Mika Mail 2 - Secret Santa

Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?

• Ofcourse they blooming should i want to see whats in it!
    • I vote yes even though im not a MMer - let them have their presents.
    • I vote no even though im not an MMer - presents are for Christmas only.
    • No way - Its a secret santa - santa doesnt come in November or early December

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i got mine in the post yesterday:woot_jump:

but i have a terrible mistake.

the person i sent to will know what i mean...

I'M SOOOO SORRY TO SPELL COMPLETELY THE WRONG NAME!!!!!

and i'm wanting to thank you for your gift:)

(still not opened and won't be til christmas day:p)

i'll just nick the idea.

here's lucy with the parcel!

lucyparcelhn3.jpg

(she wasnt so happy that i woke her up for the photo :biggrin2:)

Awww! Cute ickle poochie woochie!!!!!! :wub2:

:naughty:

Im sure my kittens will be into the parcel on Christmas day (my dad's locked it away so i can't peek in it!!!!! :boxed:) so i'll post some pictures of them into mischeif then..... :thumb_yello:

I hope my person received theirs...it should have been there last week. Can't wait until everyone opens and shares what they have. Mine is waiting for me under the tree.

On another note I did a fun thing today. I was trying to order something off of the HMV??? site but I kept getting stuck with the address thing because it kept telling me I needed to ship to the UK and I live in the US. Finally I had this thought, well, I will just ship it to someone in the UK as a present from me and I did. It won't arrive until after the new year, but it will be a surprise I think. It's fun having "pen-pals" in other countries and being able to mail surprises.

Later I got back on the site and was able to ship things to the US also....I think it was just user-error. But it was fun.

I hope my person received theirs...it should have been there last week. Can't wait until everyone opens and shares what they have. Mine is waiting for me under the tree.

On another note I did a fun thing today. I was trying to order something off of the HMV??? site but I kept getting stuck with the address thing because it kept telling me I needed to ship to the UK and I live in the US. Finally I had this thought, well, I will just ship it to someone in the UK as a present from me and I did. It won't arrive until after the new year, but it will be a surprise I think. It's fun having "pen-pals" in other countries and being able to mail surprises.

Later I got back on the site and was able to ship things to the US also....I think it was just user-error. But it was fun.

:sneaky2: .........

lol

I do that sometimes for the sake of it - e.g. i sent a friend 15kg worth of chocolate lmao.