Who is Mika????

clementine

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Er....hey guys who wanna find Mika on MFC....so..now..I hope you know who IS Mika on MFC.

Haha..and do you think Mika doesnt come on here?He is on here...I am sure of that.And hey....it's good that no one knows which of us he is.Coz then...do you think he would still want to be on here?After he has found millions of proposals in his PM box?I think guys..he wouldnt be so pleased...just please...be sure he is here somewhere..and he is the kinda SENTINEL! Who sees everything.Gotcha?:wink2:

And....so really...any of us can be him.....even me.:biggrin2:

I love you all guys.really.All the lovely fans.But just please.Dont take this "MikaOnMFC" thing so serious.And all this "star" thing about Mika.HAve fun...and let Mika have fun with us to...withou being named...and if you are meant for each other, you will meet, and you wont need to search for him on a fan forum and send him love messages you know..........hope it made sense and no one feels hurt or offended...

Well anyway.....send me love messages instead.:bleh:

How about that? :lol3:

And...Je parle francais, I speak english I am dyslexic..and I could be Mika as well. Am I? :roftl:

Hi can sum1 plz tell me who Mika is here on Mika Fan Club, I want to send him a message :biggrin2::wub2: I was also wondering could sum1 plz send me the new pic of Mika at a cafe that sum1 posted in the thread in the Members Only section :biggrin2::mf_lustslow:.....I want to see it bcuz they deleted it......... :(

Btw Mikas knees in my pic are sooooo cute I luv them!! :wub2::mf_lustslow: Do u like it??

They're just knees, but the picture is a hoot!

Btw, we all suspected Lookovermyshoulder to be the one and only Mika...and that member has logged on on 21-08-07:punk: Aaaand the Mika thank you blog was posted on....21-08-01! Hell yeah I'm good!

Admit it, this is a sharp observation:mf_rosetinted:

I felt like quoting myself:roftl: