Who is Mika????

clementine

i just simply love the title of this thread.

:naughty:

he is the most:adorable,wonderful,beautif,handsome,the cutest,tallest:naughty:-oky not that,the most talented,sweetest,funniest and the loveliest man on the planet. think it's not over the top...:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd say sth what's not over the top for me bcs i'm tottaly in love with him:blush-anim-cl:....think he'd laugh if he read this:blush-anim-cl: bu to me Mika is: the most wonderful,beautiful,talented,the sweetest,cutest,sexiest,handsomest,funniest(think i missesd sth...) man on the planet:wub2:

and musically gifted, you forgot musically gifted... and oh, if you listened to the royal opera house pilgrims progress with mika as the woodcutters' boy you could add he has the voice of a angel...

well i sad the most talented :cheerful_h4h: and no,i didn't list that but i know he has a voice of an angel:wub2:

yeah lol i live in NZ and its 1am... 1:13am actually... i;ve been on holiday but my ipod died it was torture

i did this while i was away tho from memory

MIKA-1.jpg

aaaaaw...that was awefull:boxed:

but this is very cute...:wub2:....colors....:wub2:

i like to draw sth similar on classes in school....

:naughty:

he is the most:adorable,wonderful,beautif,handsome,the cutest,tallest:naughty:-oky not that,the most talented,sweetest,funniest and the loveliest man on the planet. think it's not over the top...:blush-anim-cl:

daniela :wub2:

na ah. not enough. out of many things you forgot to say he looked like an angel. which he does. and which is true. but we cant say everything he is cause we'd never finish :naughty: but he does look like an angel ... and I LOVE his eyes. No. Thats an understatement. I fukin worship them :wub2:

daniela :wub2:

na ah. not enough. out of many things you forgot to say he looked like an angel. which he does. and which is true. but we cant say everything he is cause we'd never finish :naughty: but he does look like an angel ... and I LOVE his eyes. No. Thats an understatement. I fukin worship them :wub2:

I know xD I read your signature:roftl:

Can you imagine him in a big white dress with a halo and wings?