MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is something I've been thinking about for quite a while now... obviously, a damn lot (sorry; I mean: very many :naughty:) of you have already met the man himself (or other important members of the band) and this planted the idea in my head that the chances of actually meeting him are not as small as one might usually think.

Ok, this is embarrassing but maybe you can help me:

- WHAT TF can you say to him apart from the usual "You were so great" -stuff? :blink:

- Should I bring the booklet of LiCM just in case he has the minute to sign something?

- What can I do against the fact that I will be totally petrified and not be able to speak then?

- If I'm actually able to speak, what can I do to not sound like someone who doesn't speak ANY English? (My Englisg in stressful situations is sosososooo bad! Nightmare! :sneaky2:)

Check the thread Suzy made in this section...i don´t remember the link now..it´s difficult to say but something is sure

you will talk because you have to. you can´t waste that chance!!

try to relax, he´s a nice guy but he smells the fear. everything will be ok. In fact, it´s too short you can´t even notice when it´s over...at least the first time :wink2:

the other members of the band are common & friendly people, so don´t be scared of them!!

Erm..i think it´s all..

- WHAT TF can you say to him apart from the usual "You were so great" -stuff? :blink:

"You're gorgeous"

(Ok Blue, you don't need to write it:naughty: )

- Should I bring the booklet of LiCM just in case he has the minute to sign something?

I think you should...you know, just in case..

- What can I do against the fact that I will be totally petrified and not be able to speak then?

- If I'm actually able to speak, what can I do to not sound like someone who doesn't speak ANY English? (My Englisg in stressful situations is sosososooo bad! Nightmare! :sneaky2:)

Your name's Petra.:mf_rosetinted:

No really, I have the same problem, even with the language. I always get nervous when I have to speak (in my own language) with other people I hardly know, so imagine speaking in English with M..:shocked:

There is something I've been thinking about for quite a while now... obviously, a damn lot (sorry; I mean: very many :naughty:) of you have already met the man himself (or other important members of the band) and this planted the idea in my head that the chances of actually meeting him are not as small as one might usually think.

that's why I think I'll speak French :naughty: at least he makes mistakes in it too, so I don't look that dull lol

I've got some stuff to give him so I really really hope I'll be able to speak this time!! (I actually have to practise!)

and I got to ask him sth from the canadians!

and I think you should bring the booklet, I don't think we'll be too many to wait (will there be other people apart from us what do you think?) so maybe he'll really sign!

Check the thread Suzy made in this section...i don´t remember the link now..it´s difficult to say but something is sure

you will talk because you have to. you can´t waste that chance!!

try to relax, he´s a nice guy but he smells the fear. everything will be ok. In fact, it´s too short you can´t even notice when it´s over...at least the first time

the other members of the band are common & friendly people, so don´t be scared of them!!

Erm..i think it´s all..

:naughty: Mika is Mika... but the rest is common and friendly. :naughty: OK, I got it.

"You're gorgeous"

(Ok Blue, you don't need to write it) [/Quote]

I need to admit that I was thinking about something like "I'm sorry that Germany is like this (I'm still working on this part ... I guess you know what's it supposed to become) and I just wanted to say that there are so many gorgeous German fans around here - please don't think of Germany to be a territory that doesn't know what good music is supposed to sound like. So please please please come back ASAP!!!" I don't know. Hell, it's late, I'm tired and I still need to think about it. I just want to say that there are people here that NEED him!!! People that don't want/need pop idols or whatever... :blink:

Your name's Petra.:mf_rosetinted:

No really, I have the same problem, even with the language. I always get nervous when I have to speak (in my own language) with other people I hardly know, so imagine speaking in English with M..

Indeed it is. I'm Petra.

In fact, my German is even worse than my English. I tend to talk toooooooo fast, trying to say three things at a time. Usually, men don't get what I'm trying to convey - women usually do. Very strange.

The big M is the big M but when you start you can´t stop. In fact, it´s hard when they took him away from you!!

I DON'T WANT THEM TO TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!!! I WANT TO TAKE HIM HOME!!! or at least give him a ride to the hotel :mf_rosetinted:

that's why I think I'll speak French :naughty: at least he makes mistakes in it too, so I don't look that dull lol

I've got some stuff to give him so I really really hope I'll be able to speak this time!! (I actually have to practise!)

and I got to ask him sth from the canadians!

and I think you should bring the booklet, I don't think we'll be too many to wait (will there be other people apart from us what do you think?) so maybe he'll really sign!

You think he'll sign more things? Like the booklet AND a GB-flag (or something else)? :wub2:

:naughty: Mika is Mika... but the rest is common and friendly. :naughty: OK, I got it.

I DON'T WANT THEM TO TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!!! I WANT TO TAKE HIM HOME!!! or at least give him a ride to the hotel :mf_rosetinted:

Hahaha, don´t get me wrong. I really love the band. So much.

Yeah, they will take him away even he doesn´t want to go...:(

Hahaha, don´t get me wrong. I really love the band. So much.

Yeah, they will take him away even he doesn´t want to go...:(

oh believe me... he will NOT want to leave me *cough* I mean us. sorry.

You think he'll sign more things? Like the booklet AND a GB-flag (or something else)? :wub2:

yeah why not, in paris he signed all of laurence's letters lol

I can be mistaken, but at the last gigs he's always taken his time for every single fan

Are we allowed to bring several liters of liquid for soap bubbles? I love that stuff!!! :wub2: :wub2:

seifenblasenqcjr1.gif

:blink: But what if we take the soap bubbles with us, make lots of them inside the building and then a gigantic soap bubble hits the mic and then it doesn't work anymore and... :boxed:

Do you think Mika will sing without a mic only for the first two rows then? :naughty:

I think that you should just ask him these:

-Can I touch your hair?

(at this point, ignore the look of shock/horror on his face, it's only a cover, and just go for his hair anyway...and while you're at it, you can cut a little curl out so you can keep it in your wallet for eternity)

Then you proceed with the rest of the questions:

-Will you marry me?

-No? Why? Are you gay?

-Can I have your shoes?? Don't worry, I will take them off for you *starts pulling his shoe*

Last words from Petra's mouth:

-He? What's going on?? Why is security carrying me to the exit????????? Police? Who called THEM? Mikaaaaaaaaa!

:roftl: just kidding of course.

Just BE YOURSELF.

It will be fine.

Mika is just a normal 24 year old guy.

He may be an incredible musician, performer, super sweet and gorgeous, but he's still a normal, nice, funny approachable guy! So don't worry at all Petra, you'll be totally fine, you'll see:wink2: .

he´s a nice guy but he smells the fear. the other members of the band are common & friendly people,

HAHA that fear smelling thing made me LOL!

So is Mika, so is Mika....:biggrin2:

You are so fast in this thread !!!! I had to read about 10 pages now :blink::wink2:

Well I'm like Petra... never had the chance to talk to Mika... Would be the greatest thing ever :wub2:

So only 2 days left :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Do you know how you can get to the airport on sunday morning ?

(I'm still working on this part ... I guess you know what's it supposed to become)[/i] and I just wanted to say that there are so many gorgeous German fans around here - please don't think of Germany to be a territory that doesn't know what good music is supposed to sound like. So please please please come back ASAP!!!" I don't know. Hell' date=' it's late, I'm tired and I still need to think about it. I just want to say that there are people here that [b']NEED [/b]him!!! People that don't want/need pop idols or whatever... :blink:

Indeed it is. I'm Petra.

In fact, my German is even worse than my English. I tend to talk toooooooo fast, trying to say three things at a time. Usually, men don't get what I'm trying to convey - women usually do. Very strange.

See Mirti? It's not that weird to tell someone that you think he is gorgeous. :das:

Petra, you sound just like me. Always talking to fast, wanting to say 3 things at the same time and then people don't get me. I didn't know what to say either when I met Mika after the gig in Birmingham, buy hey - things worked out well in the end (I'll tell you on Saturday, OK? It's a long story to write down and I have to go to work now - but I am quite sure my story will be a relief for you. You will be fine! :thumb_yello: ).

BTW I am worried about meeting Martin. What do you say to your favourite guitarist? I SO have to tell myself not to tell him that he is gorgeous. He already knows he is gorgeous. Someone else told him last summer. :bleh:

BTW I am worried about meeting Martin. What do you say to your favourite guitarist? I SO have to tell myself not to tell him that he is gorgeous. He already knows he is gorgeous. Someone else told him last summer. :bleh:

Your my favorite guitarist?

And you are my star, Starrats! :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, why not keeping it simple... :doh:

Ow man. I am getting nervous anyway... :blink: MIRTIIIIIIII!!!

Don't worry I'm going to join you and Petra in the babble group :biggrin2: Because I bet that I'm also going to start with the babbling when Mika is standing in front of me :blush-anim-cl: Or even worse I drop my booklet that he has to sign and we both want to pick it up and we bump our heads and i will be responsible for the BIG BLUE LUMP on his head :shocked:

Don't worry I'm going to join you and Petra in the babble groupBecause I bet that I'm also going to start with the babbling when Mika is standing in front of me Or even worse I drop my booklet that he has to sign and we both want to pick it up and we bump our heads and i will be responsible for the BIG BLUE LUMP on his head

I join the club !!! :blush-anim-cl:

haha :roftl: :roftl: if you had a big blue lump after that too I´m sure everybody would be jealous haha.... bumping the head with mika and have the same lump like twins... is that really that bad ? :naughty: :naughty: :roftl: :roftl:

You are so fast in this thread !!!! I had to read about 10 pages now :blink::wink2:

Well I'm like Petra... never had the chance to talk to Mika... Would be the greatest thing ever

So only 2 days left :biggrin2:

Do you know how you can get to the airport on sunday morning ?

Idd!! I think i had to read like 20 pages! :shocked:

But idd, I've never saw/met him whatever, and it's gonna happen saturday!!! I can feel it!!!! :punk::biggrin2: