of my life dreams. And I swear for the life of mine that I'll do it, one day. The problem is he's getting more and more famous each day and that means my chances of meeting him are slim. :( Anyway, let's keep dreaming.

Regarding the kids subject, I'm not sure if he likes them or not. But... who cares about that? I don't really want kids myself so... Well, I'm branching off here. hehe

when did he say the whole alice thing lol...can someone find me a link plase :)??????

I think I saw it in a post on the news forum about him being in Metro magazine I believe. I can't find it now, but that's probably because I am very bad at looking for things, sorry!

Oh ok good. Haha, yes Mika probably envies his 'interesting' name...just as I envy the name Mika. :biggrin2:

Me too!!! Just adore the name...i'll name mine and his' kids that j.k j.k..lol :blush-anim-cl: my name is so boring...we have a british background...and everyone in my family has real british names...real average names not like mika or unpinkyton mchowhatdy the eighth or something

Me too!!! Just adore the name...i'll name mine and his' kids that j.k j.k..lol :blush-anim-cl: my name is so boring...we have a british background...and everyone in my family has real british names...real average names not like mika or unpinkyton mchowhatdy the eighth or something

Hahaha, I think we all dream of raising kids with Mika. :biggrin2: My name is boring too! My mom and dad picked Amanda as my name because it was popular in England at the time; but I would much rather have a different name like 'unpinkyton mchowhatdy' lol :roftl: