What the...!?

MIKA_OBESSED

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right now I'm listining to Mika on iTunes.I went to the Menu and Happy Ending ended.I saw that there was like 6 minutes left so I fast forwared a bit and another song is playing!:boxed:I never noticed this before!Is this Over My Shoulder!?

Lol yeah !!! Its a Hidden Track I think

Haha, I noticed it at the beginning, I was surprised that it does not turn off and the moment I was sure I'm waiting for nothing it started. :biggrin2: It's kinda annoying sometimes that you can't listen straight to the song.

Yeah, it is...I'll wait for it and then right before it comes on, I'm like what's going on? Then right before I change it, it starts, lol.

I actually first bought LiCM on iTunes, and it lists Over My Shoulder as a completely separate track from Happy Ending. I love my iTunes version of the cd, by the way...it comes with the acoustic version of Grace Kelly :) I didn't realize until a couple months later that Over My Shoulder is actually hidden on the cd!

On my cd Happy Ending isn't the last song, so when I listened the first time I kept it on even though there was like 5 minutes of silence, then I heard Over my Shoulder and I thought it was so pretty. I guess it depends what country you buy the cd in because mine goes Happy Ending, then Billy Brown Acoustic version (with Mika's cute giggle), so I don't think the song is "hidden".

Canada has both Versions of LIFC for some reason

I will show you!

and I didn't realize over my shoulder was a bonus track..no idea

thought it was a regular track! one version has OMS and one doesn't. You can get both versions. I got one version, then supplemented the other songs so I have them all.

you will notice the difference. I have not seen two different version on the same itunes from other places..although other places have diff songs

so I was able to get all the goodies like Acoustic version of Stuck in the Middle

and Acoustic of Relax (which is gorgeous)..me very happy

post-6060-142983671579_thumb.jpg

post-6060-14298367158_thumb.jpg

I just Bought The album!!

On Mika's Bithday!!!

LOL

I noticed the 11th Track after i riped the cd to make a copy for in my car!!(cant go driving whitout mika!!)

HELL YES I'AM ADDICTED!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!:mf_lustslow: