too much Mika love?

I understand your point,and already thought about that.

Non offense,I know it's mika fan club,and sometimes it's a lil' too much (even I am sometimes)When I first came here,I found some threads a lil crazy,still,don't take this bad,I mean,I find it funny but isn't it a lil' too much to want to find out from where I buy his underwear ?

I'd rather read about where he buys his underwear than the endless I love Mika's nose hair #432753½ threads :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand your point,and already thought about that.

Non offense,I know it's mika fan club,and sometimes it's a lil' too much (even I am sometimes)When I first came here,I found some threads a lil crazy,still,don't take this bad,I mean,I find it funny but isn't it a lil' too much to want to find out from where I buy his underwear ?

Now there are some things I WOULD like to know. :naughty: The grey ones were Gap though weren't they? :mf_rosetinted:

And if you are talking about the Sorry Why Grey thread, you didn't see the underwear I had lined up for him, too hot to post, I had to PM the link, PVC it was. :naughty:

Maybe we should make a new mfc saying then, one that suggests people are taking things too far and should tone it down.

An anti-knitting, anti-chocolatespread, anti-sandwich making word.

can we have an anti-stupid-clubs club too? :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe we should make a new mfc saying then, one that suggests people are taking things too far and should tone it down.

:blink: :blink: :blink: anti-sandwich making?

i guess i missed that one.

I'm not too smart when it comes to making sayings and phrases. :naughty:

:lmfao:

we're not completely serious when we discuss stuff like that.

well, i'm not :lmfao:

Lol,I know that you're not serious but when we say we love mika's hair or anything else (even if we're obsessed),are we TOTALLY serious ?

Now there are some things I WOULD like to know. :naughty: The grey ones were Gap though weren't they? :mf_rosetinted:

And if you are talking about the Sorry Why Grey thread, you didn't see the underwear I had lined up for him, too hot to post, I had to PM the link, PVC it was. :naughty:

:lmfao:

I was talking about the grey one indeed and actually didn't know about the Sorry Why Grey Thread" :lmfao:

I now know about the chicken thing and the knitting thing but are there something else ? :boxed:

:roftl: I try to just stay out of...90% of the threads, then it's all fine :lmao:

That's what I do anyway so I didn't even realize the huge amount of love at the moment :roftl: :roftl: .

Good thread and a nice place to warn others about over-idolizing random stars. You will only be disappointed in the end. See them as human beings and you might be fine.

BTW, Mika sucks ( :mf_rosetinted: )

That's what I do anyway so I didn't even realize the huge amount of love at the moment :roftl: :roftl: .

Good thread and a nice place to warn others about over-idolizing random stars. You will only be disappointed in the end. See them as human beings and you might be fine.

So refreshing! Now I know why I like you. :naughty:

er....this is isn't a bash mika thread. that's not what i meant.

you're kidding, right?:blink:

i agree with you about the over-idolizing thing.

EDIT: you were kidding. Now i feel stupid

The forum is so huge, we're bound to find lots of differences. I just go through all the New Posts and I probably open only like, 15-20 percent of them- those that interest me.

BUT, I do agree with there being a lot of fawning. But I've got my own places I like to be at in the forum and it's just whatever... Fawn if you fancy to do so. :naughty:

er....this is isn't a bash mika thread. that's not what i meant.

you're kidding, right?:blink:

i agree with you about the over-idolizing thing.

EDIT: you were kidding. Now i feel stupid

Yes, I was kidding :roftl: . Sorry!

I actually like him really much (especially his hair :mf_rosetinted: ) but sometimes I feel the need to say things like that. I'm a bad person (*looks for confession thread* :blush-anim-cl: .

I actually like him really much (especially his hair :mf_rosetinted: ) but sometimes I feel the need to say things like that. I'm a bad person (*looks for confession thread* :blush-anim-cl: .

Hmmm I feel the need to say things like that all of the time, in fact that means I am a really bad person. Or the spawn of Justin Timberlake.

doesn't everyone?:mf_rosetinted:

umm.... i don't know where the confession booth is.

('cause i've never been there:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: )

I agree with you. He shows us what we want to see, but It is part of him as well. Every human being has a good and bad side. And of course, MIKA totally has a bad side too. lol. I just wonder how bad it is.:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I never thought i'd say this but i think there is too much fawning over Mika lately. Maybe im in a bad mood, but i don't think that's it

Some things have been bothering me lately

some examples are:

Mika's so innocent- he may be sweet but he is NOT innocent

he's a 24 year-old man for pete's sake!

He is SOOO gorgeous- , i think we've covered that :naughty:

OUR MIKA- aghhhhh! He is not 'ours'....you may think i'm crazy but that phrase bothers me the most

Sorry if this makes you mad. I just wanted to share what i've been thinking over the last couple days

I know this is a fan club but all the Mika is just......

:blink: i don't know...

i guess the word im looking for is overrated?

Don't get me wrong, this doesn't mean i don't love him 'cause i do.

I hope some of you agree with me.

all comments are welcome, though.:thumb_yello:

I agree with you.

Mika is NOT innocent. I don't care if he collects toys and has a sweet, boyish giggle. He is not a ten year old, pre-pubescent boy. He is a twenty-four year old MAN. I think it's kind of funny how some people on here act like he is at the stage in his life of going "eew" over a member of the gender of his choice. Have they hung out with twenty-four year old men lately? :naughty:

Mika is hot, sexy and all of that, but is it necessary to make a completely new thread entitled, "OMG Mika is sooooo cute!"? No. There are a bajillion, if not more, threads about that. I think that the majority of us, irrelevant of gender or sexuality think that Mika is a very good looking man, but that's not what's important here.

The "Our Mika" thing I don't agree with 100%, though. MICA is not ours, but MIKA is "ours" in the sense that we discovered him early in his career and plan on following him. The person doesn't belong to us, but the fans ARE a part of the performer, the Mica with a k. :D

Hmmm I feel the need to say things like that all of the time, in fact that means I am a really bad person. Or the spawn of Justin Timberlake.

Spawn of Justin Timberlake??? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

OMG! That bad?! That's scary indeed.

Justin Timberlake sucks :mf_rosetinted:

I agree with you.

Mika is NOT innocent. I don't care if he collects toys and has a sweet, boyish giggle. He is not a ten year old, pre-pubescent boy. He is a twenty-four year old MAN. I think it's kind of funny how some people on here act like he is at the stage in his life of going "eew" over a member of the gender of his choice. Have they hung out with twenty-four year old men lately? :naughty:

Mika is hot, sexy and all of that, but is it necessary to make a completely new thread entitled, "OMG Mika is sooooo cute!"? No. There are a bajillion, if not more, threads about that. I think that the majority of us, irrelevant of gender or sexuality think that Mika is a very good looking man, but that's not what's important here.

The "Our Mika" thing I don't agree with 100%, though. MICA is not ours, but MIKA is "ours" in the sense that we discovered him early in his career and plan on following him. The person doesn't belong to us, but the fans ARE a part of the performer, the Mica with a k. :D

Hmmm...

I think i see what you mean about the 'our mika' thing.

and i agree with all that you've said.

(the part in bold made me :lmfao:)