MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone!!

Sorry I haven't been super active lately, but I have been keeping an eye on the thread, hehe, just not very visibly...

I want to put the flashing hearts order in this weekend, so if I could just check that I have the right numbers that would be great.

Can someone please correct me if this is NOT correct, and if anyone else needs hearts as well!

What I have so far is:

Mariposa: 5 flashing hearts

Petra: 5 flashing hearts **EDIT: Do you want 7 instead?**

Rockinbabzz: 3 flashing hearts

Vonnic: 2 flashing hearts

Starrats: 3 flashing hearts

Petra, do you want more than 1 per person? Do you want to have 1 or 2 spares? if so, I could get you 7,what do you think??

I would really appreciate it if anyone else interested (and Petra about the 2 spares) could get back to me by tomorrow as I will place the order on sunday!!

Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

So excited!!!

Hi everyone!!

Sorry I haven't been super active lately, but I have been keeping an eye on the thread, hehe, just not very visibly...

I want to put the flashing hearts order in this weekend, so if I could just check that I have the right numbers that would be great.

Can someone please correct me if this is NOT correct, and if anyone else needs hearts as well!

What I have so far is:

Petra, do you want more than 1 per person? Do you want to have 1 or 2 spares? if so, I could get you 7,what do you think??

I would really appreciate it if anyone else interested (and Petra about the 2 spares) could get back to me by tomorrow as I will place the order on sunday!!

So excited!!!

With me it's perfect! You got the right numbers! Thank you once again for ordering them! :wink2:

Hi everyone!!

What I have so far is:

Yep, I'll take 7 then! Thank you! I'm still not sure everyone of my friends wants one (I just told one so far & she was the one who got so angry so I decided NOT to tell anyone else... *cough*). But I'll have 7 then! Gracias!

And I got 200 glowsticks & yesterday I tried my first glowstick ever... hehe, they're so cool! :)

Hi everyone!!

What I have so far is:

So excited!!!

Don't forget me :blush-anim-cl:

Is it to late to order a view flashy hearts???

if it's not I want to order 3 :mf_lustslow:

Hi everyone!!

What I have so far is:

So excited!!!

Hi!

Can I have 4? I haven's told my friend yet but she HAS to wear one. She already said that she doesn't want a diadeem though.

Wow, glowsticks, hearts, diadeems. We'll be really shiny. I can add some to the glowsticks-supply. I have 4 (and I'm very proud of them :cheerful_h4h: )

I'm sooooo looking forward to this. It'll be fun!

Hi!

Can I have 4? I haven's told my friend yet but she HAS to wear one. She already said that she doesn't want a diadeem though.

Wow, glowsticks, hearts, diadeems. We'll be really shiny. I can add some to the glowsticks-supply. I have 4 (and I'm very proud of them :cheerful_h4h: )

I'm sooooo looking forward to this. It'll be fun!

:woooooooooooooooooooooot: :punk: