Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh well

theres blueberries in it

so its healthy xD

im not bribing...

im just saying

if i win.... :naughty:

Absolutly...I aren't bribing either...just wanting to remind Freddie of all the good things on offer in Italy, that's all...Chicken Pizza, Lasagne, Wine, Coffee, Ice cream........

Absolutly...I aren't bribing either...just wanting to remind Freddie of all the good things on offer in Italy, that's all...Chicken Pizza, Lasagne, Wine, Coffee, Ice cream........

Would it help if I reminded Freddie of all the best Belgian chocolats we have? :mf_rosetinted:

Would it help if I reminded Freddie of all the best Belgian chocolats we have? :mf_rosetinted:

Blueberry muffins :mf_rosetinted:

can someone please tell me what's going on in this thread now, I can't find what was decided on to be an entry into this competition, I am totally confused now. There are just random pics of food and stuff and lots of talk of food, when did THAT all start :insane:

can someone please tell me what's going on in this thread now, I can't find what was decided on to be an entry into this competition, I am totally confused now. There are just random pics of food and stuff and lots of talk of food, when did THAT all start :insane:

Well, Sparkly one my dear....this is the deal.......It IS still the competition thread...and the entries have started to come in...and some of them may feature food....but there are also a certain number of 'suggestions' of food that Fred may or may not enjoy but which can in no way be constued as bribes....ok...got it now?