I Love Mika's innocence and child-like qualities

Mika_Special

Boobs are amusing for some women too...so, we're in the same place...haha

but yeah, Mika says a lot of things not directly...even with his attitude...

It's like there is some innuendos at his speech...

I saw the video...No words to describe it...:naughty: I won't say what I think about that woman and Mika now, because it's not the proper thread to do...I'm just gonna say i'm a bit suspicious

yeah, i got a bit suspicious too. and that's what i wa talking about with his eyes! well, i don't know if it was in this thread but, i did say it. his eyes are really intense and he's just staring at her like a lazer when he does it. so, i got a little suspicious. ahhaha. but i'm just joking. i'm not inferring to his sexuality at all. and we all should know by now that mika is a very sexual person. :wink2:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you. The way Mika uses to smile to the people and the way he jokes with everybody is so innocent! This one of the many things that makes me happy when I see him. In our days is so difficult to find people like him. I believe that this makes a difference between him and the others singers.:wink2:

Anyway, just because Mika doesn't disclose his sexuality to the entire world does not mean he's "in the closet."

Is this thread for real? Every time I see the title I think it's a joke like the "I don't care about Freddie's sexuality thread".

Mika is so not in the closet the questions surrounding him not making a public statement about his sexuality are absurd. Anyone who saw him in the early days could see that this man was not trying to hide anything from anyone.

Is this thread for real? Every time I see the title I think it's a joke like the "I don't care about Freddie's sexuality thread".

Mika is so not in the closet the questions surrounding him not making a public statement about his sexuality are absurd. [I]Anyone who saw him in the early days could see that this man was not trying to hide anything from [/i]anyone.

yes, christine...I see pretty honest things in Mika. Or have hunchs, or six sense things when I listen to him or see his attitude.

But i don't really know if it's real MIka who knows? Maybe my heart hunches are wrong...There's a doubt I always had. Didn't have you the same one??

Mika is so not in the closet the questions surrounding him not making a public statement about his sexuality are absurd. Anyone who saw him in the early days could see that this man was not trying to hide anything from anyone.

I wasn't sure if you thought that when I said "the entire world" you meant that I thought that he was, in his normal life, "secretive" about his sexuality. That's not what I meant---I meant just because he doesn't disclose his sexuality to the media, as in saying, "I'm gay," that doesn't mean that in his real, personal life he is "in the closet." I KNOW that he is open about it in his private life, and just lives his life how he wants.

Mm, no this thread is serious. :boxed::blink: Or it was, anyway. I think it's been hijacked as of a few days ago and has changed into something else. :naughty:

But I COMPLETELY agree with you. I cannot, for the life of me, understand how some people keep drawing conclusions and saying, "He's either straight or in the closet." That very early Grace Kelly video that Jack posted a while back in reference to her Sexuality thread was THE prime example. He is not denying anything. I don't understand why people are saying, "He is keeping his sexuality a secret" and all of that. It's SO not a secret. Just because he won't stoop to the level of blatantly telling everyone what gender he prefers does not mean that he doesn't act himself, and freely do whatever. I don't think that he is the type to, if he WERE with someone, not go out with them in public for the sake of the media. He lives his life how he wants. He's not hiding himself from anyone. He said in an interview that he does not hold himself back in any aspect of his life, meaning that he acts how he is. He doesn't try and act a certain way to "hide" how he really is. I think that he ENJOYS playing with people with the whole sexuality issue. In an interview, talking about his cover of "Hips Don't Lie," he specifically noted that he sang both the male and female parts with a little boyish giggle, but he's not denying anything. It's just that it DOESN'T MATTER. Mika is not in the business to be a sex object. He's a musician. The only thing that matters is his music, not what gender he is attracted to.

I just think that some girls will keep seeing what they want to see out of his personality, no matter how non-sexuality related they are, and completely disregard what is basically screaming at you. :roftl:

i totally agree with you,i think that Mika has purity,and he's like a child,i mean you know,he's very enthousiast,easily happy...he's amazing realy,and a such excellent artist! you know i said that he's like a child,but at the same time i think that he's very mature,and that he's someone that you realy can trust on him! sorry for my english!

Hannah says...

That very early Grace Kelly video that Jack posted a while back in reference to her Sexuality thread was THE prime example

If it is not too much trouble, can someone provide a link to that thread or the video?

Unfortunately, I did not know of Mika in his early days. Are his performances a lot different now?

PS. This thread makes me laugh. It's almost like it's about two different topics going on at the same time.:biggrin2:

If it is not too much trouble, can someone provide a link to that thread or the video?

Unfortunately, I did not know of Mika in his early days. Are his performances a lot different now?

Here's a link to the thread and Jack has a link to the video within the first post.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7352&highlight=different+kind+of+sexuality

I only saw Mika once, in March, but judging from videos I've seen since he's changed quite a bit. Which is not to say that he's trying to mask anything now. He was just more raw then and it was clear to me that he wasn't trying to suppress any speculation that he was gay.

Mika's very smart and has very specific ideas about how he wants to project himself to the public. His behaviour was not of a gay man who is hiding in the closet, regardless of his insistence in not answering direct questions by the press.

There's a lot of discussion about it in the thread.

I agree with you, he has this kinda childish thing over him, but its not too much, cause you know he can be "dirty" if i may say so, and you can see he isnt fake, its all real!

And who cares if he is gay or straight! We dont love him cause of the way he look or anything, but because of his amazing songs and personality! Atleast i do, but still theres no shame in saying he looks great no matter what! ;)

Boobs are amusing for some women too...so, we're in the same place...haha

but yeah, Mika says a lot of things not directly...even with his attitude...

It's like there is some innuendos at his speech...

I saw the video...No words to describe it...:naughty: I won't say what I think about that woman and Mika now, because it's not the proper thread to do...I'm just gonna say i'm a bit suspicious

What video are you reffering to? If you don't mind me asking:)

#1-Mika_Special

#2-Milou

#3-Mika4Life13

#4-Sariflor

#5-Sara101

#6-esperia75

#7-vanessa

#8-Esprit

#9-Pamette

#10-anto

#11--Amanda-

#12-I've been 'Mikafied!'