CazGirl

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2007_1029Regavar0006.jpg

thats it sooo far

it has black pages on the inside aswell so when i get home from work tonight i expect my mail box full of messages for luke to put inside of it :thumb_yello:

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL.

DID YOU GET IT FROM HOBBY CRAFT??? I think I saw it in there! I got Cherisse the Landscape one! :roftl:

it looks wonderful Bex!

caz, emailing ya the card I made for cherisse. it's not so good but today inspiration didn 't strike me at his best. :boxed:

pls lemme know if it came safely. it's in jpeg format.

I'll subit remaining 2 cards asap.

caz, emailing ya the card I made for cherisse. it's not so good but today inspiration didn 't strike me at his best. :boxed:

pls lemme know if it came safely. it's in jpeg format.

I'll subit remaining 2 cards asap.

have y'all got my "remade as word doccument so everyone can oppen" Emails yet?

got em both! thankyou beautifuls! :biggrin2:

and my final entry for this project comes today. so jemma, pls lemme know if the martin card reached ya safely.

my designer happens to be a martin fan and I asked her to create the card. :mf_rosetinted: hope he'll like it. :bleh:

and my final entry for this project comes today. so jemma, pls lemme know if the martin card reached ya safely.

my designer happens to be a martin fan and I asked her to create the card. :mf_rosetinted: hope he'll like it. :bleh:

I've got it:thumb_yello:

Has anyone please got a really good pic of Martin or Mikey for the front of the books? It would really help me out:biggrin2:

Jemma, check your PM box for links, it's too much to post here. :biggrin2:

My contributions will follow in the last week before the deadline - I will have 3 gigs to go and I want to do that first to have something to write about. :blush-anim-cl:

bump bump bump

at this rate Luke will be having a very thin book :boxed:

oh no no no.. all books must have the same thickness! pls ask for help if needed, bexx. I know my designer wouldn't mind to add her personal card for luke too.. :bleh: she's good, ask jemma :biggrin2::naughty:

oh no no no.. all books must have the same thickness! pls ask for help if needed, bexx. I know my designer wouldn't mind to add her personal card for luke too.. :bleh: she's good, ask jemma :biggrin2::naughty:

Ohhhhh she is amazing!:biggrin2:

Please, please please get your messages in (anyone can take part) otherwise the books are going to be really skinny:blink:

thanks for promoting this via myspace jem. i'd PM everyone involved but im far too ill and can only use the comp up to 15 mins :(

Oh Hun!

I think if you received some lovely messages for the books it might make you feel better:mf_rosetinted:

Oh Hun!

I think if you received some lovely messages for the books it might make you feel better:mf_rosetinted:

definitely. you know, i was in bed watching Mika's Koko Gig and the Somerset House one too. I never tire of seeing your gorgeous feathers!