aussie fans and mikasounds.com

pinkoranges

I have noticed since the mikasounds.com has been updated you have the choice by (what i think) is the american flag and the english flag. Both sites only vary slightly so which option are all you aussie fans clicking on? Or do you not worry because the difference isnt very much

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the only difference is the announcements, us aussies will probablly be waiting ages to get even one concert in maybe 3 of the capital cities so i suppose we wont miss out on anything important on the site. Maybe ill click both just to be certain, the worst that can happen that way is i get double mika

i think the only difference is the announcements, us aussies will probablly be waiting ages to get even one concert in maybe 3 of the capital cities so i suppose we wont miss out on anything important on the site. Maybe ill click both just to be certain, the worst that can happen that way is i get double mika

HEHEHEHEHeeee ..... you GO girl !!!!!!!!!!!! :wink2:

If you click the aussie flag you get attacked by a heard of crocodiles , stinging ants and scorpions :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: It's only for the bravest of the brave... :naughty:

In answer to your question though.. I dunno... I click on whichever I feel like at the time.

If you click the aussie flag you get attacked by a heard of crocodiles , stinging ants and scorpions :naughty:

Hehe!!!

I usually click on the English flag... mostly cause I prefer their flag!

Not that I've been there since before I signed on here!

*sings "God Save the Queen"* :fisch:

*plays God Save the Queen on the recorder* (I only know that, Hot Cross Buns and the start of Advance Australia Fair!! Gotta love primary school music lessons!!!

I usually click on the UK site. I googled Mika and Aus today but no new info sprung up :thumbdown:

mikasounds.com.au but it is really crap, with nothing except some promo blurb about GK!

I just saw it. It's pretty and the video quality is better than in the UK and US websites but the website is... empty. It's how you would expect it to be before he released Grace Kelly in Australia, not what it should be after his album has been in the Top 10 for weeks here. An empty website and a poorly organised release of the Love Today single makes me think his Australian marketing team isn't doing a crash-hot job. The album's still selling strong, though, so... :blink:

You might want to watch out for wombats too....they look rather cute, but I've heard some tales....:roftl:

:naughty: ...... hehehehehehe ...... erm ...... was that 'tales' .... or 'trails' ..... :naughty: :naughty: :roftl:

Erm....now that you mention it, I did hear a few tales about those trails... Dangerous paths of no-return. Australian Wildlife....scary..:wink2:

:naughty:

You might want to watch out for wombats too....they look rather cute, but I've heard some tales....

hehehehehehe ...... erm ...... was that 'tales' .... or 'trails' .....

Erm....now that you mention it, I did hear a few tales about those trails... Dangerous paths of no-return. Australian Wildlife....scary..

Aahahahaha. *wheezes with laughter* *raises hand* Australian Wildlife Expert at your service. :naughty: