Who is Mika????

clementine

Hi can sum1 plz tell me who Mika is here on Mika Fan Club, I want to send him a message :biggrin2::wub2: I was also wondering could sum1 plz send me the new pic of Mika at a cafe that sum1 posted in the thread in the Members Only section :biggrin2::mf_lustslow:.....I want to see it bcuz they deleted it......... :(

Btw Mikas knees in my pic are sooooo cute I luv them!! :wub2::mf_lustslow: Do u like it??

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi there ! :biggrin2:

No-body knows who mika is on here or whether he exists as a member on the fan club at all. We only know he comes on here from time to time and reads the forums. Maybe you could send a comment on his myspace page or something ? Sorry i couldnt help much more, and i don't think i have seen the cafe pic ? so i can't help there either but it sounds like a cool pic :biggrin2:

Sorry, I can't send you the pic. It's private. :mf_rosetinted:

And *cough* would you mind changing your language from 'text style' to something a little more readable? Please?

Oh, and you usually don't have to shout in oversized colorful bold letters to be heard...:biggrin2:

Besides that: Welcome to the MFC :huglove:

Hi can sum1 plz tell me who Mika is here on Mika Fan Club, I want to send him a message :biggrin2::wub2: I was also wondering could sum1 plz send me the new pic of Mika at a cafe that sum1 posted in the thread in the Members Only section :biggrin2::mf_lustslow:.....I want to see it bcuz they deleted it......... :(

Finally sum1 that talks like meee lolz

ohhh && hellooooooooooo :bleh:

x

Thanx but I dont understand why u don't like the way I write, I think its pretty :biggrin2:

The pic was in Okay Heres the Deal thread, I really want to see it so if sum1 saved it plz send it ok? Btw I thought sum1 said Mika was on here? A boy said he was Rilo, and wut does that mean neway? Can I pm him?? Ok bye :wub2:

And *cough* would you mind changing your language from 'text style' to something a little more readable? Please?

Oh, and you usually don't have to shout in oversized colorful bold letters to be heard...:biggrin2:

Exactly my thoughts....:biggrin2:

Thanx but I dont understand why u don't like the way I write, I think its pretty :biggrin2:

The pic was in Okay Heres the Deal thread, I really want to see it so if sum1 saved it plz send it ok? Btw I thought sum1 said Mika was on here? A boy said he was Rilo, and wut does that mean neway? Can I pm him?? Ok bye :wub2:

As for contacting Mika, have you thought of using his official Myspace page?

www.myspace.com/mikamyspace

:thumb_yello:

I'm Mika :mf_rosetinted:

Ow......****! (sorry)

I wanted to say that first!!!

Noooo..dont believ her..everybody!I am MIka!!!It's me!!!

I am using a fake picture and a fake myspace!Actually I am MIka.

I want millions of fan letters please make my PM boy FUUUULLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

DUN WASTE TIME!MAYBE U CAN SEND ME ONE BEFORE IT BECOMES TOTALLY FULL!

O_o

:lol3:

Anymore Mikas?

I am ready for a catfight.I mean...real fight....ladies!Or gentlemen.

AM I really?MY tight clothes...could suffer damages..uhm...okay..not me.But ICEMAN IS!

:lmfao:

hi there ! :biggrin2:

No-body knows who mika is on here or whether he exists as a member on the fan club at all. We only know he comes on here from time to time and reads the forums. Maybe you could send a comment on his myspace page or something ? Sorry i couldnt help much more, and i don't think i have seen the cafe pic ? so i can't help there either but it sounds like a cool pic :biggrin2:

So your certain time after time he reads the forums?

Anymore Mikas?

AM I really?MY tight clothes...could suffer damages..uhm...okay..not me.But ICEMAN IS!

Well, duh, me of course the REAL mika:naughty:

Ow......****! (sorry)

I wanted to say that first!!!

Noooo..dont believ her..everybody!I am MIka!!!It's me!!!

I am using a fake picture and a fake myspace!Actually I am MIka.

I want millions of fan letters please make my PM boy FUUUULLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

DUN WASTE TIME!MAYBE U CAN SEND ME ONE BEFORE IT BECOMES TOTALLY FULL!

O_o

Anymore Mikas?

Erm....Same really.:roftl:

So don't listen to her, I AM MIKA !