Gift Books for the BAND.

CazGirl

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I allowed to type mine up in an email and just send it, or do I have to type it in Word and then attach it?

(sorry if this has been asked)

you can type it in an email if you wish, we'll jazz it up. or you can jazz it up yourself and attach it. if that makes sense?

I apologise for being so slack, I promise I am about to sit down and type something- I am feeling hugely uncreative and have putting it off cause I don't want to sound like a spac.

How long have some of the other messages be, mine will probably be only a few sentences, so creativity from you end will be required!!

I can't seem to open the new messages. I think my pc is crap lol I have windows xp and office 2000 so anything newer I can't seem to open:thumbdown:

If you haven't got time to make a glamorous message then just email me a message of what you want to say and I will make it pretty for you:thumb_yello:

thats what i've been doing if ive get just writing! and ive been jazzing up the actual pages too, with glitter pens and shizz!

:blink: I have windows xp and i used microsoft word (2003). I don't have the older version...:S soooo what do u want me to do or u'll work it out??

:biggrin2: i like that idea of u guys decorating it 4 us. cause i know mine r sort of not decorated lol.

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND COMMITMENT!!

Crap- Caz, have I missed the deadline for Luke's message? It's 3am and I have just finished doing it??!! If it is not too late can you please let me know how to attach the file or what the email address is???

Cheers.

Crap- Caz, have I missed the deadline for Luke's message? It's 3am and I have just finished doing it??!! If it is not too late can you please let me know how to attach the file or what the email address is???

Cheers.

i dont quite know whats going on with luke's message. send it anyway, just in case.

THEN GET TO BED! :naughty:

Blue Sky- I managed to open the Cherisse message:thumb_yello: I think hotmail can be funny sometimes:blink:

Message to everyone who hasn't done it yet

24 Hours and counting

Hurry, hurry, hurry!:biggrin2:

I know! I know! but I don't have any idea!!! :no::crybaby:

I mean,Ireally love the band,but I never actually went to a concert,and all!

And I used to have ideas! I lost the paper where I wrote them! My memory sucks! It's like a sieve!

I know! I know! but I don't have any idea!!! :no::crybaby:

I mean,Ireally love the band,but I never actually went to a concert,and all!

And I used to have ideas! I lost the paper where I wrote them! My memory sucks! It's like a sieve!

Thats ok just write a little message and I will tart it up for you:thumb_yello:

Blue Sky- I managed to open the Cherisse message:thumb_yello: I think hotmail can be funny sometimes:blink:

Message to everyone who hasn't done it yet

24 Hours and counting

Hurry, hurry, hurry!:biggrin2:

Your time or my time?