• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: :roftl:

Oh Sienna, you are also very nice :thumb_yello:

Well, nice, i don't know.

Not that I want to belittle what you said, but, if Mika wishes to come in here and have a good time, it is my honest opinion he should be allowed to do that in his own conditions as all of us....

Ah, wrong thread for being a little serious....:thumb_yello:

I'm out!

If I told u then that wud mean Im not keeping a secret good, rite? :thumbdown:

I have to admit you've got a point there :thumb_yello:

So that means you think Mika told you you were a good secret keeper right? :biggrin2:

For if this weren't the case, you could say so without running the risk of revealing a secret...

So in fact you've given it away :roftl:

So that means you think Mika told you you were a good secret keeper right? :biggrin2:

For if this weren't the case, you could say so without running the risk of revealing a secret...

So in fact you've given it away :roftl:

No because u asked me who it was that told me, I didnt say if it was Mika or not :naughty: So Im still a good secret keeper and I didnt give anything away :biggrin2: it is just up to wut u think

No because u asked me who it was that told me, I didnt say if it was Mika or not :naughty: So Im still a good secret keeper and I didnt give anything away :biggrin2: it is just up to wut u think

Well, if it was Mika, then you already know who he is on here. Plus, we're good secret keepers, too. :wink2::naughty:

Well, nice, i don't know.

Not that I want to belittle what you said, but, if Mika wishes to come in here and have a good time, it is my honest opinion he should be allowed to do that in his own conditions as all of us....

Ah, wrong thread for being a little serious....:thumb_yello:

I'm out!

I totally agree with that Sienna, I think that that pretty much sums it up....:thumb_yello: Very well said.

We all love to have fun and play around saying 'who is who', 'who is Mika', and 'is he even here',etc, but at the end of the day I'm sure that everyone agrees that it's just a bit of harmless (mostly,lol!!) fun and that we all respect his privacy and his right to remain 'not here', 'lurking', or posting 100 things a day under 10 different accounts.

All of us have that 'right' and it would be unfair to not let him do the same.

So that means you think Mika told you you were a good secret keeper right?

So in fact you've given it away

Violet! haha!!!

Excellent reasoning!

P.S.

I think that we should change the thread direction from 'Who is Mika?' to 'Who is Numby?':sneaky2: I reckon he's veeeery suspicious:sneaky2:

No because u asked me who it was that told me, I didnt say if it was Mika or not :naughty: So Im still a good secret keeper and I didnt give anything away 4a46b55d02000un1yy4.gif it is just up to wut u think

* I WANNA THE MOMO'S TUZKI EMOticons DAMN! who has the power to change the yellow smilies?! *

It's bed-time in Italy, and you start with the logical issues...x1pjzf2ryhxrvv4q3x503rojb8.gif

clem, I liked your simplicity..take it easy

Seriously Clementine, I am really saying this in the best of ways, but if you made your letters a bit smaller and not so orange, maybe then people would not call you a fruit so easily......Now don't say that I'm being mean cause I am not! Please; I am just giving you my honest views on it:mf_rosetinted:

At the end of the day, clementines=mandarins=ORANGE

Seriously Clementine, I am really saying this in the best of ways, but if you made your letters a bit smaller and not so orange, maybe then people would not call you a fruit so easily......Now don't say that I'm being mean cause I am not! Please; I am just giving you my honest views on it:mf_rosetinted:

At the end of the day, clementines=mandarins=ORANGE

Ya I like the orange, its pretty like my name :biggrin2:

Ya I like the orange, its pretty like my name :biggrin2:

Orange is a power color. It is one of the healing colors. It is said to increase the craving for food. It also stimulates enthusiasm and creativity. Orange means vitality with endurance. People who like orange are usually thoughtful and sincere.

Orange is associated with the benign warmth of the sun. A dynamic color to be sure, orange offers a more thoughtful control than explosive red. Curiosity is a driving characteristic of orange, and with it comes exploration of new things.

Put some orange in your life when you want: to spice things up when you feel time is dragging, to become more involved in something, to increase creativity relief from things becoming too serious

nice to see u clem:bleh:

P.S.

I think that we should change the thread direction from 'Who is Mika?' to 'Who is Numby?':sneaky2: I reckon he's veeeery suspicious:sneaky2:

Numby, hm? I think there is something about the color of the snake that might give him away :naughty: