**** Mika T Shirt Competition ****

FREDDIESDOUBLE

You're trying to wake up and I'm trying to go to bed. Actually, I really should do my homework before I crash. I don't know what this is but the professors seem to like you to have your work done. Whodda thunkit. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeh who indeed ! .... The time zones always make me curious , its so interesting on the forum as I log in you see people come in and out , its like passing ships .. kimda weird

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello!!! :biggrin2: I haven't forgotten about this. :biggrin2: Will do my pic next week, hopefully by 9th. I know i sort of explained before about it being a bit of a rush and i know you said you wouldn't mind it being a little late FD but i will try to do it asap. :thumb_yello:

Yeh I really dont mind if its late .. especially with going to the U S of A I need it done soon .. ish

Yeh who indeed ! .... The time zones always make me curious , its so interesting on the forum as I log in you see people come in and out , its like passing ships .. kimda weird

Well, that'll soon change for you! We'll end up being on more around the same time when you are able to get on. The time zones are funny though. I hate how it ends up being super late for me when I finally get to talk to the other MFCers that are on the other side of the world! By then I fall asleep talking to them! :blink: I'm such a party. :naughty:

Well, that'll soon change for you! We'll end up being on more around the same time when you are able to get on. The time zones are funny though. I hate how it ends up being super late for me when I finally get to talk to the other MFCers that are on the other side of the world! By then I fall asleep talking to them! :blink: I'm such a party. :naughty:

true , there is a whole raft of people I dont chat with :shocked:

MORE PICS .. COMMEEE ON

Brillant! What a cutie.:wub2:

Absolutly! I agree! Love it...well done!

(And..Martine...thank you for posting...the more viewings we can have of that vid in your sig...the better!)