MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

HAAAAAAA you changed your MFC avatar too Mirti!!! I love it!!! :punk:

hihihi:blush-anim-cl:

Today Mirti is bored, she has nothing to do... sha has not busy schedule this week end and so she change avatar every minute... :roftl:

hmm..the point is my boss is in the studio next to this, so not in the same room...:naughty:

and as Blue said, yeah I'm super exciteted!!

Mirti is exciteted... :das:

And she can keep this one, I won't object at all! :naughty:

Hehe, you're addicted!:bleh:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a third one Mirti??? Waow thanks!!!!

I think so..

Ok people' date=' I'll bring all the MFC badges I have, but I'm afraid I won't have for everybody... I bought a bunch but not [i']that[/i] many:biggrin2:

Ok!:thumb_yello:

I think everybody will have MFC badges, and we're recognizable from miles away anyway!:naughty:

I don't have any...lost all of mine during gigs (too much jumping and bouncing lol )

Hmmm, I was just wondering...has anybody one left for me??? PLEASE???

I'll pay for it of course...it's just...I don't wanna be the only one without such a beautiful badge...You see my point?! :wink2:

hmmm, I'm just thinking of taking my little suomi flag - don't ask me why...it's stuck in my head...what do you think?

I also thought of bringing GB-flags... so he might have something to sign!

not bad! :bleh: and it's more and more people each day we're gonna end up 50 :naughty:

But I want a place in the first row! :blink:

Actually you're right... I should be there already together with Petra, meine Pünktliche Zwillingschwester.

Well the current weather is not bad for camping!

:lmao:

Ok!

I think everybody will have MFC badges, and we're recognizable from miles away anyway!

I don't have one :tears:

Any news about wirst bracelet?

Thank you

News: they don't know. That woman on the phone didn't know. HELL!!!! They do it sometimes with the bracelets but NOT always and they don't know about saturday yet. maybe we have to ask or get on their nerves on saturday? :thumbdown::blink:

Petra: News: they don't know. That woman on the phone didn't know. HELL!!!! They do it sometimes with the bracelets but NOT always and they don't know about saturday yet. maybe we have to ask or get on their nerves on saturday?

This sounds like school... :shocked:

I'll arrive quite late so it would be great if I knew what system they would use. What a shame... Maybe I can convince my parents to drive away earlier.

You're ready, I'm surprised you're not already outside the Philipshalle

:roftl: :roftl:

Hilarious

I've anything official...fancy dress is enough

I am NOT planning on wearing my costume at the airport!:naughty:

Hmm... the venue doesn't sound as organized as we are.

Oh well... we will see... There is nothing else we can do, right?

And now I forgot what else I wanted to say.

I reckon we should offer our efficient services nto the venue to organise the evening for them.

In exchange for back stage passes, LOL!

BTW, Blue and Starrats, your name-card/badges are a great idea! I may make myself a similar one, not on time for this, but for the next gigs....

Thanks for the tip

HAHAHA!!!

OH girls I am sooo excited!!!

STOP TALKING, YOU BIGMOUTHS!! :das::naughty::bleh:

What has happened? :blink:

Damn, I hate this non-stereotypical-German organisation of the Philipshalle. :sneaky2:

btw, I'm still selling. Haven't found anyone so far. Damn it. :blowup:

So I'll probably just take it to DÜS with me and then see what happens.

News: they don't know. That woman on the phone didn't know. HELL!!!! They do it sometimes with the bracelets but NOT always and they don't know about saturday yet. maybe we have to ask or get on their nerves on saturday? :thumbdown::blink:

Thank you Petra, see you soon

Damn, I hate this non-stereotypical-German organisation of the Philipshalle. :sneaky2:

Me too. :thumbdown:

Now I remember what I wanted to ask for. The map.

There was a map in this thread, a map of Dusseldorf with the Hauptbahnhof, the hostel and the venue. And I think also the airport. And I can't find it. :sneaky2:

Was it you who put it in this thread Petra? Or do you know which map I'm looking for? I want to print it so that I will have a clue which way to go from the Bahnhof. :naughty:

Me too. :thumbdown:

Now I remember what I wanted to ask for. The map.

There was a map in this thread, a map of Dusseldorf with the Hauptbahnhof, the hostel and the venue. And I think also the airport. And I can't find it. :sneaky2:

Was it you who put it in this thread Petra? Or do you know which map I'm looking for? I want to print it so that I will have a clue which way to go from the Bahnhof. :naughty:

No, that wasn't me! *makes mental note to FINALLY look up the damn way to the venue*

But I got this mail today:

Lieber Mika-Fan,

am Samstag ist es endlich soweit - Mika kommt live nach Düsseldorf.

Wir möchten uns für den Ticketkauf auf http://www.eventim.de bedanken und wünschen viel Spaß bei Ihrem Konzert!

Anbei haben wir Ihnen einige nützliche Hintergrundinformationen zu diesem Event zusammengestellt.

___ Allgemeine Informationen ____________________

Datum: 03.11.2007

Beginn: 20:00 Uhr

Veranstaltungsort: PhilipsHalle

Adresse: Siegburger Straße 15, 40591 Düsseldorf

http://www.mikasounds.de/

Im Vorprogramm:

Yelle

http://yelle.fr/

http://www.myspace.com/iloveyelle

___ Anfahrtsbeschreibung ________________________

Unter folgendem Link finden Sie eine Anfahrtsskizze zum Veranstaltungsort:

http://maps.google.de/maps?f=q&hl=de&geocode=&q=Philipshalle,+Siegburger+Stra%C3%9Fe+15,+40591+D%C3%BCsseldorf&sll=51.124213,10.546875&sspn=9.631986,20.43457&ie=UTF8&ll=51.206352,6.808455&spn=0.004692,0.009978&t=h&z=17&iwloc=addr&om=1

Sollten Sie öffentliche Verkehrsmittel nutzen, können Sie Ihren persönlichen Fahrplan beim Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Ruhr abfragen: http://www.rheinbahn.de

Wir wünschen Ihnen ein unvergessliches Erlebnis.

Herzliche Grüße,

Ihr eventim.de-Team

What has happened? :blink:

btw, I'm still selling. Haven't found anyone so far. Damn it. :blowup:

So I'll probably just take it to DÜS with me and then see what happens.

Nothing. i only was complaining!!! :bleh:

Erm..i don´t know where is the hostel...:blink:

Maybe i didn´t ask because i´m going with other people there from the airport..so...

(i´m thinking about the taxi i have to take on sunday morning to go to the airport. i´m praying for not to have any problems..)

I just found out that I received the same e-mail today. Wow, that Eventim-team is organized! :shocked:

No, they aren't. Not really. I had lots of problems with them when I bought tickets for Robbie and their organisation with the change of venue... hm :sneaky2:

Getting angry doesn't solve anything. :naughty:

En kalmte kan u redden. :biggrin2:

Blue, I'm so damn happy that you'll also be in London!!!! I just heard that there are different zones/seats/places for standing at the gigs in London at different price levels. I don't know which ones I got but I'll hope I'll be next to you and Sariflor!!!!