MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

OMG, This is soooo soon!

Is anybody arriving at around 13 o'clock/1 PM at the central station?? Don't wanna go to the hostel on my own... :boxed::bleh:

x

Have a nice day, 'm off to uni now...:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that you should just ask him these:

-Can I touch your hair?

(at this point, ignore the look of shock/horror on his face, it's only a cover, and just go for his hair anyway...and while you're at it, you can cut a little curl out so you can keep it in your wallet for eternity)

Then you proceed with the rest of the questions:

-Will you marry me?

-No? Why? Are you gay?

-Can I have your shoes?? Don't worry, I will take them off for you *starts pulling his shoe*

Last words from Petra's mouth:

-He? What's going on?? Why is security carrying me to the exit????????? Police? Who called THEM? Mikaaaaaaaaa!

:roftl: just kidding of course.

Just BE YOURSELF.

It will be fine.

Mika is just a normal 24 year old guy.

He may be an incredible musician, performer, super sweet and gorgeous, but he's still a normal, nice, funny approachable guy! So don't worry at all Petra, you'll be totally fine, you'll see:wink2: .

Hahahahaha :roftl::lmao: Sariflor, this was hilarious!!! ahhahahahahah!!!!!!

*dies laughing*

See Mirti? It's not that weird to tell someone that you think he is gorgeous. :das:

You're not helping. Why don't you tell him? If he says you're drunk I'll be there and with all the caffeine in my body I'll be able to say "oh yeah, you're not!!:roftl: "

BTW I am worried about meeting Martin. What do you say to your favourite guitarist? I SO have to tell myself not to tell him that he is gorgeous. He already knows he is gorgeous. Someone else told him last summer. :bleh:

Again...I'm trying to erase that embarrassing moment from my mind..please...:blush-anim-cl:

And you are my star, Starrats! :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, why not keeping it simple... :doh:

Ow man. I am getting nervous anyway... :blink: MIRTIIIIIIII!!!

Yeah? you think I'm super quiet?? hahaha!! I'm a mix of anxious, nervous, EXCITETED, worried....argh, I'm going crazy!

I join the club !!! :blush-anim-cl:

haha :roftl: if you had a big blue lump after that too I´m sure everybody would be jealous haha.... bumping the head with mika and have the same lump like twins... is that really that bad ? :naughty::roftl:

:boxed: it's not so funny..I'll be paralized and even more goofy ..

btw, someone plis could take the photo of my "chat with Mika" moment?!! {wich will never happens probably:blush-anim-cl:}

Well Mirti, you know actually I think that it was very sweet and spontaneous of you to tell him what you didn't want to tell him... :blush-anim-cl:

Oh well... caffeine... caffeine... :woot_jump:

Spontaneous. This is the most correct word.:mf_rosetinted:

*hides in a corner*

It could have happened to me... :blush-anim-cl:

Maybe that will make you feel better? Oww... I shouldn't tease you little sister... :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

And please come out of that corner! We're having a job to do in two days! :punk:

2 days 2 days :woot_jump:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

btw, someone plis could take the photo of my "chat with Mika" moment?!! {wich will never happens probably:blush-anim-cl:}

I think that this is a great idea Greta!

We should all take pics and videos of eachother speaking to Mika, so that we can concentrate on the task and at the same time, have some sort of memory of it:punk: .

By the way, have we got an idea already of how many people will go to the hostel before the gig, and at what times?

Cause we need to check in for all 3 rooms before the gig, and everyone who needs to leave their stuff there needs to do so without the fear of not getting a key...

Queenie, Em and I will get there sometime around 12.30 I guess.

Is there anyone else who'll go there at that time so that we can make one "group"?

Imagine we end up not having enough people go there to get keys and therefore we don't have our rooms, lol!

Who are the last ones to go?

Can we make 3 groups then so that we get the 3 keys?

I would say something along these lines:

GROUP 1-KEY TO ROOM 1:

the early birds:

Mirtilla

Blue

who else??

GROUP 2-KEY TO ROOM 2:

the midday-ish ones

Sara

Queenie

Em

Who else?

GROUP 3-KEY TO ROOM 3:

The later ones

Who?

Obviously this does't mean that we need to sleep in those rooms, but just get the key and leave our stuff there.

Does anyone agree with this plan?

Sorry but I always like to have things sorted and oganised...I can't help it:blush-anim-cl:

GROUP 1-KEY TO ROOM 1:

the early birds:

Mirtilla

Blue

who else??

I'm on the same train as Starrats and Rockinbabzz, arriving at 10.19.

The only thing is that I have to pick up my friend from the train station, she will arrive at 11.47 (and she can't change her ticket anymore). But I remember there will be no keys available before 12?

We should all take pics and videos of eachother speaking to Mika, so that we can concentrate on the task and at the same time, have some sort of memory of it:punk: .

By the way, have we got an idea already of how many people will go to the hostel before the gig, and at what times?

Cause we need to check in for all 3 rooms before the gig, and everyone who needs to leave their stuff there needs to do so without the fear of not getting a key...

Is there anyone else who'll go there at that time so that we can make one "group"?

Imagine we end up not having enough people go there to get keys and therefore we don't have our rooms, lol!

GROUP 1-KEY TO ROOM 1:

the early birds:

Mirtilla

Blue

who else??

GROUP 2-KEY TO ROOM 2:

the midday-ish ones

Sara

Queenie

Em

Who else?

GROUP 3-KEY TO ROOM 3:

The later ones

Who?

Obviously this does't mean that we need to sleep in those rooms, but just get the key and leave our stuff there.

Sorry but I always like to have things sorted and oganised...I can't help it:blush-anim-cl:

rockinbabzz and me will arrive with the same train as Blue :thumb_yello:

And I made a picture of me wearing my costume in the mirror of the bathroom: :roftl: :roftl: I can't believe I'm going to a concert like this :blush-anim-cl:

metiger.png

GROUP 1-KEY TO ROOM 1:

the early birds:

Mirtilla

Blue

who else??

GROUP 2-KEY TO ROOM 2:

the midday-ish ones

Sara

Queenie

Em

Who else?

GROUP 3-KEY TO ROOM 3:

The later ones

Who?

Sorry but I always like to have things sorted and oganised...I can't help it

well, I think I'm on the first group, miss organizing-addict:bleh:

And I made a picture of me wearing my costume in the mirror of the bathroom: :roftl: I can't believe I'm going to a concert like this :blush-anim-cl:

metiger.png

Yay!..you're full equipped:biggrin2:!

And I made a picture of me wearing my costume in the mirror of the bathroom: :roftl: :roftl: I can't believe I'm going to a concert like this :blush-anim-cl:

metiger.png

STARRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the funniest thing I've seen in ages!!!

Oh we must take so many pictures

:biggrin2: don't ya now my outfit is a pretty mix of both of your costumes? I'll be the pinky tigger

The Pink Cowgirl, The Pink Tiger and The Rainbow Tiger :bleh:

(the costume is really thin so I have to wear a vest over it and that vest will be a rainbow vest.)