MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

Well, we don't know what time we are going to get there... You can never predict that when you're going by car, but our aim (from what I heard ) is to be at the philipshalle at 1.30...

And since we're not gonna go to the hostel first, we have to bunk with people that already have a key to a room ;)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that you should just ask him these:

-Can I touch your hair?

(at this point, ignore the look of shock/horror on his face, it's only a cover, and just go for his hair anyway...and while you're at it, you can cut a little curl out so you can keep it in your wallet for eternity)

Then you proceed with the rest of the questions:

-Will you marry me?

-No? Why? Are you gay?

-Can I have your shoes?? Don't worry, I will take them off for you *starts pulling his shoe*

Last words from Petra's mouth:

-He? What's going on?? Why is security carrying me to the exit????????? Police? Who called THEM? Mikaaaaaaaaa!

just kidding of course.

Just BE YOURSELF.

It will be fine.

Mika is just a normal 24 year old guy.

He may be an incredible musician, performer, super sweet and gorgeous, but he's still a normal, nice, funny approachable guy! So don't worry at all Petra, you'll be totally fine, you'll see .

You made my day. Unbelievable.... :lmao:

Good God, I'm excited!!!! Oh, did I mention that I've met Roger Whitaker at the airport when I went to Dublin a few weeks ago? I mean... it's ROGER WHITAKER... and I was so damn star-struck. *hides somewhere*

Petra, you sound just like me. Always talking to fast, wanting to say 3 things at the same time and then people don't get me. I didn't know what to say either when I met Mika after the gig in Birmingham, buy hey - things worked out well in the end (I'll tell you on Saturday, OK? It's a long story to write down and I have to go to work now - but I am quite sure my story will be a relief for you. You will be fine! ).

I'm looking forward to it!! hehe! after all, we will spend HOURS together, so we might find a bit of time!

Don't worry I'm going to join you and Petra in the babble group :biggrin2: Because I bet that I'm also going to start with the babbling when Mika is standing in front of me. Or even worse I drop my booklet that he has to sign and we both want to pick it up and we bump our heads and i will be responsible for the BIG BLUE LUMP on his head

I'd love to take your place in that scenario! Hehe! What else can I take with me for him to sign? :blink:

Again...I'm trying to erase that embarrassing moment from my mind..please...

I WANT HARD FACTS!!! :biggrin2:

Hehe, I was in a hurry this morning and I totally missed Sariflor's worst case scenario for Petra.

*visualizes the whole thing*

Poor Petra... :huglove:

Oh thank you. For heaven's sake... don't let something like this happen. Oh, but I'd love to touch his hair :wub2:

I think that this is a great idea Greta!

We should all take pics and videos of eachother speaking to Mika, so that we can concentrate on the task and at the same time, have some sort of memory of it.

ok, i HATE being photographed but I'd kick my nice not-so-little arse if there was no photo of me cutting a curl from his head :blink:

Sariflor, are you sure you don't have german roots?

My train from Essen to Düsseldorf Philipshalle will last 1:30 hours. I'll be at the venue between 3-4 p.m. I think it's early enough, or not? In the Frankfurt-Thread Mellody said that she was there at 5 p.m. and there are only a few people.

@Sariflor and Blue: I get your mails with the costs of the diademen and flashing-hearts. Thanks again for order this.

Your name's Petra.:mf_rosetinted:

No really, I have the same problem, even with the language. I always get nervous when I have to speak (in my own language) with other people I hardly know, so imagine speaking in English with M..:shocked:

This is what I said to Mika on Taubertal-Festival. I'm totally speechless. :sneaky2: I lost my brain in the moment I saw him. :biggrin2: Also my english - especially my spoken english - isn't very good. I'm seldom practice speaking in english, so it will be a problem. I hope I'll be able to speak to you - but in any case, I have my own translater. My mate speaks english quite well. :wink2:

My train from Essen to Düsseldorf Philipshalle will last 1:30 hours. I'll be at the venue between 3-4 p.m. I think it's early enough, or not? In the Frankfurt-Thread Mellody said that she was there at 5 p.m. and there are only a few people.

@Sariflor and Blue: I get your mails with the costs of the diademen and flashing-hearts. Thanks again for order this.

This is what I said to Mika on Taubertal-Festival. I'm totally speechless. :sneaky2: I lost my brain in the moment I saw him. :biggrin2: Also my english - especially my spoken english - isn't very good. I'm seldom practice speaking in english, so it will be a problem. I hope I'll be able to speak to you - but in any case, I have my own translater. My mate speaks english quite well. :wink2:

I'm looking forwards to meet you too vonnic !!! :wub2:

What's your mates name?

Queenie' date=' Sariflor, where do we meet then at teh Dusseldorf airport? Taxi line? Which terminal do you land?[/quote']

Ok, I land at 11.25, coming with flight BA0938 from London Heathrow, but it doesn't tell me which Duss terminal I get to..

Shall we meet at the Info point then??

Like someone said (maybe it was you) there is only one....That should be ok, no?

OK, here's the deal!!!

We all sing the Merry Christmas for the Christmas Project this saturday, ok??

Sara, do you have any idea how to sing it with the melody??

Oh no!!!

I will die! I have a terrible cold-flu still and my voice is "quite not there" a tthe moment...And I have no idea how to sing that whole song, lol!!

This spells disaster :shocked:

OK, here's the deal!!!

Can i sing to. I already wanted to but I don't have a mic

OK, here's the deal!!!

THAT's A GREAT IDEA :punk: :punk: Although I don't like my voice but sounds like fun !!!

what do you mean with "how to sing it with the melody" ? you mean starting in the right key ?... that's difficult... I heard that the note you hear on a phone if you pick it up is always an *A* :roftl: no idea if it's true

My plane arrives at 9.00 am at the airport so 30 minutes before Mirtilla arrives... :punk:

Can't we go to the hostel with the bus or something.. I guess it would be cheaper than a taxi ?:blush-anim-cl:

In your case you will be at the hostel around 10.30 then... And then you have to wait 1.5 hours at the hostel for the keys. Isn't it an idea to go from the airport to the train station (are there trains from the airport to the train station?) and meet us (= 3 Dutchies) there, have a coffee at the train station, wait for my friend to arrive and walk to the hostel as soon as she has arrived? We will be at the hostel by 12 then, it's not far according to the map.

Just an idea. :blush-anim-cl:

In your case you will be at the hostel around 10.30 then... And then you have to wait 1.5 hours at the hostel for the keys. Isn't it an idea to go from the airport to the train station (are there trains from the airport to the train station?) and meet us (= 3 Dutchies) there, have a coffee at the train station, wait for my friend to arrive and walk to the hostel as soon as she has arrived? We will be at the hostel by 12 then, it's not far according to the map.

Just an idea. :blush-anim-cl:

Sounds good :thumb_yello: I will meet mirtilla at the airport at 9.30 am... so not sure what she has planed to do but this definitely sounds Great ! :punk:

Oh no!!!

I will die! I have a terrible cold-flu still and my voice is "quite not there" a tthe moment...And I have no idea how to sing that whole song, lol!!

This spells disaster :shocked:

Oh come on! Who volunteered for the whole christmas song? :roftl:

Can i sing to. I already wanted to but I don't have a mic

THAT's A GREAT IDEA :punk: :punk: Although I don't like my voice but sounds like fun !!!

what do you mean with "how to sing it with the melody" ? you mean starting in the right key ?... that's difficult... I heard that the note you hear on a phone if you pick it up is always an *A* :roftl: no idea if it's true

Ich weiß nicht, wie die Worte betont werden sollen. I havent looked up the english words yet... i dont know how to sing i right with the melody :blink:

I'll bring my digital camera and we can film us and then extract the audiostream of the video. that's the way i did it :thumb_yello:

I WANT HARD FACTS!!! :biggrin2:

:roftl: :roftl: This is not the Knitting thread! :roftl: :roftl:

Sariflor, are you sure you don't have german roots?

Hehe, it seems that most people in this thread have them. As said before: Dusseldorf seems to be the best organized gig ever - from fans' side. :biggrin2:

OK, here's the deal!!!

YAY!!! So I don't have to read the entire thread and we will do another extremely organized thing on Saturday! :punk:

It sounds good anyway! :thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl: This is not the Knitting thread! :roftl:

Hehe, it seems that most people in this thread have them. As said before: Dusseldorf seems to be the best organized gig ever - from fans' side. :biggrin2:

I'm not knitting :roftl: oh hell, what are you thinking?? :bleh:

ok, then make up a story. a good one. involving whatever M. (not the MM but M) said and what the other M. answered. :mf_rosetinted:

YAY!!! So I don't have to read the entire thread and we will do another extremely organized thing on Saturday! :punk:

It sounds good anyway! :thumb_yello:

Another extremly organised thing.... you are so gorgeous. You belong on stage with Mika. Or Martin. Whoever.