I Love Mika's innocence and child-like qualities

Mika_Special

Sorry, but our boy is not that innocent. Go back to the Mikagasmic picture thread and you will see a particular performance where he is wearing all white. There are a couple of moves which will blow your mind. :shocked: If you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about. If you haven't - well, you'll figure it out in a big hurry.

That's all folks. :biggrin2:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

omg! i know wat ur talken about...i just remember the part were that girl sings "get down upon your knees i got a message for you that u better believe believe believe..." and our sweet, silly, kiddault, was like grinding the air and doing some VERY VERY sexy dance moves...it was umm...memorizing and diry and yummy and amazing. so...mika is like innicently dirty to me and i like like that!

:shocked:

i have no words.

and you're so correct with that warning.

when i first saw it i think i rewinded it like 57892 times....but my dad was in the next room and i guess i might have screamed...a lot and he was "wats going on", then i told him it just something funny on utube and he wanted to see so i had to pretend this stupid cat vidio was it and now he makes fun of me!:shocked: but it was worth covering up since everytime i see it i blush..i dont know why:blush-anim-cl:

when i first saw it i think i rewinded it like 57892 times....but my dad was in the next room and i guess i might have screamed...a lot and he was "wats going on", then i told him it just something funny on utube and he wanted to see so i had to pretend this stupid cat vidio was it and now he makes fun of me!:shocked: but it was worth covering up since everytime i see it i blush..i dont know why:blush-anim-cl:

hahahha yeah! when i saw it i was like :shocked: and then my face turned into a dusgusted look because i was thinking "omg, is he really doing that?! should i really be watching this?! omg!" and then i noticed that his eyes were really focused on that woman and they were really intense and i was like "wat, did i see that right...?" and then i was like... "ummm..."

hahahaha

sry, but mika isnt very innisount...just childish....and silly but i think his mind is very um naughty....remember the quick e-interview...faverite cloud: (mika) the ones shaped like boobs....yah, not so sweet anymore is he? personaly i like him a little dirrty:mf_rosetinted:

sry, but mika isnt very innisount...just childish....and silly but i think his mind is very um naughty....remember the quick e-interview...faverite cloud: (mika) the ones shaped like boobs....yah, not so sweet anymore is he? personaly i like him a little dirrty:mf_rosetinted:

yes, i totally agree with you. he's starting to show his true mind and how he actually thinks. and more and more things keep coming out, almost slipping out of his mouth. but why would mika answer that question with that answer if he wasn't trying to tell us something... if you know what i mean.

yes, i totally agree with you. he's starting to show his true mind and how he actually thinks. and more and more things keep coming out, almost slipping out of his mouth. but why would mika answer that question with that answer if he wasn't trying to tell us something... if you know what i mean.

He's a boy. That has nothing to do with sexuality. Boobs are amusing to all males. :roftl:

on the whole is he or isnt he thing i htink people blew it way out of proportion....here are mikas options A.) he says hes straight then people would just remind him of his fruityness and not his music, they would rip him apart and say hes just doing wat his record companie wants when mika knows that not true

B.) mikas comes out of the closet and he would only be big in the uk adn not in america...this i would bet my house because i know america...well america ages 12-17 and i know its wrong but its america.

i figure mikas attitued is "im not gunna say anything because i want them to know my music not my sexuality,,,,"

and my figureing is that for him not to be willing to "get out of the closet" and just be a uk star means hes not gay because he wants to be bigger then just another brit gay artist because i think he knows hes not so hes not gunna be in that piguion whole that people but flambouyen fun pop artest in...omg. im going to bed...hope that makes sense in the morning

on the whole is he or isnt he thing i htink people blew it way out of proportion....here are mikas options A.) he says hes straight then people would just remind him of his fruityness and not his music, they would rip him apart and say hes just doing wat his record companie wants when mika knows that not true

B.) mikas comes out of the closet and he would only be big in the uk adn not in america...this i would bet my house because i know america...well america ages 12-17 and i know its wrong but its america.

i figure mikas attitued is "im not gunna say anything because i want them to know my music not my sexuality,,,,"

and my figureing is that for him not to be willing to "get out of the closet" and just be a uk star means hes not gay because he wants to be bigger then just another brit gay artist because i think he knows hes not so hes not gunna be in that piguion whole that people but flambouyen fun pop artest in...omg. im going to bed...hope that makes sense in the morning

either way, i would love mika. so if he likes cowboys i would love his music...i he likes Pocohauntice i would love his music

:roftl: Cowboys and Pocahontas. :lmfao: For some strange reason, you really make me laugh.

Anyway, just because Mika doesn't disclose his sexuality to the entire world does not mean he's "in the closet." He has said that he does not guard himself from anyone or anything, and acts like who he is. If he is indeed gay, he is most definitely "out of the closet," (What the hell kind of term is that, anyway?!). Mika has never denied being of either sexuality. He has never acted a certain way to try and hide what he is. Instead, he just does not talk about it to the public.

But I agree, his sexuality does not matter, neither in his life as a musician or as a person (his sexuality matters, just not to the affect that it changes his heart, who he is, etc). I admire Mika more and more all the time for his lack of talk about his sexuality. I think, if anything, it shows that you are not your sexuality. Who you are as a person has nothing to do with what gender you are attracted to. Withholding that information allows fans to look at his music and not who he fantasizes about. In the media, if a celebrity is gay, for some unknown reason, that's always what they're referred to as. If they come out, they are reported as if something major has just happened. People get too wrapped up in the personal lives of the rich and famous, and too wrapped up in sexuality in general. Yeah, your sexuality is important, but it is not the biggest thing about a person. Sexuality is another detail, just like hair color, eye color or height. It's not something to report about like the world has stopped spinning because ____ came out.

Annnyyyywayyy... :roftl: Sometimes I just get going and I can't stop.

He's a boy. That has nothing to do with sexuality. Boobs are amusing to all males. :roftl:

Boobs are amusing for some women too...so, we're in the same place...haha

but yeah, Mika says a lot of things not directly...even with his attitude...

It's like there is some innuendos at his speech...

I saw the video...No words to describe it...:naughty: I won't say what I think about that woman and Mika now, because it's not the proper thread to do...I'm just gonna say i'm a bit suspicious