Who is Mika????

clementine

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I would like to know how can I see the last connexion of an user...

Remember, lookovertheshoulder had been suspected to be Mika!! And he hasn't written something since a long time but his profile still works!!! So I would know when he was connected for the last time!!!

:mf_rosetinted: Gilrs, The investigation continues:mf_rosetinted:

I would like to know how can I see the last connexion of an user...

Remember, lookovertheshoulder had been suspected to be Mika!! And he hasn't written something since a long time but his profile still works!!! So I would know when he was connected for the last time!!!

:mf_rosetinted: Gilrs, The investigation continues:mf_rosetinted:

As this user (of whom we don't know if it is Mika or not) has set his options to invisible you can't see at all if or when he is connected to the forum.

• 8 months later...

I thought I'd use this old thread to voice a few suspicions that I've been having as of late.

It seems like everyone wants to know if Mika has an account here and who he is- Well, I think that I can say with absolute certainty now who he is.

Do you want to know? Beware, you'll possibly find it incredible and you will not want to believe it, and that is your prerogative, but don't let your feelings (and how you want things to be) get in the way of knowing the truth.

Only keep reading this if you can handle it!!!

So....the user Id that I think is The Man himself is......

babspanky

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Well, it makes perfect sense once you think of it, doesn't it?

He just hired this poor woman to go around to gigs posing as "him", and then he makes sure that he posts stuff that will throw people off the scent... So nobody actually suspects him.

Maybe Da Mastah is actually a lot more clever and cunning than we initially thought :naughty:. This way, he has his finger on the pulse at all times, and gets other MFC'ers to share secrets with him....:roftl:.

But the game is over now Mika: we got you :thumb_yello:

I thought I'd use this old thread to voice a few suspicions that I've been having as of late.

It seems like everyone wants to know if Mika has an account here and who he is- Well, I think that I can say with absolute certainty now who he is.

Do you want to know? Beware, you'll possibly find it incredible and you will not want to believe it, and that is your prerogative, but don't let your feelings (and how you want things to be) get in the way of knowing the truth.

babspanky

Heh heh, you know I've had my suspicions too, Babs has unlimited video footage, the "I don't care" attitude we both came face to face with in London, and she appears to know quite a lot about him. And what better cover than having a big girl as the public persona, to throw everyone off the track.

Come on big guy, Sara's got you cold, time to come clean.LOL!

babspanky

At first I thought this is a new thread but then I recognized it was exactly one year ago :naughty: what a great timing to bump this thread and with this info :shocked::roftl::roftl:

Well, it makes perfect sense once you think of it, doesn't it?

He just hired this poor woman to go around to gigs posing as "him", and then he makes sure that he posts stuff that will throw people off the scent... So nobody actually suspects him.

Maybe Da Mastah is actually a lot more clever and cunning than we initially thought :naughty:. This way, he has his finger on the pulse at all times, and gets other MFC'ers to share secrets with him....:roftl:.

But the game is over now Mika: we got you :thumb_yello:

So me and Giulietta slept at HIS house without even noticing??:shocked: woa, this is huge!:naughty:

Noooo, FD, you got the idea wrong! :roftl: Mika uses the babspanky account, and then pays a person (the one that we met as Bab in real life) to go to places, so that people don't suspect.

That, or if the costume scenario is true, it was a damn good costume!! Maybe that Es woman has been making the masks, etc, behind which he hides when he's posing as Bab.

Anyway- where's Bab? She -sorry, he!:naughty: - should be here trying to defend herself

:roftl:

Noooo, FD, you got the idea wrong! :roftl: Mika uses the babspanky account, and then pays a person (the one that we met as Bab in real life) to go to places, so that people don't suspect.

That, or if the costume scenario is true, it was a damn good costume!! Maybe that Es woman has been making the masks, etc, behind which he hides when he's posing as Bab.

Anyway- where's Bab? She -sorry, he!:naughty: - should be here trying to defend herself

:roftl:

We dont need babs now , Im taken hook line and sinker :roftl:

The plot thickens , a damn good costume :roftl::roftl:

So did I meet babs then ? , wow it all makes sense

<Sorry to all newbies at this point you must think we are ga ga>:naughty:

We dont need babs now , Im taken hook line and sinker :roftl:

The plot thickens , a damn good costume :roftl::roftl:

So did I meet babs then ? , wow it all makes sense

<Sorry to all newbies at this point you must think we are ga ga>:naughty:

And could we blame them, really? :roftl:

Yeh joining now would be "interesting"

You just wait until babs / Mika comes in .. :roftl:

Yes, I wonder how he will react when he sees that he's been busted. He's gonna have to start from scratch now with a new persona. Pffft a lot of work!

He should not underestimate the MFC CIA like that,really. I thought he'd know that by now :naughty:

With this theory we have solved one of the long time mysteries, the big difference between the sweet and nice girl we meet in real life and that grumpy poster that claims to be her.:roftl:

Aha!:thumb_yello:

You're always one step ahead of Meeks. He should give it up now.

Yeah, we are, he should recognise it and hire us to work for him :naughty: instead

With this theory we have solved one of the long time mysteries, the big difference between the sweet and nice girl we meet in real life and that grumpy poster that claims to be her.:roftl:

Aha!

You're right on the money there Sienna! We all know how grumpy Da Mastah can get sometimes, and I guess that browsingthis site must really set him off....what better way to vent his anger than to post as bab.......The ultimate coverup!

He said himself that he's identity mad so this shouldn't surprise anyone:naughty:.

And...here the ultimate proof:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1769467&postcount=30

How would "she" know, EH? :roftl:

Yeah, we are, he should recognise it and hire us to work for him :naughty: instead

You're right on the money there Sienna! We all know how grumpy Da Mastah can get sometimes, and I guess that browsingthis site must really set him off....what better way to vent his anger than to post as bab.......The ultimate coverup!

He said himself that he's identity mad so this shouldn't surprise anyone:naughty:.

And...here the ultimate proof:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1769467&postcount=30

How would "she" know, EH? :roftl:

And on top of it, now he hides from this thread. I knew it. Even more evidence!